Lovebite [1]

By I_Love_The_Avengers

The sixteen year-old girl that wasn't saved by Spiderman Lovebite×Spiderman Book 1 of 2 ***Not my cover art More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

19

3K 73 7
By I_Love_The_Avengers

Satine has been at the tower for most of the day already and about twenty minutes ago, Tony and Peter walked off and out of the room, leaving her alone with her idols.

Sam and Bucky interrogated her again and she gave a perfectly good excuse that just made them roll their eyes and wave her off while the rest of them smile.

"Okay, we only ask because, you're all emo, grunge, stuff." Sam motions at her. "And Peter's just a big ass nerd." He grimaces and she gives him a disapproving look with a grin.

"It just doesn't make sense." Bucky shrugs.

"True." Thor nods.

"Makes sense to me." She shrugs.

"How?" Pietro shakes his head.

"Just does."

Just then, Tony walks in with no Peter and she jumps up and away from them.

"They're making fun of him still." She tattles and they throw their arms while Tony smiles at her.

"They're morons." He walks towards the couches while she stays by the doors.

"Rude." Steve whispers and they nod.

"Where is Peter?" She furrows her brows.

"Oh, he's in his lab." Tony motions towards the doors. "That's floo-"

"Floor fourty-six, three doors down the hall?" She smirks and they all slowly turn to her.

"How'd you know that?" Tony raises a brow.

"I've been here before." She shrugs.

"You've what?" Clint sticks his neck forward.

"Twice."

"Satine." Tony disapproves with a smile.

She giggles and runs out of the room, leaving them to look at each other with surprised agape smiles.

"He done snuck a girl over." Sam chuckles proudly.

"That's awesome." Clint shakes his head with a sigh.

"She's a bad influence." Wanda smirks.

"Oh, no." Bruce whispers.

-

Satine makes it to Peter and he smiles when she opens the door.

"What's he got you stuck in here doing?"

"Fixing something I broke." He chuckles while lifting an iron hand.

She smiles and goes to his desk to lean her back against it with her arms crossed while watching him work.

"I also kinda outed the fact that you've snuck me here." She nods and he looks at her. "More than once."

"Oh, god." He chuckles with wide eyes. "They're definitely gonna tease me on that."

"I know." She chuckles deeply, making him laugh. "So..." She starts as he gets back to working. "I think I wanna wait to show Lovebite."

"Okay." He shrugs. "That's fine. I just have to find better excuses for why I haven't found out who she is."

"Say that you haven't seen her around." She comes off the desk. "Maybe she was in a different part of the city. She frequents allover." She hugs him from behind, making him smile. "Anything that means you haven't seem her recently. Or she just doesn't let you take the mask off." She holds tighter for a second while closing her eyes with a shrug.

"Alright." He agrees. "You okay?"

"Mhmm." She nods. "You're warm."

"You want my jacket?"

"Oh, yeah." She stands straight up with a smile.

He chuckles and takes it off for her to quickly throw it on. She cups his cheeks and pulls him down for a few second kiss before hurrying out of the room while he watches with a smile.

She gets back to the common room and sits in the armchair while they watch.

"What?"

"You steal that off his body?" Tony jokes.

"No, he offered and I took off with it." She smiles. "And I'm not giving it back." She shrugs.

"Wasn't expecting you to." Nat shrugs with a chuckle and Wanda nods.

"Why not?" Vision furrows his brows.

"It has his smell on it." All three girls state.

"Oh." The ones who don't get it nod weirdly.

"Pepper does that." Tony nods.

"So does Laura." Clint agrees.

"Who?" Satine quickly catches on.

"How? Did I do that?" He complains.

"Good job." Nat pats his shoulder.

"Hawkeye has a partner?" Satine smiles with a scrunched up nose. "Ooh."

"Don't you tell anyone." He points with raised brows.

"Who am I gonna tell?" She tosses her hands with furrowed brows.

"Friends." He shrugs while shaking his head.

"What friends?" She tilts her head.

"Op." Tony fails to hold in his laugh and she smiles.

"No friends?" Nat doubts.

"I live in an orphanage." She shrugs. "I guess siblings would count. I won't tell anyone." She promises.

"Should we be sorry about the orphanage or just skip over it like you didn't say it?" Thor cautions.

"Oh, I don't care." She waves it off. "I don't remember my family so I'm not really bothered by it. I got my new family in there." She shrugs.

"Still sorry about the family." Nat shakes her head.

"It's okay." She chuckles softly. "Thank you, though."

Peter walks in a few seconds later and they all look, only for Sam, Bucky, and Clint to point.

"You snuck a girl over."

He hasn't even made it a few feet in the room yet and immediately hangs his head while she laughs silently behind the back of her hand.

"Would you give me a second to sit before you start interrogating me?" He smiles a bit.

"Oh, attitude." Thor sings.

"She is a bad influence." Bruce raises a brow.

Peter rolls his eyes and sits on the couch next to Wanda, the closest seat to Satine.

"What was going on those days?" Tony smirks.

"History project and literally nothing, I just wanted to go his lab." She shrugs. "And I already know, based on the vibe I've caught from only a few hours of knowing y'all, 'History project' means something dirty to you, I'm guessing?" She nods with raised brows while Peter smiles at her.

"She's good." Bucky nods.

"I know." Sam squints his eyes.

She looks at Peter with a knowing smirk and nod, making him chuckle while the others smile at the two.

"Cute." Thor teases and Peter rolls his eyes, making Satine smile.

"Just wait, Peter." She puts her hand up with a smirk. "One day soon, I'll be able to flip them all off and not feel bad about it." She teases and many jaws fall in shock.

"You can do that now." He nods with a shrug.

"No, I'll feel bad about it."

"Ah, well, whenever you're ready."

She chuckles and looks at the others, who face her with agape smiles.

"She's gonna be a handful." Steve jokes.

"Good luck." She jokes with two thumbs up, making them chuckle. "You're gonna need it."

-

Satine gets back home at around eight o-clock at night and makes her way to the room, being sure to be quiet as to not wake the little ones. She gets inside and Lexi smiles at the jacket she knows very well that she hadn't been wearing when she left early that morning.

"Is that Peters jacket?" Xandar asks in monotone from his spot on his bed with his arm over Kileys shoulders.

"It is, yes." Satine nods. "Is that your hoodie?" She picks at the one Kiley's wearing. "Or... Oh? How 'bout the sweats? Probably even wearing his underwear?" She shrugs while walking to her bed.

Noah, Emma, and Lexi smile at her while Kiley grins a bit at Xandar, making him chuckle lightly.

"You're an asshole." He shakes his head.

"You're a hypocrite."

"True." Emma and Noah nod.

"See?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.3K 43
"But you're a hero to me, and that's enough," *****WARNING : sexual descriptions (smut)Very small descriptions domestic violence and child abuse in...
1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
152K 7K 50
Back in 1808 a beautiful baby girl was born, her parents named her Isabella. The first girl the lovely couple have desired since the birth of their f...