62

"Happy three months, сука." Satine pops her head into Peters bathroom.

"I need to start remembering this before you." He smiles while cupping her cheeks.

She chuckles cutely with her arms behind her back and he leans down to softly press their lips together. They separate with a few more little kisses before she backs up and lifts his shirt, smacks his abs, causing him to grunt a chuckle. She then turns around and sticks her butt out to hit him right where he doesn't want to be. He hunches over with a grunting laugh as she hurries out of the room while laughing and closes the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" Sam chuckles as he and Bucky walk bye.

"I hit him." She walks between them.

"Where?" Bucky hopes.

"You know where." She smirks and they high-five excitedly, making her laugh.

"Yes." Sam grits.

"Yeah, and I don't want to walk so unless you give me a piggyback ride, I'm going to do it to you." She looks up at Bucky and he rolls his eyes.

"No." He shakes his head.

"Or, I'll tell everybody you-"

"Alright." He stops and turns for her.

She smiles with a clap and jumps on his back. He stands up straight while holding her up by her thighs. She looks at Sam, who shakes his head with a small smile, making her giggle, and Bucky shakes his head as they start moving again.

They get to the common room and Steve confusedly points at them with a chuckle.

"She made me do it." Bucky states in montone as he drops her to the seat next to Tony.

"Yeah, and I had a great time." She shakes her head with attitude without looking at him. "сука."

"мудак." He raises a brow and she slowly grins, making them chuckle.

-

At around five-thirty in the afternoon, Nat, Yelena, Wanda, and Pepper come knocking on Peters cracked door after already checking Satine's room for her. They walk in and fail to hold back adoring pouts as Peter stares at them through his lashes with a small grin.

He sits up against the headboard with his phone and his arm over her shoulders as she lays fast asleep with her arms folded between them and her head on his side and abdomen.

"Wake her up." Yelena points.

"I'm not waking her up, you do it." He grimaces in a whisper-tone.

"I will do it." Wanda quickly interrupts before Yelena can in a not-so-nice way.

It takes a few soft nudges and calling her name before one eye opens and looks at her.

"What?"

"Did you get your beauty sleep?" Yelena jokes.

"Not long enough." She rubs her eyes.

"That's what she said." Peter mumbles with a grin and she slowly smiles with a chuckle as they shake their heads at him.

"Alright, come on." Nat grabs her hand.

"We gotta get ready." Pepper states as Nat pulls her to stand.

"We need you for that." Wanda adds.

Satine sighs before nodding and complying with their demands while Nat pulls her away.

"Bye, Peter." She waves.

"Bye, Satine." He waves back with a chuckle.

They stop at her room so she can grab her dress before they head to Nats room, where everyone elses dresses already are. Satine walks in and throws herself on Nats bed and closes her eyes with her arms under her head.

"Goodnight."

"If you don't go put on your dress, I'm gonna undress you and do it myself." Yelena threats and they chuckle.

"Do it, you won't." She adjusts her head and she grabs her pants by her ankles. "Ah!" She sits up. "Okay, alright, I'll get up." She stands while they smile. "Lordy, my God. Pervert."

She waves her off as she steps into the bathroom with her dress and a grimace. She moves quickly before one of them can barge in and dress her themselves.

Once it's on, she slowly smiles while fixing her hair and checking herself out. She steps out of the bathroom and they quickly look over, having not seen her when she tried it on.

"I'm not tired anymore." She shakes her head with a bright smile.

"Goddamn, Kid." Nat stares.

"Tony is going to love it." Yelena shakes her head and they chuckle while nodding doubtfully.

"They all will." Pepper smirks.

"Peter will." Wanda points and Satine chuckles as she sits in the chair by Nat and the mirror.

"Peter definitely will." Yelena smirks and Satine gives her a threatening look, making her chuckle as she turns away.

"Hey." Nat snaps and Satine quickly looks over. "Focus." She points to the makeup on the vanity. "You wanna do it, or do I?"

"I'll do my own." She nods as Wanda steps into the bathroom.

"Alright, well, I'll do your hair then." She stands.

Satine turns her chair to face to mirror and Nat stands behind her to start brushing her hair while Pepper takes care of Nats and so on...