20

Peter and Satine have been together for a week now, seven days, and she's already spent four days with the Avengers, who actually like her weird self.

She and Tony have spent sometime together in his lab after she followed him the second day and he didn't mind. Peter loves it, that's for damn sure. In the lab, Satine watches Tony work on his suits and crazy inventions while also adding her own smart intel, impressing him fairly well. He's actually forced her to work because, "if she's planning on spending do much time in here, then she needs to get her ass to work", according to Tony. She didn't mind one bit and happily got to doing whatever he wanted or needed.

The two have just decided on taking a break from one of the Iron Legion bots. They get to the common room with smiles and she hurries to the kitchen, where Peter stands with a smile when he sees her.

"Hi." She stops in front of him.

"Hi." He chuckles. "What do you guys do in there all day?"

"Iron Legion." She states quietly, but excitedly and he laughs a bit. "So cool. And now I'm hungry."

He shakes his head and turns around to point to a cupboard for her to snoop through.

"Really?" She worries. "They won't mind?"

"Oh, no." He shakes his head with furrowed brows. "No, they won't care. You're good, go ahead."

She gives him a suspicious look and he slowly smiles before opening to cupboard himself to throw a bag of Goldfish at her. She smiles when she sees what she's caught and he goes back to his phone.

She leans on her elbows on the counter and starts happily eating her snack while Peter stands straight up with his phone on the counter. She watches whatever he does, which is reading funny memes and posts, making both chuckle at the jokes.

She eventually zones out on her snack for a surprisingly long while before smiling a bit at an idea.

She quickly turns her head and throws a Goldfish at him but he catches it in his mouth without even looking. She smiles with a small laugh and he raises a brow at her while chewing with a smirk.

"You can't get me."

"Oh, challenge accepted, Spiderboy." She winks while sliding her hands on the counter to slowly stand.

He slowly smiles with a raising heart and watches her as she moves behind him. She pulls up her pants and jumps on his back. His hands fly to hold her up with a laugh from both.

"I want to go makeout with you so..." She whispers while putting a cracker in her mouth to not seem suspicious. "Want to take me to your room?"

He just hands her his phone and starts walking, making her smile.

"Where you going?" Sam squints his eyes.

"Watch a move." She lies convincingly.

"Right." Clint slowly doubts.

"Narnia." She raises a brow as he pushes her against the door. "Haven't watched that and he said it's a good movie." She shrugs. "I wanna watch it."

Before they can say anything, she and Peter are out the door, to get away from the kinda annoying interrogation.

Once they get to his room, he drops her on the bed before quickly turning around. She backs up as he climbs on top of her to lean between her legs. He attaches their lips with her hands on the back of his neck and head. They open their mouths for their tongues to slide in with smiles from both.

After a long and happy ten minutes, Satine realizes something.

"We should probably put on Narnia incase they come check on us." She breathes between long kisses.

He nods into her lips, but still, neither let go or back away, making it another two minutes of it circling through their heads to realize that they should probably do that.

"Narnia." She lighting hits his chest.

"Right." He quickly sits up.

He grabs the remote off the side table while still sitting between her legs. He looks at her and they slowly smile with breathy chuckles before he quickly puts it the movie on.

It starts and he looks back at her, who now leans up on her elbows. His gaze lowers down to her now more visible cleavage. He tries to look away, but just looks her up and down instead, going right back to where he knows he shouldn't be. She looks at him out of the corner of her eye before doing a doubletake and slowly grinning.

"Peter."

"Hmm?" He quickly looks in her eyes.

"I saw that." She tilts her head after turning to look at him.

"Uh, sorry." He quickly looks anywhere, but her with a pink face.

"It's alright." She chuckles softly. "I mean, who knows how long we'll be together. Maybe one day you'll get to see them."

His head whips around to look at her smirking self and she swings her leg around him and rolls to her stomach beside him. She pushes herself up while making sure to add a bit more to her butt and starts heading towards the bathroom.

"Pause this." She points to the TV before closing the door between them.

He quickly does as told before sitting against the headboard with a sigh that slowly turns to a smile. He rubs his face with a groan and chuckle before attempting to sit like all is fine and dandy and he's not internally freaking out.

Satine comes back out a minute later and he looks up with a his signature grin, making her smile as she walks around to the other side of the bed.

He actually does manage to get her sucked into the movie and she is liking it so far until it's interrupted Tony opening the door with a suspicious look on his face.

"Uh-huh." He squints his eyes and they smile. "Very good."

He closes the door and walks away, leaving them to chuckle as they look at each other.

"Really can't trust a teenage boy with an 'emo' chick, I'm guessing." She jokes.

"Nope." He nods. "They cannot."

She chuckles and turns to her side to wrap her arms around his waist with her head on his shoulder. He lays his arm over her and rubs her bicep as she throws one of her legs over one of his to pull it closer, making him smile.