61

Satine has just finished getting dressed when her bedroom door opens and in walks Nat, Wanda, Yelena, and Pepper, confusing she and Peter.

"Hi?" She smiles a bit.

"Peter, out." Nat nods.

"Okay." He stands while Satine watches him.

"Bye, Peter." She waves.

"Bye, Satine." He chuckles before Yelena closes the door in his face.

"What's going on?" She furrows her brows.

"Tony's having a party for no reason soon and you're going..." Pepper points.

"Okay." She nods sideways in agreement and they smile a bit.

"That means, we need to go shopping." Wanda nods. "You up for that?"

"You have no choice." Yelena reopens the door and motions her out.

"Great." Satine nods and hurries out. "Let's go."

-

"Hey, how old are you?" Yelena asks as they walk through an expensive store, grateful for Tony's money.

"Seventeen." Satine answers.

"Ah, you're almost an adult, you can wear revealing, right?" She looks at Nat.

"I'm wearing revealing right now." She shakes her head with a nod and Pepper shakes hers in disapproving agreement. "Usually am."

"All the time." Nat nods.

"Not all the time." She shakes her head with fake attitude.

"Most of the time." Wanda corrects.

"Exactly." She nods and turns away, making them smile a bit.

"Okay, well, what about this?" Yelena grabs a random red dress that she had been eyeballing.

"No red." She shakes her head. "Black. Okay, maybe red, but not that one."

"Ah." She nods upwards. "Got it. Come."

She grabs her arm and pulls her away, leaving Pepper, Wanda, and Nat behind.

"Where're we going?" Satine smiles a bit.

"We're looking for a skimpy little dress that'll send the spider boy of yours to his knees for you." She stops in a section of black dresses.

"Why?" She chuckles.

"I know what you two do in your freetime, I'm only helping your game." She grabs a dress and holds it to Satine's chest before putting it back.

"Pardon?" Her neck sticks forward and Yelena looks at her through her lashes.

"Like you even need help." She smirks.

"I-."

"Don't try to hide it when we both know you've had at least a little bit of fun with."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Are you going to try to tell me that when I opened the door, you hadn't just pulled on your pants?" She raises a brow and she takes a deep breath. "As if he could resist that little piece of lingerie that you're making look like an actual shirt." She motions and she grins a bit. "Where did you even get that?" She motions while still going through the other dresses.

"The internet." She looks down at it.

"Dirty girl." She shakes her head and she chuckles. "Help me look."

"Okay." She starts going through the next rack.

"Now, Peter, can't see this until the party, you understand?" She points and she nods with a lip-biting smile. "Good."

-

A few hours later, Satine puts her dress in her closet before heading to Peters room. He steps out of his bathroom just as she shuts the door, making him smile.

"Hi."

"Hi." He turns her around to hug her waist from behind, making her laugh.

"What are you doing?" She hunches over a bit while trying to get away.

"Appreciating you." He chuckles and she giggles. "Take this off." He picks at her shirt.

"No." She chuckles, thinking of what Yelena said.

"I'll take it off of you then." He struggles to take it off her shoulders and she laughs again. "You're so pretty."

"Thank you." She giggles.

She tries a bit harder and finally is able to turn around and drape her arms over his shoulders to move in for a smiling kiss. He picks her up and tosses her on her back on the bed while he leans between her legs. He starts grinding and moves his kisses down to her neck and lowers to her collarbone.

"You know, I was told that you wouldn't be able to resist this." She breathes with a little moan. "I think they were right."

"Mhmm." He grinds harder and slower for a second and she furrows her brows a bit.

He starts working on the buckle and sits up on his knees to pull her pants off her legs and toss them on the floor. He looks her over and furrows his brows when he realizes that the privates of her bodysuit is sheer and that this isn't a shirt at all.

"Is this just lingerie?" His eyes go wide.

"Yes, but they don't need to know that." She whispers with a sideways nod.

"You're insane." He shakes his head with a chuckle.

"Oh, as if you didn't like hearing that." She grabs the back of his neck. "It's risky." She smirks as he almost gets to his stomach. "That makes it all better."

"Yeah, and scarier." He lays down between her legs.

She raises a brow and her eyes flicker down to what's right in front of him for a second before looking back at him and he nods in realization.

"Focus." She demands.

"Right."

He licks his lips while nodding and staring at her heat. He rests on his forearms and hooks his finger under the cloth to push it to the side. She pushes her fingers in his hair and forcefully pulls his lips down to her folds. He starts sucking and licking her clit fast right away while watching her as she watches his movements.

She moves her hair out of the way to lay back and rubs up her thighs to get to the back of her knees and hold her legs down. He starts flicking his tongue on her clit and pushes to fingers in her hole to curve them at just the right angle to gain a light moan in return.

He sits up a bit and quickens his movements and she lets go of her legs and squeezes her eyes shut while gripping the sheets beneath her. She takes a deep breath with an accidentally loud, moaning exhale before she has to bite her lip to silence herself.

She arches her back while breathing heavy with raised brows. Her mouth falls open and her hand flies to lightly cover it as she hits her high. She groans as her hips circle to the movements of his tongue.

When she's done, she sighs with fast breathing and he slowly backs away before crawling above her with an out-of-breath smile from both.

"You always taste so good." He shakes his head with their lips only inches apart while he fixes her bodysuit.

"It's the Russian in me." She smirks and he chuckles.

"I think it's just you." He nods before leaning down for a smooth and slow open-mouthed kiss.

She chuckles and he smiles into her lips while moving to lean on his forearms on either side of her.