45

Monday morning, Satine is leaning against the wall beside Peters bathroom, silently waiting with her arms crossed for him to be done. The door opens and he takes a single step out before she tears the towel off his waist and drop to her knees in front of him.

"Oh, okay." He grabs a hold of the doorframe.

She chuckles and slips him in her mouth to starts bobbing her head while pumping him in her fist. He grips her hair and pulls, making her smile around his dick while holding eye-contact.

"Oh, Baby, that feels really good." He breathes.

She starts to move her hand faster and takes the chance to play with his balls, gaining a small moan in return. She feels him twitch in her grip and keeps moving fast until his liquid shoots into her mouth. He quietly groans while gripping the doorframe and her hair with a shaking body. She backs up when he's done and swallows with heavy breaths from both.

She stands with a sweet and innocent smile before going around him to step into his bathroom. He turns to confusedly watch her with a smile before chuckling as she bends down to get water in her mouth to rinse it out. She spits it out and goes to him to finally pull him into a smooth goodmorning kiss.

"I love you." She backs up with her hands on his cheeks.

"I love you too." He shakes his head with a grin.

She backs away and leaves the room to head to the kitchen, leaving him standing there with a smile, as usual.

-

Later on, lunchtime rolls around and Satine, Peter, and Ned walk in at the same time. They're talking while she looks around and spots the girl they saved last night speaking very excitedly with people around her. She hears the mention of their hero identities and slowly smiles a bit. She sets her food at her seat and heads over, making Peter smile a bit when he realizes where she's going.

"Did you say you met Lovebite?" She stops next to her with crossed arms and furrowed brows.

"Yes." Izzy quickly turns to her. "She saved me last night. I was sleeping and woke up to two guys grabbing me and they took me out and put me in a van with more guys, I don't know how many, I was too scared to remember, and suddenly Spiderman and Lovebite are there and I watched her throw these to the ground like they're a bunch of pillows and then she brought me to a roof where I got to watch her and Spiderman stop the driver and stick all of the men together until the police took them away." She rambles while she smiles. "Then, Lovebite took me back to my apartment and made me wash my feet because they were gross from all the dirty floors and she left after locking every window and the front door. It was the scariest, but best night of my life." She shakes her head.

"That's awesome." She chuckles with a bright smile.

"You believe her?" Flash doubts.

"Yes, Flash, I do." She nods with a glare. "Why would somebody other than you lie about that?"

"I never said I met Lovebite." He grimaces.

"Oh, but you did." She grins. "You said that she stopped in the middle of saving someone, just to talk to you." She points. "What? Are you going to tell me you forgot you met Lovebite or are you going to man up and admit your lies?" She asks and he stays quiet. "Right, that's what I thought." She walks away, leaving Izzy smiling behind.

She gets back to her seat and shakes her head, making Peters eyes nervously widen. She looks up at him with a sigh, only to slowly smile at the look on his face.

"He's an asshole." She chuckles.

"I know." He nods with raised brows and a smile.

"Known for years." Ned states.

"I am going to knock him out one day." She nods.

"You'll kill him." Peter declines with a chuckle and nod.

"Not if I don't use all my strength." She shrugs. "I'll just put him in a coma. Maybe throw him off a building." She smirks.

"I'm still bitter about that." Ned points and they smile. "By the way. Dumbass." He mumbles while turning away. "What the hell were you thinking, not refilling your webbing?" He furrows his brows with squinted eyes.

"I don't know." She shrugs dramatically. "I thought that I refilled it the day before, but I was obviously wrong."

"Yeah, no shit."

-

Satine and Peter just sat on the couch in the common room in silence. He gets on his phone and she slowly smiles before quickly wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling him down to an almost chokehold.

"Goodness." His eyes go wide before he breathes a chuckle.

"What're we doing over here?" Tony chuckles.

"I'm killing him." She states in monotone.

"This'll happen one time and one time only, but I'm on Satine's side." Sam raises his hand and she chuckles while Peter rolls his eyes.

"Oh, so, last night was a little crazy around the city, oh, my lord." She complains.

"What happened?" Nat smirks while they watch her continue to hold him down and him just go back to his phone.

"The bad guys were everywhere." She shakes her head with wide eyes. "Couldn't sit still for an hour before we had to get back up. And at one point, we heard something down the street and went to go look and there was four guys hanging around a van with two in the front seat. Then two more guys came out of an apartment building with a girl with tape over her mouth and holding her wrists together. So that makes eight guys, add that to my list, Sam." She points and he rolls his eyes.

"And mine." Peter states.

"Yes." She points and he smiles a bit. "So we saved the girl and I took her back to her apartment and today at lunch, I saw Izzy, the girl, and she was telling a bunch of people about it, and, because I wanted to hear her talk god about me, I went over and she retold the story, and I got to 'yell' at Flash because he's a piece of shit." She concludes with a smile.

"That was a very long story." Thor jokes.

"It was a good story." She shrugs. "You know, you can get out, right?" She turns to Peter.

"Yeah, I'm good." He nods and she smiles.

"Alright."