59

Satine walks into Peters room with a solemn face and he furrows his brows as she slides onto his bed with her head on his abdomen, laying sideways.

"What's going on?" He pets her hair as she pulls her arms beneath her.

"Dreykov."

"Oh, no, don't think about him." He sighs.

"I can't help it." She turns her face into his side.

He'd about to say something when she goes and mumbles some incoherent thing.

"What?"

She does it again with a bit of a louder voice and he smiles a bit.

"I can't understand you." He shakes his head.

She sighs and his smile slowly grows before she grabs his hand and places it on her back. She goes back to her original position and he chuckles and starts rubbing her back and butt.

"You look very pretty." He tilts his head a bit.

"Thank you." Her voice is muffled by his shirt.

"You're welcome." He chuckles with a pout.

She moves her face and crawls her way up his bed to lay her head on his arm with her leg over his lap. He turns to his side and she hugs his neck with one arm while he continues to rub her back and bottom.

-

A few hours later, Peter has gone down to the common room while Satine fixes herself in her room and just stays there. She gets up when she decides to go for a little walk alone around the building.

She's still on the bedroom floor when she sees that Sam's door is open a crack. She furrows her brows and goes to close it for him when she hears chuckles and whispers from two people. She slowly smirks a bit and takes a peak, only to jump back with a small gasp while covering her mouth.

She squeezes her eyes shut for a second before she's grabbed and pulled in against her will to hear the door slam shut after her. Bucky holds her against the wall while she stares with her lips nervously pulled into her mouth.

"Satine." Sam slowly nods with a glare.

"I won't tell anybody." She states, anxiously quick.

"So you did see." Bucky nods. "Great."

"I'm sorry. The door was cracked and I was going to shut it for you so nobody walked in when they weren't supposed to and then I was that someone." She rambles and motions to her chest as Bucky slowly lets go of her arm. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." She shakes her head. "But I'm also not sorry because I'm really excited." She holds down a smile and they roll their eyes with small ones. "But, I still won't tell anybody." She puts her hands up.

"Not even Peter." Bucky expects.

"Not even Peter." She shakes her head. "You guys have fun." She hurries out of the room with a smile and chuckle.

They turn to each other with wide eyes and rub their faces and eyes with sighs.

"I'm back." She comes hurrying back in and closes the door, making them roll their eyes. "How long have you been together and oh, my God, I'm so happy for you two, because I saw it coming from the beginning, I just wasn't sure it was really going to happen, but it did, and I knew it." She points with one eye closed and a smirk.

"You done?" Bucky nods.

"Yep, go ahead." She takes her hand down.

"A month and a half." Sam nods and she squeaks with a hand over her mouth.

"I love gay people." She whispers while shaking her head and they fail to hold back chuckles.

"At least we know one person would be supportive." Bucky motions.

"Oh, come on." She waves him off. "They all would."

"I'm not so sure about that." Sam slowly shakes his head.

"Well, I think they would." She puts her hand to her heart. "I can come out as bisexual so you can see that they'll be fine with it."

"Are you actually though?" Bucky nods with raised brows.

"Oh, yeah." She breathes a nod with furrowed brows. "Yeah, I love women. I just found Peter first."

"Sucks to be you, I guess." Sam smirks.

"Oh, hush." She shoves his shoulder. "That boy is awesome, good day to you lovely lads." She smirks with a wink and they roll their eyes. "Don't have too much fun in here."

"Get out." Bucky closes the door.

They hear her giggle on the other side as she hurries away, making them smile a bit as they slowly turn to each other.

"That was stressful." Sam sighs.

"Tell me about it." He pulls him into a kiss with his hand on his cheek, making him chuckle.