37

Wednesday, afternoon, Satine and Peter swing into the common room with smiles.

"Ay!" Half the men sing badly and they quickly turn.

"It's the birthday girl." Thor chuckles and she smiles with an eye-roll.

"Y'know?" She walks more in the room. "I've never celebrated a birthday, I truly don't understand why it's so exciting."

"Never?" Steve doubts while the knowers grin with hidden sorry.

"Never." She shrugs a sigh while sitting in the armchair.

"Presents." Sam shrugs.

"Oh, of course." She nods with furrowed brows, making Sam smile as Peter sits on the arm beside her

"I guess it's just excitement that you're growing up." Wanda nods sideways. "I don't know."

"Boring." She grimaces and she chuckles.

-

After a quiet talk in the kitchen with Nat and Steve, Tony walks over to Satine and taps her shoulder. She quickly turns and he motions for her to come with him as he starts walking toward the door. She jumps up and follows after him, leaving all smiling behind.

They get to Tony's lab and he stops her to face a seemingly blank wall. She looks at him with furrowed brows of confusion and he motions there with a small smile. She turns back and the wall starts moving to soon reveal a brand new Lovebite suit.

"Just like Peters, but with a few technical modifications." He comes up beside her awestruck self with a smirk.

She smiles at him before slowly walking towards it.

"It's got a heater and air conditioning." He states as she runs her hands down the arms. "There's an AI in there, you can name it whatever you want."

"Like Peter's Karen." She smiles excitedly, but softly and he nods sideways.

"Yeah. I don't know why he chose that name." He shrugs. "Kid's weird."

"I know." She chuckles.

"He tell you about instant kill?" He furrows his brows.

"Yeah, he said he almost killed everybody." She chuckles and he shakes his head. "I'm sure he was just being paranoid...but I would think that too."

She continues to look at it and jumps a bit with a large smile and he shakes his head a bit.

"Oh, and there's this."

She turns to him with furrowed brows and he hands her a piece of paper.

"What's this?" She takes it.

"Read it." He nods before taking a sip of his coffee while staring at her.

She turns back to it and does as told and her brows slowly relax.

"Wha-?" She looks at him for a second before turning back, making him slowly smile. "This." She points with tears in her eyes. "Are you serious?" She chuckles while covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Obviously." He shrugs with his arms out and a grin as he steps beside her.

"Oh, my God." She cries a laugh.

She drops the adoption papers and throws her arms around his neck. He huhs back with a chuckle as she silently cries tears of very much joy on his shoulder.

-

Tony and Satine get back to the common room and she runs to jump on Peters back.

"Jesus." He hisses as his hands fly to hold her up.

"Look."

She puts the paper in front of his face and he reads it with a confused smile while everyone else smiles in front of them.

"Wait, seriously?" His eyes go wide.

"Mhmm." She nods in a high-pitched tone.

He drops her to her feet and turns around to pull her into a hug while she laughs excitedly, making the others chuckle.

"And I have a new suit." She near shouts.

"Oh, yeah, I wanna see it." He lets go of her.

She quickly pulls him out of the room, leaving everyone else smiling behind.

-

Satine put on the suit and jumped off the balcony with Spiderman following behind. They're heading to the orphanage so she can tell them what happened.

They land on the roof and she takes off her mask and taps her chest, only to once again chuckle excitedly at the sight, making him smile. He hands her his bag and she puts her jeans back on over her shorts.

She crawls down the side of the building and knocks on the window with a smile. Lexi jumps up with a happy gasp and opens it to pull her through and into a hug.

"Oh, my God!" She jumps with a bright smile, making Satine laugh.

The others walk in after hearing the commotion when they were on their way upstairs and smile when they see her. They each get hugs from her before she stands alone in the middle of the room.

"I gotta show you something." She states with her hands behind her back.

"What is it?" Emma nods.

Satine hands the paper to Kiley, who reads it in her head before gasping loudly.

"Holy shit!" She jumps up.

"I know." She nods.

"Tony Stark?!" She looks at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, what about Tony?" Lexi grabs it. "... Oh, my God!"

"Hello?" Noah waves expectantly.

"Tony Stark adopted her." Kiley hits her shoulder a million times and their eyes go wide.

"Get away from Diana's bitch ass." Satine grimaces a smile.

Lexi laughs and throws her arms around her neck for a tight hug.

"I honestly don't even know how that happened." She shakes her head. "I mean, I'm an orphan from Russia one minute and then I get a boyfriend and now I'm being adopted by Iron Man."

"Pretty much meaning the Avengers too." Xandar chuckles.

"You won't abandon us, right?" Emma furrows her brows.

"Hell no." She grimaces. "You guys are my favorite roommates. Lexi will most likely contact me everyday and I will answer when I get the chance. Only reason I won't is if I am, A. in another coma, B. dead, or C. missing." She names and they chuckle. "Simple."