29

Friday morning, Satine goes to Peters locker where he stands and gets his stuff.

"Hi." She jumps next to him with a smile.

"Hi." He chuckles while matching her excitement.

"Hey-" Flash comes over.

"Dude, go away." She turns to him and he freezes. "Go. What do you want? What is it?"

"You." He points with a smirk and Peter shakes his head with a locked jaw of anger and annoyance.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, you mother fucker." She nods in Russian and his smirk slowly drops of fright. "You want me to tear your fucking throat out, you son of a bitch, 'cause I'll gladly do whatever the hell I want to you."

He just backs up a few steps and she follows before he hurries away while Ned smiles beside Peter.

"What'd you say?" Peter chuckles while closing his locker.

"Oh, y'know, just threatened to tear his throat out." She sighs while pushing her hair behind her ear with a cute grin. "You ready?" She smiles.

He nods with a shrug and she takes his hand and the three start walking, leaving the few around them to watch and turn away with smiles and chuckles, having witnessed the best thing to happen to Flash.

-

At lunch, Satine sits close to Peter with his arm over her shoulders.

"Hey, do you like legos?" Ned leans forward.

"Never used them." She shrugged and he gasps. "Never got the chance." She chuckles.

"We need to hangout more." He states.

"I'm sure May won't mind if we go there." Peter shrugs.

"I'll be there, of course she won't." Satine shrugs and he chuckles while Ned smiles with a sideways nod.

Peter looks at her as she turns back to her food and slowly starts reaching for a chip.

"What're you doing?" She watches his hand.

"Nothing." He stops and she grins a bit.

She grabs a chip and puts it in that hand, making him smile. He doesn't move his arm just kinda puts her in a sort of chokehold to eat it.

"Oh, you're going to choke me now?" She whispers a smirk and he fails to hold back a breathy chuckle.

"If you want." He rubs his hands together to wipe off the crumbs.

"Okay." She shrugs.

He shakes his head with a smile and releases his hold on her, but keeps his arm over her shoulders. He looks at her as she looks at him, to make eye-contact. She slowly smirks with a wink and watches his cheeks turn a small shade of pink before giving him a quick kiss and turning away. He stares at her for a moment before turning forward while holding down a smile.

-

In Chemistry, Cobbwell talks up front about an assignment for the day that'll need partners. Ned gets Betty to work with him and Peter moves to sit in the empty seat beside Satine.

Cobbwell continues to talk about what they'll be working on and Peter slowly sets his hand on Satine's thigh. She grins a bit, but tries to keep it down to not draw attention to the back of the class. He practically feels up her thigh as the teacher talks and Satine tries to focus more on the lesson, but her mind keeps getting clouded by his movements, especially when he moves to her inner thigh.

This has been happening for a few days now. A lot of the things the two do will make the others heart race as their mind goes places they really don't want to be at the moment, but definitely want to be.

-

Peter and Satine make it to the orphanage and he pulls her into the alley to hide from the possible eyes of Lexi.

"I have a question." He pulls her in by her waist and puts his hands together just above her butt.

"What's that?" She wraps her arms around his neck.

"If we don't tell anybody..." He starts with a smirk. "Do you want to stay the night? No one has to know." He shrugs.

"Okay." She slowly smiles with a nod. "Oh, I really am a bad influence on you, aren't I?" She inches closer.

"That's just fine." He shakes his head and leans down to her lips.

She chuckles a bit and taps his chest before turning around and walking around to corner, to go inside, leaving him smiling excitedly behind.