70

Satine and Peter get to school and head to the same class that they go to every single day. But, today is the second and final field trip of the school year so it's not too upsetting, yet, just as last time, they still don't want to go.

"You guys are so boring." Ned groans and they chuckle. "What if it's good, like when we went to the tower."

"We live at the tower." She shakes her head. "It's not as exciting for us anymore."

"Whatever, rich bitch." He shoos her away and Peter chuckles with wide eyes as her jaw falls.

"I am so not the rich one, I just get Tony's money whenever. It's still his money." She shrugs. "I just own it." She winks before going back to her seat with a smirk, making them smile.

-

Once they're already headed to their destination and in the middle of a bridge, Peter and Satine are leaning back in their seats and talking when all of a sudden all his hair stands up on end. He cuts himself off and looks at his arm and she furrows her brows in confusion. He sits up and looks out the window behind him, causing her to want to look as well.

"Well, shit." She quietly sighs.

Peter starts feeling for Ned in front of them and she takes his earbuds out.

"Ned, hey." Peter whispers as Ned turns around. "I need you to cause a distraction."

"Holy shit." He shakily stares with wide eyes. "We're all gonna die!" He shouts as he jumps up. "There's a spaceship!"

Everybody jumps up as well and Peter pulls his web shooter out of his backpack and shoots at the handle of the emergency exit to pull it open. He jumps out the window and throws his mask on as Satine presses the button on her bracelet and jumps out too.

They go jumping and swinging towards the city until they find Tony and some really big alien in a now half destroyed park. Just as the giant is about to throw very large claw-like tech at Tony, Spiderman comes in and stops it.

"Hey, Man. What's up, Mr. Stark." He nods while Lovebite smiles under her mask.

"Kids, where'd you come from?" Iron Man turns over.

"A field trip to MoMA!" He starts before he's thrown by the alien in the middle of his sentence.

He gets back up as Tony shoots the giant and Bite pulls it to the ground.

"Uh, what is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Spider comes swinging over.

"Uh, he's from space." He flies around him. "He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."

The claw grabs and throws Spider once again and Tony starts none stop blasting at Giants shield and he throws a car. Bite catches it in midair and slams him into the ground.

Eventually, something in red flies past Spider and Tony directs him to it while Bite stays behind to help Tony.

"Uh, Mr. Stark, I'm being beamed up."

"You're what?!" Bites brows raise.

"Hang on, Kid." Tony struggles.

As he's being electrocuted on the ground, Giant comes stomping towards him fast with his sword about the same size as him.

Bite furrows her brows with a sigh and jumps on his back with her arms around his neck to pull him down until she lands on her feet and throws him far behind her. Before he can hit anything, an orange circle appears from nowhere and he's sent flying into it. Just as he's about to jump back through and out of the snowy, cold, the circle closes, chopping his hand clean off.

"Ugh." Bruce kicks it away in disgust.

"Wong, you're invited to my wedding." Tony points before he flies away. "Satine, you stay here."

"Hell no." She shakes her head with furrowed brows and attaches her web to his suit to go flying with him.

"Yes, I'm not lossing you up in space." He states firmly and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine." She pretends to agree and stays completely silent after words.

"Give me a little juice, Friday." Tony instructs and Satine has to hold back a shout as they go the speed that she imagines is near Pietro's. "Unlock 17:A. Peter, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you."

"But you said save the wizard!" He throws his hand.

"Peter, let go!" Bite pleads.

"I can't breathe." He tears off his mask.

"Peter!"

"We're too high up. You're running out of air." Tony states.

"Yeah." He sighs with a nod. "That makes sense.

Just as Peter about passes out, 17:A comes soaring past Tony and Bite as his hold on the ship fails. It breaks open and a part of it attaches itself to his back before growing around his body, just as Satine's suit. Bite shoots at the ship and lets go of Tony's suit to attach and grab a hold of any part of the ship. Peter wakes as he hits it and sticks his landing in surprise.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" He smiles and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Happy trails, Kid. Friday, send him home." Tony flies past him as a parachute pulls him away.

"Oh, come on!"

Before he can get too far, he too grabs a hold of the ship to be directly in front of Bite with her back against it while holding tight to a pipe.

"What're you doing?!" He whisper grits for only her to hear through the comms.

"You weren't leaving, I'm not leaving either!" She shakes her head and he hangs his with a sigh.

"Okay." He looks back at her. "We need to find a way in." He states and she nods. "Oh, my God."

He looks down at the world below and they quickly crawl into a small area before the walls start to close.

"We should've stayed on the bus."