63

At around seven o'clock, after Yelena, Wanda, and Pepper have already gotten to the boys and, sadly, Sharon, Nat and Satine finally get there after checking themselves one last time.

"Wow." Satine looks around at all the people. "I haven't been around this many adults since my last mission in the Red Room."

"Fun times." Nat nods sideways.

"Oh, yeah, real fun." She chuckles, making her grin a small smile.

Nat shoos her away with furrowed brows, making her smile as she hurries to quietly stand behind Peter. She pulls her arms behind her back and peaks her head around his body, leaving her long hair to flow at their sides. He jumps when he sees the movement before smiling when he sees her cute grin.

"Hi."

"Hi." He chuckles.

"How are you?" She stands next to him.

"I am great." He nods. "You're so beautiful." He shakes his head.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"What is that?" Tony points.

"A dress." She grins.

"Barely." Steve shakes his head while Sam and Bucky grimace.

"Hey, you guys wanted me to be more colorful, this is what you get." She puts her hand up and the ladies and Peter smile. "They love it." She nods at Nat.

"Oh, I bet he does." Yelena mumbles in her glass.

"I'm going to throw you into and out the window." She nods with a glare while hugging Peters shoulders with bent arms. "Sharon's going too."

"I didn't even do anything yet." She throws her arms.

"Yeah, not yet." She nods with attitude. "Anyway." She turns to Peter with a sweet smile and they chuckle as Sharon rolls her eyes. "So handsome." She shakes her head in a whisper-tone and he smiles. "God, so handsome, I love you." She grabs his jaw and aggressively kisses him on the cheek, making him laugh a bit as he wraps his arm around her waist.

"I love you too." He chuckles and she groans a hum of victory.

He confusedly shakes his head before pulling her into a hug where he makes sure to slowly, so she won't know until it's too late, pulls her dress further down. She gasps and hits his back, making him chuckle as Tony points proudly.

"Haha!" He smiles as she turns to him with a knowing grin. "That is why I like you, Kid." He nods at Peter and he chuckles while Satine rolls her eyes. "Good job."

"Whatever." Satine lightly shoves Peter away. "I'll hangout with Yelena instead." She lays her arm over her shoulders. "She-ah!" She quickly backs away and Yelena grins into her cup. "She just grabbed my butt." She chuckles with wide eyes while hurrying to a laughing Peter, making the others laugh too. "Oh, my lord."

-

"I want to try it." Satine steps between Clint and Thor.

"Uh, no." Tony points.

"Come on." She pleads. "I won't even feel it. We know I'm the second strongest here."

"Second?" Sam grimaces in confusion and she laughs with a clap.

"Ha!" She points. "You know I'm the strongest, you fucker." She grits while they smile, Peter laughs, and Sam just shakes his head at her. "Yes, the second. Hulk."

"He's not even here." He shakes his head with attitude.

"Yes, he is." She comes back with the same tone and Bruce nods. "He's just not out and about. Dancing around with the other little..." She motions to the crowds. "People. Anyway." She looks up at Thor.

She urges with a nod and her hand out and he looks at Tony, to which he just shrugs with a sigh, making her grin.

"Alright." Thor shrugs and hands her the Asgardian liquor.

"Ah." She quietly smiles victoriously.

She twists off the lid and, without any signs of hesitation or doubt, takes a drink before handing it back to Thor, like nothing happened.

"Boom." She lightly punches his arm proudly while he nods, impressed. "Man, that tasted horrible, how old is that." She grimaces and he chuckles.

"Aged over a thousand years." He nods.

"Well, damn, no wonder it tastes gross, that thing's old as shit." She hurries to Peter.

"She's running away from it." Sam chuckles.

"One day, you're going to have to run away from me, fucker." She grits while pointing and holding Peters arm.

"Was that a threat?" He turns to Bucky and he nods with a smile. "Great."

She flips him off before turning away and lays Peters arm over her shoulder while hugging his torso and glaring at Sam.

"She's an angry toddler." He turns to Tony and he chuckles as she slowly smiles. "Hugging him instead of your fricken leg." He motions and she laughs a bit while loosening her hold. "A toddler that just had alcohol for the first time."

"Ha." She scoffs and they all look at her. "It wasn't the first time, sorry." She smirks.

"Why?" Tony nods expectantly with crossed arms.

"Always closer to fuck-nob-'father', not by my choice, clearly, and got a wee-bit of that as well." She grimaces and they nod in understanding. "Now, I think it was a test to see if it effected me."

"Probably." Nat nods.

"Anything to test out your strength." Yelena nods surely. "Even alcohol." .

"Ah, well." She shrugs. "I don't give a shit anymore, because of that bitch." She points at Tony and he grins while shaking his head.

"You're welcome." He nods and she chuckles.

"Thanks."

-

-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Lovebite [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें