41

"Peter, Peter, Peter." Satine walks into his room.

"Yes?" He smiles a bit while putting a shirt on.

"I want to try something." She stops in front of him.

"Okay." He chuckles a nod.

She webs herself upside down and his brows raise from her boobs being in the process of falling out of her shirt.

"What're we doing?" He smirks.

"Okay, ignore that." She points and he gives her a doubting look. "Try not to get a boner." She corrects and he laughs. "Focus." She chuckles and he nods with a smile. "Kiss me."

"Why?" He shakes his head.

"I want to try an upside down kiss." She begs. "Please?"

"Okay." He chuckles sadly.

She smiles and he cups her cheeks and slowly leans into a soft, few-second kiss.

"Good?" He asks just above a whisper.

"No, I need another." She states and he does it again.

"Now?"

"One more."

"My God." He chuckles and moves in once again before she drops to her feet.

"Thank you." She pats his chest with a grin.

"You're welcome." He pats her breasts and she smiles.

She turns around and walks out of the room, leaving him to shake his head in amazement.

-

Satine has just left Peters lab and is headed for Tony's. She gets inside and they greet each other before he raises a brow of suspicion at her nervous demeanor.

"What's going on?" He sets his work down as she stops beside him.

"Uh...How much do you know about SHIELD?" She plays with her fingers in front of her.

"Everything." He shrugs. "Got everything they know when Loki was around."

"Do you know about the Red Room?"

"Yeah, wh-?" He starts before slowly realizing. "Oh, kid, no." He hopes and she keeps a sad and straight face. "That's where you learned to fight, wasn't it?"

"Up until just a year and a half ago." She nods and he sighs with a dreadful heart of hate and sorrow.

"When were you brought in?"

"Three." She tears up.

"Jesus Christ." He hisses while covering his eyes by his hand. "Who else knows?"

"Nat and Clint figured it out, I told Peter, and Bucky realized it on his own too." She names with a sniffle. "I'm not telling anyone else. I'm also not going to cry about it." She wipes under her eyes and he looks back at her. "I don't want to, I have already done that twice, and I don't want to."

He sighs and grabs her shoulder to force her into a hug. She hugs his waist close and he sets his hand on the back of her head with tears in his eyes while she holds hers back.

-

Satine goes back to Peters lab and he stands up straight with a soft smile. She smiles a bit and he pulls her into a tight hug.

"We're okay?" He asks.

"Mhmm." She nods into his chest.

He backs up a bit and lifts her onto his desk by her thighs before hugging her waist while she hugs his neck. He sighs and nuzzles his head into her chest before a slow grin starts to form on his face.

"Okay, but your boobs are really comfy." He states and she starts quietly laughing. "Very nice." He shoves his face in them.

"You're a horrible person."

"I'm Spiderman." He proclaims proudly and she laughs harder.

She puts her hand on the back of his head and leans down to press a hard kiss to the top. He tilts his head a bit and she does it again until he just lifts it and leans in to press their soft lips together in a rough way with smiles.

"I mean, really..." He backs up and takes her hands. "They're very nice." He nods with raised brows while interlocking their fingers by his head and she shakes her head at him. "I love your boobs." He shrugs.

"Thank you, pavúk."

"I like being your spider." He nods with squinted eyes. "It's refreshing."

"That's good because I'm not squishing you any time soon." She shakes her head with raised brows.

"Good to know."

Tony peaks his head around the corner to see in the window. He spots them like this with smiles on their faces, making him smile a bit too with a relieving sigh.

Peter leans back in for a few second kiss before letting go of her hands and hugging her around the neck while she hugs his torso tight. Tony shakes his head with a chuckle before heading to the elevator.

"Those kids are gonna be the death of me." He states as he steps into the common room.

"Why?" Bruce chuckles.

"Satine was a upset and I was going to check on her in Peters lab, but looked through the window first." He stops in the kitchen to get a drink. "They're just really cute." He shrugs while they smile. "He was hugging her and making her feel better and she was all smiles."

"They're looks just make it hard to believe still." Sam shakes his head and they nod sideways in agreement with a few chuckles. "But, aside from that, there's nothing that doesn't make sense about them."

"It's either the teen romance or it's just them, but either way, I love it." Wanda shrugs.

"It's a big change for Peter." Tony comes into the living area. "He went from being bullied and crushing on the popular girl to having the prettiest girl that would threaten and probably take the lives of anyone that messed with him." He smiles and they chuckle.

"Still waiting to be number nineteen." Sam shakes his head with an unamused face and Bucky chuckles.

"Not to mention that she's his first girlfriend and she just so happens to be the one with inhuman strength and smarts." Nat nods.

"She jumped off my hammer." Thor states, still in shock, and they nod with raised brows.

"Unbelievable." Steve shakes his head.

"Very."