17

Friday comes around and Satine is happily pleased to see Peter sitting in his chair in first hour. She speedwalks over and he reaches out to her hand to hold it for a second as she keeps walking until she's too far away. She sits in her seat with a smile from both before Harrington walks on in and starts talking.

-

Satine walks into the lunchroom and hurries to her spot beside Peter. She plops herself in her seat while he watches her with a grin and she sets her tray down.

"You come back on a Friday?" She gives him a humored smirk.

"Figured I could get my homework and do it over the weekend." He shrugs while leaning closer

"Well, yeah, that's a good idea."

"I know."

They go in for a few second kiss before having to pull apart when they hear Ned choking on his drink.

"Oh, my God." He coughs, unable to say anything else.

Peter pats his back with a smile while Satine laughs quietly beside him.

"When the hell?" Neds eyes go wide.

"Two days ago." She chuckles.

"What?!"

"Surprise." Peter gives him a cheeky smile.

"Why wasn't I told the second it happened?" He shakes his head.

"Surprise." Peter nods.

Ned just stares at him before hitting him in the arm and turning forward, making them laugh.

-

Later on, Satine, Peter, and Ned get to Chemistry class and take their seats as usual to wait for Cobbwell to come in.

"Hey, Satine." Flash nods upwards.

"What?" She sighs at her phone while Peter and Ned focus in.

"Am I seeing things or were you kissing Peni-"

"Eugene Thompson, I will choke the life out of you, if you call him Penis one more mother fucking time." She threatens with a glare after slamming her phone down. "And I will enjoy it."

He stares for a moment before nodding and sitting back down while she shakes her head with an aggravated sigh. Peter and Ned look at each other while holding down smiles with pursed lips.

-

After Peter has dropped Satine off at home from school, he makes it to the tower and puts his bag in his room before going to the common room. He walks in and they all turn to him with smirks.

"What?" He sighs in worry.

"We haven't even said anything yet." Tony chuckles as Peter stops behind an armchair with sulking shoulders.

"Go ahead." He nods.

They chuckle and Friday places a hologram above the coffee table to show a hand-picked list with pictures of six girls from Midtown with names that start with 'S'.

"See?" Peter quickly points with wide eyes. "Stalking. You guys are stalkers."

"We have guesses." Nat rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Oh, please." He grins while motioning. "Be my guest."

"Wanda, Clint, Sam, Bruce, and I think it's Sarah Jones." She continues and they nod along while he just grins at them. "Vision and Tony think it's Savana Gros. Thor, Steve, Pietro, and Bucky think it's Shauna Miles."

"Wrong."

"None of them?" Tony smiles.

"None. S, A."

"Friday."

She pulls up girls whose names start with 'S' and 'A' and they choose a select six. They once again pick certain guesses and he just smiles.

"Wrong." He chuckles and their eyes go wide with sighs. "I'll bring her here tomorrow, if she wants. If she wants."

"Oh, call her now." Wanda smiles.

"Yes." Tony points. "Speaker."

Peter hesitates before hanging his head in defeat, making them all smile as he gets his phone out. He goes to their messages and calls her off of speaker at first.

"Chello?" She smiles, making him smile.

"You're going on speaker."

"Alright." She chuckles with furrowed brows while doing the dishes with Lexi trying to listen, but failing.

"Avengers." He nods with the phone in front of him.

"Hi, unknown girlfriend." Sam smirks.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, is that the fucking Falcon?" She asks after hurrying to lock herself in a bathroom, away from Lexi. "If that's Falcon, I'm gonna pass out."

"She's a fan." Peter nods while Sam smiles.

"Oh, my God, it is?" She smiles excitedly.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

"Is Bucky there?"

"Ha." Bucky laughs.

"They're all here." Peter chuckles.

"Pietro?"

"Yes." Pietro chuckles and they hear her squeak, making them laugh a bit.

"You wanna meet them tomm-?" Peter starts.

"No need to finish that sentence. Yes."

"Hey, hey, other than Spiderman, who's your favorite Avenger?" Thor smirks.

"Natasha, Tony, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Pietro, and so on."

"Wow, that was quick." Steve chuckles.

"I've thought this through." She smirks. "Oh, lord." She sighs.

"What?" Peter chuckles.

"These children just broke something. I have to go. Yay."

"Have fun." He teases.

"Yeah, shut up." She smiles and the Avengers hold back laughs. "You wanna come deal with Lexi?"

"No, thank you, buh-bye."

"Bye, new favorite family." She jokes while obviously holding back a laugh. "Get used to that name. Stuck with me now."

"Good to know." Nat nods with a smirk.

Satine giggles on the other side before hanging up, leaving Peter to smugly grin at them.

"Go to your room." Tony waves him off. "We need to discuss the Russian."

"Oh, my." He rolls his eyes with Nat and a sigh while turning around. "Have fun with that."

"Will do."