4

Peter swings home after school and enters the common room with a smile.

"You makeout with her?" Clint smirks.

"No." He denies with attitude. "She gave me her number."

"Really?" The men chuckle.

"Yeah." He sits. "And wanted to be my partner for a project."

"Proud of you, Kid." Tony pats his shoulder while walking past.

"I don't believe you." Sam shrugs and Bucky nods.

"I can text her right now, if you'd like?" He raises his brows while reaching for his phone.

"Go ahead." Pietro smirks.

Peter nods and say 'Hi' to her, making her smile when she sees. His phone dings with a 'Hey' and he looks at Sam with a grin.

"Call her."

"What? No." He scoffs. "She just gave me her number, that's weird."

"It's not real." He turns to Bucky.

"Nope." He agrees.

Peter waves them off with an eye-roll and gets back to talking to her while the teams watches with impressed and happy smiles.

-

Satine
I'll be on my way in a few minutes-

-Okay
-Tell be when you get here so I can meet you in the lobby

Will do-
Bye, Peter-

-Bye, Satine

-

After a long bus ride to Manhatten, Satine gets to the tower with her heart beating out of her chest.

She gets inside to see Peter waiting by a hall that leads to the multiple elevators. He spots her coming and smiles, making her smile before she reaches him a few seconds later.

"Dude, I'm freaking out." She jumps a bit and he chuckles.

"Come on, my lab's really high up."

"Your lab?" Her brows raise while walking beside him. "Like, yours? You have your own lab?"

"I'm the favorite." He shrugs with a smirk.

She chuckles with a sideways nod as he turns away to press the up button. They make it to floor forty-six and he leads her a few doors down a long hall, passing Tony's and Bruce's labs on the way that they thankfully are not in.

They get to his lab and he opens the door for her to walk into a clean room after he spent a while cleaning it and making sure nothing about Spiderman was laying around.

"Wow." She nods. "This is amazing, Peter."

"I know." He nervously smiles with his hands in his front jean pockets. "FYI, Mr. Stark doesn't know that you're here so, if he shows up, just hide."

"Okay." She chuckles with wide eyes.

He gives her his cute tight-lipped grin that makes her heart jump into her throat as she turns away with pink cheeks and a shy grin.