30

As Satine packs a bag of clothes and other essentials, her roommates stare at her with squinted eyes.

"You guys seriously have staring issues."

"Where you going?" Xandar asks.

"I..." She hesitates. "Am actually staying with Peter tonight."

"You're what?!" All ten brows raise.

"Staying with Peter tonight." She smiles.

"Oh, no the the hell you're not." Kylie grabs her bag.

She continues to grab her stuff before easily taking the bag from her grip and placing it back in her bed.

"God, damn, you're strong." She backs up.

"Lexi." Satine calls without looking.

"Hmm?" She hums in a high-pitch tone.

"You can calm down. Nothing like what you are all thinking is going to happen, you bunch of perves."

"Hey, now." Xandar points. "I don't know what this Peter thing is like."

"Thing?" She shakes her head with furrowed brows while setting her fist on her hip. "He's a literal sweetheart and nothing like whatever 'thing' you assume. And, just so you know, I sneak out every damn night to see him."

"So it's already happened?" Lexi smiles excitedly.

A sudden jacket is thrown at her head before it's torn off a few seconds later.

"No, you weirdo." Satine finished packing. "So." She heads towards the window. "Don't call me every ten seconds to make sure I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to." She opens the window and crawls onto the ledge. "Don't wait up for me either." She winks.

She quickly scales her ways up the building and onto the roof, leaving Lexi to close the window with a bright smile.

"Oh, my God." Emma and Noah chuckle with wide eyes. "Awesome."

-

While Peter changes in the bathroom, Satine sits on his bed with a foot hanging off the side and elbows on her knees with her other leg folded on the bed.

He comes out and she looks up at him through her lashes, to see that he doesn't have a shirt on, only a pair of pajama pants with the only light from the lamp sharpening his features. He looks at her as she bites her cheek and stares at his body, making him smile. He comes over to her side of the bed and slowly crawls above her as she sets her phone down and lays back.

"I haven't seen you without a shirt on since I took a peek." She smirks.

"Is it as good as you remember?" He jokes while resting on his fists beside her head.

"Mhmm." She gently grazes her fingers up his body and brings one to his hair while lightly feeling up his abs. "Didn't get to touch it last time, though."

"Well, I mean, I get to touch your butt so... Or, sorry, my butt." He smirks and she chuckles lightly.

"You can touch more, if you'd like." She states just above a whisper.

She pushes her finger tips in the hem of his boxers and his breathing picks up as the blood begins involuntarily rushing down.

"...Like what?"

"Whatever you want." She shakes her head.

He slowly comes off a fist and grabs her jackets zipper to start pulling it down. She takes this as a sign and pushes his pants and boxers down to take a hold of his large hardness. She starts pumping up and down and he squeezes his eyes shut for a second of nervousness before cautiously moving his hand in her panties. His fingers find her folds and he starts slowly rubbing circles on her clit and he quickly leans down to hungrily push his tongue past her lips.