21

Friday afternoon, Satine and Peter are heading to his locker after their last hour with their arms hooked and fingers interlocked.

"I'm gonna stop by the tower tonight." She smirks. "Or, no, sorry, not me... Lovebite is gonna stop by the tower tonight."

"Really?" He chuckles as they reach the locker.

"Mhmm." She nods. "Quick little appearance and then she's gone."

"What's she gonna do?" He shuts his locker.

"Just wave Spiderman out and then leave before they can get me."

"Okay." He nods with a smile, making her smile too.

-

Peter and Satine reach the orphanage and she turns to him with a hug around the neck and waist. They let go after a few seconds and, with her hand on the back of his head, lean in for a smooth, couple-second, kiss before separating with a quick one and smiles.

"Bye, pavúk." She reaches the door.

"Sorry?" He raises a brow.

"Spider." She shrugs as she walks inside.

She closes the door, leaving him to smile to himself as he turns around to walk away.

Satine gets upstairs and to the room, where she closes the door and ignores the eyes on her.

"I saw it." Lexi smiles.

"I'm sure you did." She nods with a smirk.

"Yeah, me too." Xandar squints your eyes.

"It is your own fault for looking." She shrugs. "No one asked you to."

"I did." Lexi raises her hand a bit.

"Of course, you did." She sighs as she sits on her bed with her homework.

Emma and Noah come over and sit on either side of her, making her smile a bit with a raised brow.

"The hell does all this mean?" Emma picks up her Chemistry work.

"It's Science." Is all she can think to say.

"It's Albert Einsteins reincarnation." Noah jokes and she chuckles in surprise.

"It can't be that hard." Kiley challenges.

"Oh, be my guest." Satine motions. "I'm learning at a college level. Higher and faster than everyone in my class. But, you know." She smirks. "It's not that hard."

Lexi smiles and Xandar and Kiley pick it up with a fake glare before reading it in their heads. Satine continues to work on her math while the others watch the two furrow their brows in confusion.

"Well, damn, dude." Xandar puts it back on the bed. "You gonna work for Tony Stark or something?"

"Peter does."

"What?" Lexi's head whips around.

"I've been to the tower with Peter."

"Are you serious?" Emma grabs her arm and she chuckles.

"Yeah. I can get a picture with Tony next time to prove it."

"You've met Tony?" Noah groans and she nods.

"What's he like?" Lexi smiles.

"He's really cool. He lets me and Peter go in his lab because Peter's the favorite intern."

"I want a video." Kiley challenges. "Pictures can be easily photoshopped."

"What?" She smirks. "Do you not trust me?"

"No." She and Xandar state.

"Ah, well, alright. That's fine. Just feel the pain of always getting proved wrong."

"Asshole."

-

Some hours later, Satine's swinging through the air, headed towards the tower. She lands quietly on the balcony and sees Peter standing there with his suit on while Tony talks to him. She quickly creeps her way to the open door and hits the frame to get all their attentions.

"Peter." She calls in her American accent and he smiles as the team jumps up. "Come."

She's already jumping off the building by the time Nat reaches the window and they all look at Peter with wide eyes.

"Meet Lovebite." He chuckles while putting on his mask and following her. "For half a second. Bye." He runs to jump too.

"I wonder how Satine feels about that." Bucky smirks.

"Ooh." Sam gasps before singing. "He's in trouble."

"She's probably met Lovebite." Clint nods.

"When's it gonna be our turn?" Tony complains.

"Next time she shows up here." Steve nods. "Pietro can get her mask off, right?" His brows raise and Pietro nods with a shrug. "Good. Problem solved."

-

Peter lands on a roof in Queens with Satine and a smile from both.

"Did you see their faces?" He takes his mask off.

"That was so fun." She nods.

Peter's about to say something else when the sound of breaking glass interrupts him. They both quickly look towards the sound and he throws his mask back on when they see two men at a small ATM bank.

"Uh... Satine?"

"I see it."

They worriedly look at each other before quickly swinging to either side of the broken window. Bite makes a motion to grab the guns first, the same ones the Raid used on them, and he nods.

They quietly creep up behind the two as they work their way into the ATM machine and Bite is about to grab a man when he swings around and blasts her in the stomach, catching the other guys attention. He swings around too and gets Spider, sending him flying into the wall.

Man one keeps shooting at Bite, but she ignores the ticklish feeling and kicks the gun out of his tight grip. Man two decides to blast her instead, but she again ignores it and throws her legs around man ones neck and throw him to the ground. Peter webs up both guns and kicks man two in the chest, knocking him back a steo before he kicks him in the head to knock him out cold, just as man one.

"Police will be here soon, take the guns to Tony." Bite worriedly instructs. "I'm starting to think we're gonna have a problem here."

-

Peter comes quickly swinging into the common room and hurriedly shows them the guns.

"Lovebite and I are thinking that we have a gun problem."

"Oh, great." Tony takes one while Steve takes the other. "What's it do to you?"

"Well, it didn't do anything to her, but it threw me across the room and into the wall. I was knocked out for about a minute and that was it, but whoever makes these might have stronger weapons. Could these be Hydra weapons?" He asks and Steve furrows his brows.

"Yes." Bucky answers and most look at him. "I used one of those before. It was only recently, but they were making a lot more."

"Do you know where?" Steve asks.

"No, they moved me before I could find out." He shakes his head. "Then, you got me so, I have no idea how many they have now. Could have a whole warehouse of them."

"New enemy." Tony smiles. "And I'm just gonna guess that Lovebite isn't one to follow directions?"

"Not from many." Peter smiles a bit.

"So she won't back down if we ask her to?" He nods.

"No, she won't." He shakes his head.

"And now, neither will you?" He raises a brow.

"No."

"That's what I thought." He sighs. "Alright. We'll check this out while you work with her to maybe figure out where these are coming from. We'll do the same here."