13

After school on Tuesday, Peter is again walking Satine home when all phones in the surrounding area and so on start going off. The two furrow their brows and stop to pull them out.

"Spiderman." A man in a random video smiles. "Hi. So, at eight o'clock tonight, I will be at the Loudermill Factory. I will be waiting for you." He nods. "And I won't be alone."

The video ends with that and people give each other worried looks with whispers while Satine and Peter step into an alley.

"I'm going with you." She states.

"No-"

"Yes, Peter, I'm going." She nods. "I'm not letting you go alone with a threat like that. We don't know who else will be there. I'll be there at seven-thirty. I'll see you later."

She leaves the alley in a hurry and he sighs before hurriedly putting his suit on to just swing around.

-

Spiderman and Lovebite have been waiting together for thirty minutes before the time comes.

"He looks completely alone." She shakes her head.

"I'll go down now, you do a perimeter check. Come in when he starts shooting."

She nods and quietly hurries away to check the surrounding areas while he swings in from a beam and drops to the floor some ways in front of the mystery criminal.

"He's all alone." Bite informs through comms.

"You won't be alone, huh?" Spider smirks.

"Oh, I'm not alone." He breathes a smile.

"Yes, he is."

"Right, who are you anyway?" He points with his hand on his hip.

"Just call me; Raid."

"Like the stuff that kills spiders?" He smiles. "Cool, dude. Real creative."

"Shut up." Bite chuckles and he smiles.

Raid rolls his eyes at him and pulls a large technical gun out of his floor-length leather coat.

"That's new." Spider tilts his head.

"Yes, it is." He smirks.

He pulls the trigger and a wave of energy shoots out. Spider jumps up just in time to witness the strick to the cement that was behind him, cracking the wall. Lovebite instantly lands next to him, only getting Raid more excited.

He shoots at her and Spider quickly moves away while she takes it just fine with a sideways nod. Raid furrows his brows and continuously shoots at her, pushing her back a bit before Spider steals the gun from his hands from above.

Raid quickly looks up and grunts in annoyance before pulling out two more regular guns and going off all over. Bite easily gets struck a few times with a shout, but keeps moving while Spider hurriedly gets away from the rain of bullets.

Bite swings towards Raid and kicks him right in the chest, throwing him a few feet back to land on his front. Spider drops beside her as Raid quickly pulls two more pistols out of his coat and rolls over to shoot right at them.

He misses Bite but manages to hit Spider right in the shoulder. His shout catches her attention and she quickly looks at him before turning back to a smiling Raid with a locked jaw of anger.

"Go sit down." She grits to Spiderman.

"Bu-"

"Spiderman."

He sighs and does as told on the other side of the room while applying pressure to the badly bleeding wound.

Raid goes to gloat when she kicks the guns out of his hands. Somehow he has enough to go reach for another when she rolls her eyes and punches him in the temple to knock him out cold.