35

It has only taken a day since she woke up for Satine to be able to walk around with a simple leg brace and tiny limp. They're all expecting her leg to be completely healed tomorrow while her arm already has, I'll be it with a few small bruises that'll most likely disappear by the end of the day.

She's sitting on the couch right now, leaning her back against the arm with her legs over Peters lap. He gave her a very nice compliment on her outfit when they were in his room with a butt rub that made her smile.

"Satine's birthday is next week." He quickly states before she can continue to stop him.

"Dude."

"Sorry." He shrugs with a cheeky smile and she shakes her head.

"How old?" Tony nods.

"Seventeen." She sighs.

"What day?"

"April, twentieth. Wednesday."

"Thank you." He sings and she confusedly chuckles.

"You're welcome." She copies, making him smile.

"Wait, so, you're older than Peter?" Sam nods with a smirk.

"There it is." He sighs and she pats his shoulder.

"I am." She grins. "Peter, how many men did I take out?"

"On your own?" He raises his brows at his lap.

"On my own." She nods while staring at Sam.

"Eighteen." He smirks.

"And for future references, that would make nineteen when I take out the Falcon." She breathes a nod. "Plus all the others. I seem to have lost count." She tilts her head.

Having been silently laughing in his hand, Tony shakes his head with a sigh, and she looks over at him as he rubs his face, and looks at her.

"Are you learning from me or were you just born like this?" He chuckles.

"A bit of both." She nods sideways and Sam shakes his head.

"This is not a 'proud father' moment." He uses air quotes and they shake their heads while everyone else continues to smile from the beginning. "She's gonna kill me." He motions.

"That was oddly adorable." Pepper walks through the doors.

Satine looks behind her, only for her eyes to go wide with a growing smile of excitement at finally getting to meet her. She turns forward while lightly covering her mouth as Pepper goes to Tony with a smile. Satine hits Peters shoulder with a quiet chuckle, making him and a few smile.

"That was so not adorable." Sam crosses his arms and Bucky shakes his head at him.

"Hey, Satine." Tony nods upwards and she turns with a grin, holding down a large smile. "You wanted to meet Pepper?" He smirks.

"Mhmm." She nods in high-pitched. "Hi."

"Hi, Satine." She chuckles, making her smile. "First time I met you, you were unconscious." She jokes. "Good to officially meet you."

"You, too." She chuckles before turning to Peter with wide eyes.

"Satine, here, has a birthday next week, and I already know what I'm getting her." Tony pats Peppers hip.

"Oh, a present from a rich man." She turns back with raised brows. "Okay."

"Take it back." Sam glares at Satine.

"Too late." Tony chuckles.

"Ha." She raises a brow at Sam. "Fight me, number nineteen."

"... No." He raises his brows with wide eyes.

"Pussy."

Bucky, Peter, and Pietro fail to hold back their laughs anymore while she grins a smirk at him. He flips her off and she giggles with a bright smile that makes him have to strongly hold back a smile.

"Fuck you, kid." He shakes his head with a chuckle.

"Fuck-a you, too."

-

Satine has finally gotten to go to her new room with Peter coming along. She opens the door and her eyes instantly go wide.

"Oh, my God!" She laughs excitedly and he smiles. "This is amazing." She covers her mouth while walking in. "Oh, I'm gonna cry."

"What?" He chuckles sadly. "No, don't do that." He pulls her into a hug as the happy tears break free.

"It's so pretty." She cries.

Peter turns to the door when he sees movement out of the corner of his eye. Tony leans against the doorframe with his arms crossed and a smile, making him smile too.

-

-