22

"Must you see him everyday?" Xandar rolls his eyes.

"If possible?" Satine raises her brows at the kitchen counter. "Yes."

"Why?" Kiley shakes her head.

"It's called true love." Lexi teases as she lays her arm over her Satine's shoulder.

"It has been ten days, Lexi." She states down at her cup. "Calm your tits."

She rolls her eyes with a laugh and Kiley and Xandar just walk away, making Satine slowly smile.

-

Satine and Peter are sitting next to each other on one of the couches in the common room. She's trying to play a game on her phone while he keeps messing her up. She just shoos his hand away with a smile and a quiet 'no' that makes him chuckle everytime.

"I'm gonna knock you out." She quietly threatens and he chuckles again.

"Tough love." Bruce jokes.

Satine slowly smiles down at her phone and they chuckle a bit as she somewhat ignores him. Peter does it one more time, but this time he makes her lose so his mouth falls into a nervous 'o' shape with a smile as he shrinks back. She slowly looks up at him and he fails to hold back the single, high-pitched chuckle. He quickly stands and hurries out of the room while she watches with a growing grin. She gets up and quickly follows, leaving the others smiling behind as they watched that entire thing.

"They're cute." Nat turns to her phone.

"They are." Wanda nods.

"I still don't get it." Sam shrugs and Bucky chuckles as Steve rolls his eyes with a smile.

"You're stupid."

-

Satine reaches Peter in his room and he puts his hands up in surrender with a breathy smile.

"I'm sorry." He quickly chuckles. "I'm sorry."

She shakes her head with a smile and pushes him down onto the bed. She climbs on top of his smiling self and forces him into a rough kiss that quickly turn into a softer open-mouthed kiss.

-

Around two hours later, Peter and Satine are still in his room with the door closed when, out of nowhere, Tony throws it open, only to see that she's laying on her back between his legs with a book while he has his book resting on the top of her head.

"They're both nerds." He scoffs.

Thor, Steve, and Nat pop their heads in view and roll their eyes when they see the silently laughing pair.

"Is that a bad thing?" Satine raises a brow with a smile.

Tony waves her off and walks away with the others, leaving the door a few inches open behind them.

"They're so stupid." She shakes her head.

His body continues shaking with silent laughter and she smiles. Eventually, they calm and sort of forget about it and he lays his book down. This catches her attention, but she ignores it and focuses on her story. He closes his and sets it beside him to start softly running his fingers through her hair, making her slowly grin to herself.

She closes her book and tosses it aside to turn on her front. She crawls a bit further up his body and lays flat on top of him to wrap her arms beneath his body. She lays her head on his chest and he lays his arms over her shoulders and continues to play with her hair with a small smile.

-

Sometime after dinner, Satine followed Tony to his lab and is just sitting at his desk, watching him work on his suits beside her in silence. They do this more often than one would think and he doesn't mind. Her presence is oddly comedic to him with her jokes and sometimes nonchalant attitude.

She slowly smiles with an idea and gets her phone out to go to her camera. She starts a video and has it facing her before turning it a bit to show Tony while she smiles in the corner.

"What're you doing?" He asks in monotone.

"Proving that I know you." She smirks.

"Am I supposed to make you cool or something?" He raises a brow.

"No, I already am." She shrugs and he fails to hold back the slow grin. "My roommates want a video to prove that I've met you."

"Hi, roommates." He looks at the camera through his lashes and she chuckles before turning it off.

-

"I told you I know him."

Satine takes her phone back and goes to her bed while her roommates stare with wide eyes. She grins to herself and pulls the sheets over her legs and lays down with her knees up.

"Goodnight." She smirks and they look at each other in shocked silence.