32

"So our little gun problem..." Tony starts.

Peter and Satine stand in their suits Saturday night while the others sit or stand around the couches.

"I talked to Raid, but, of course, he had nothing to say." He nods. "So, instead, I had Friday check surveillance, camera, anywhere he's spent money recently. Pretty much anything to pinpoint where their 'headquarters' may be. We got a location and I am trusting you two to be able to handle this." He points with raised brows and they nod.

"If anything at all goes wrong, you call us." Steve demands.

"Right." Peter nods.

"Satine?" Tony raises a brow.

"Sorry, yes." She nods with furrowed brows.

"Alright, well, go now and call me when you're done."

-

Lovebite and Spiderman land in the grass near a very large 'abandoned' factory. Just by observing the building, they spot four gunman on each corner of the roof, two at each entrance, and trucks, and vans out front.

"Oh, wow." Bite sighs while crouching to her knees.

"Uh-huh." Spider nods sideways. "Ready?" He smiles.

She shakes her head with a chuckle and they stand to quietly separate to go opposite ways.

-

Spider and Bite have managed to clear an entrance, they quietly hurry in the building to see the amount of weapons there really is. He takes her hand and pulls her to hide behind a mostly worn away wall.

"Just focus on the men." He whispers and she nods. "You don't even have to think about the weapons so just keep moving to knock them out."

"Bubba." She smirks.

"Huh?"

"I know." She chuckles and he nods with a small smile.

She brings his hand to her masked lips and presses a kiss to it before pulling her hand back to hurry away. She makes it to the other end of the building and looks over at him, to see him looking at her. She points to her chest and then up and he nods before she pulls herself up through a hole in the ceiling.

She finds a few boxes to hide behind to be able to look over a balcony type of thing to see back to Spiders level. She sees one man being silently pulled away and not come back.

"Hey." A manly voice calls from a few yards away.

Bite smirks to herself and slowly stands, purposefully showing off the curve in her back as a distraction. She looks over to see three men instead, who have definitely been distracted.

"Hi, boys." She waves with her fingers. "If you don't mind helping me out here..." She starts walking towards them while swaying her hips. "I was just looking around and kind of got lost. Would some handsome men like yourselves like to help a young girl out?"

"Door's that way." One points down below as she stops in front of the one in the middle.

"Oh, I was hoping for a little extra help." She pouts while dragging her fingers down the two on the sides chests. "Any volunteers?" She smirks. "No? Okay."

She backs up a few inches and grabs Middles neck to hook her arms to it and swing around him, kicking sides heads in the mean time. She lands back on her feet and throws him over her shoulder, knocking him out cold. Before the others can get up, she quickly gets down on one knee and punches both in the faces, rendering them unconscious as well.