54

"Pretty, right?" Satine pops into Peters room, Thursday morning, after missing another day of school.

"No." He shakes his head with furrowed brows.

"сука." She furrows her brows at him. "Блядь."

"What I was trying to say before you started to most likely insult me..." He puts his hand up with a smile. "Is that you're gorgeous, not pretty."

"I'm still pretty, though, right?"

"Yes." He breathes while shaking his head with a nod. "Very beautiful, Pretty Girl." He nods and she smiles.

"Okay, thank you, goodbye." She moves quickly out of the room with a smile.

She closes the door and he shakes his head with confused, but humored and loving smile.

-

"Watch what happens when I call her 'babe!." Peter sits up when he sees Satine outside the window of the door.

The rest of them furrow their brows at him before turning to her as she steps through.

"Hey, babe." He calls.

She grimaces for a second before just ignoring him, making them smile.

"Babe."

She stops at the counter and itches her nose with her middle finger, making some lightly laugh.

"Satine?"

"Yeah?" She looks at him.

"Hi."

"Hi." She smiles. "Who the fuck is 'babe'?"

"Ooo." Sam whisper-sings.

"You." He chuckles. "What, you don't like that?"

"I will throat kick you and send you flying into space where you will have nothing to web your ass back." She states with a straight face. "Little boy."

"Goddamn." Clint whispers with a bright smile and strained voice.

"We're gonna have a war in here today." Pietro smiles.

"No, not a war." Yelena shakes her head with furrowed brows. "A genocide."

"A what?" Satine squints an eye and they give her a confused look. "Oh, sorry, I haven't figured out every English word in the dictionary." She waves her hands with an eye-roll.

"A crapload of murder." Tony chuckles.

"..." She stares in confusion.

"The holocaust." Steve nods as she's sits on the couch with a water bottle and she gasps.

"Oh!" She shakes her head with a chuckle and they smile. "That's horrible."

"So, will it be a war or a genocide?" Wanda smirks.

"Neither, Peter's her favorite being, she won't attack him." Tony shrugs down at his phone.

"No, Peter's a Bitch." She corrects.

His jaw falls with wide eyes at that and she covers her smile with her fists while the others watch with smiles of their own.

"What?" He whips his head around.

She shrinks in her seat with a giggle and he scoffs a chuckle while looking her up and down.

"Female dog."

"I don't know what that means." She giggles and he smiles.

"Good." He nods and turns away while the others chuckle.

"What's it mean?" She sits up with a smile.

"Nothing." He shrugs in high-pitch while crossing his arms.

"Father?" She turns to him while he holds down a smile.

"I'm not getting between this." He shakes his head with a shrug.

"Friday?"

"Crap." Peter whispers and they chuckle.

"Another way of calling someone a bitch."

Peter chuckles and slowly turns to her as she smiles and lightly hits his arm with a small laugh, making him smile.

"That's two things today, that I haven't figured out." She complains with a smile. "Stupid." She taps her forehead. "Moron."

"What?" Peter shakes his head and she looks at him.

"You don't know what I'm saying?" She shakes her head with a straight face.

"Are you being mean?" He asks while the knowers smile.

"I'm not saying anything important."

"What're you saying?"

"Do you know what I'm saying?" She nods with raised brows.

"I don't what you're saying." He shakes his head and the knowers laugh a bit.

"It's okay, you don't have to." She pats his shoulder after turning away.

The door opens at the front of the room and they all turn to see Pepper walk in with a smile. Before Tony even has a chance to greet his lovely fiancee, Satine jumps up with a gasping smile, and hurries over to hug her, making her smile at Tony, who rolls his eyes at Satine.

"Stealing my girl now, too." He complains and they chuckle.

"I'm being called a female dog." She tattles.

"By who?" Pepper furrows her brows.

"Peter." She smirks at him and he shakes his head with a surprised smile.

"Peter." Pepper disapproves and he throws his hands.

"She just-!" He points and Satine giggles. "What?"

She lets go of Pepper and sits back in her seat beside him with a cheeky smile. He watches her with squinted eyes and she chuckles before hooking their arms together. He stares for a second before he has to suddenly hold back at smile, making her chuckle.

"Whatever." He waves her off with an eye-roll. "Female dog." He repeats and she giggles.

"Блядь, сука, мудак." She grins and the ones that understand chuckle with slightly wide eyes.

"What does that mean?!" He complains.

"Nothing, doesn't matter." She shrugs and he throws an arm. "сука."