69

Satine has just gotten out of the shower and dressed and takes a seat at the head of her bed with one leg hanging off the side. Suddenly, her door swings open before slamming shut within a second. Spiderman comes running in and does a front flip over at bed to land on his feet on the other side of the room while she watches with a confused smile as he kneels down and shoots a web directly at her to pull her down to the floor. She lays there, stuck and laughing with a bright smile as he stands up and crosses his arms.

"I told you I'd get you." He teases down at her.

She breaks free of the sticky mess and his eyes go wide as he throws his arms out and she kicks her foot out to take him down by the knees.

"What?!" He shakes his head as she holds his wrists above his head while straddling his waist.

"You can't get me." She shakes her head with a smirk and he sighs dramatically fast. "Have you ever been able to get me?" She raises a brow and he squints his eyes in thought. "You couldn't even save me the first time we met."

"Hey, that is not fair." He nods with a smile in his voice. "You clearly had that handled."

"Then the first time you met Lovebite." She sings slowly with a cute and small smile. "And she had you to the floor, just like this within seconds."

"I was distracted." He shrugs.

"By?" She nods with raised brows.

"Okay, I'm a boy and there was a girl with a pretty tight suit on in front of me, what do you expect?" He shakes his head and her jaw falls with a laugh, making him smile. "You were hot." He shrugs.

"Were?" Her brows raise and his eyes go wide. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're still hot." He nods quickly. "You're still very hot, I love you, you're gorgeous." He states and she slowly smiles before pressing a kiss to his masked forehead.

"I know." She stands and walks over him while he watches.

"Very hot." He watches her move and she smiles with a light chuckle.

She bends over to grab her phone off the other side of the bed before she's slammed to fall to her back on the bed with a small shout. He takes his mask off as he leans above her and she laughs beneath him before cupping his cheeks and pulling down to a rough and smiley kiss.

-

"Who here has super strength?" Tony asks and Satine, Peter, Thor, Steve, and Bucky raise their hands low. "Perfect. You guys are moving the heavy stuff into the quinjet while the rest of us get the other stuff." He gives them thumbs up and they nod. "And Wanda you'll most likely just us your magic lights, right?" He raises his brows and she shakes her head a bit before nodding with a sigh, making Pietro chuckle.

"I love that the youngest and smallest happen to be the strongest." Clint shakes his head and the two slowly smile.

"Oh, yeah, real funny." Sam glares at her and she chuckles.

"Anyway." Tony nods with a small smile. "Let's go."

Today is finally moving day and, though Thor is going back to Asgard for a bit today and three of them aren't even moving out yet, they're all putting in the effort and helping each other out. The compound is already fully furnished so they're just grabbing their personal belongings and a few extras and other big things that they may want to bring with them.

Satine, Peter, and Tony are moving some of their stuff too, but a majority is staying at the tower until school is over and they leave too.

-

A few hours of hard or easy labor later, Satine is walking into the orphanage with a man and women that go by Kelly and Adam Richards. These two have been wanting a family for a long time, but Kelly found out she was infertil and they decided that this was there only choice. Even if it wasn't, they're very excited to meet the one Satine has been saying many great things about.

"Diana! Lexi!" She claps up the stairs while Kelly and Neal smile nervously in the background. "Get down here!"

Both of them confusedly step out of their rooms before coming downstairs as Diana places a fake smile on her face for the strangers. Lexi looks at Satine with furrowed brows of confusion while she just grins happily.

Diana leads the couple to the living room and they all take a seat while Lexi stays attached to Satine's arm by the doorway.

"Hi, Lexi." Kelly waves and her eyes go wide for a second.

"Hi." She says quickly and Satine holds back a laugh.

"I'm Kelly, this is Neal." She motions and she nods shyly. "Satine found us and told us about your situation."

"We're hoping we could help you out of it." Neal shrugs a bit.

Once what's happening finally hits her, Lexi turns to Satine with tears in her eyes, making hers water too. Lexi bursts into tears and throws her arms around her neck to hold tight while the two watch with happy and sad smiles and Diana just sits there, not really sure what to do.

When Lexi lets go of her, she turns to the two and hurries to them to pull Kelly in for a tight hug as well as now both of them cry happily into each others shoulders.

-

Satine swings back home with a smile and goes into the completely empty common room with a sigh. She heads out the door and goes down to her and Tony's lab.

"Ah, you're back, perfect." Tony comes out from behind his desk and she raises her brows in curiosity. "I have something for you. How's your suit going?"

"I love it." She shrugs.

"Okay, well, I have something better." He shrugs and lays his arm over her shoulders.

"What, another one?" Her eyes go wide and he nods and brings her to a different desk.

She opens the case on it to find a bracelet with a spider on it. She smiles and quickly puts it on as he backs up with a small grin. She presses the spider and laughs excitedly a bit as a new suit starts growing up her arm, making him chuckle behind his fist.

"Oh, my God!" She jumps once it's all the way on. "This is amazing!"

"It's got some cool features too." He points and brings up a hologram to show her. "Heat, air conditioning, oxygen, this thing called instant kill, I don't think you'll need that, but you never know..."

"Instant kill?" She furrows her brows.

"Etcetera, etcetera." He waves it off. "I even built the Terrestrial Exposure into the ring finger." He points and she smiles again. "Peter will be getting the exact same thing, minus the hologram thing and the white and black...and the pink." He points.

"Don't make fun of my pink." She gives him fake attitude with a raised brow.

"I thought you didn't like anything, but black." He crosses his arms with a smirk.

"Hey, now, I'm a little more open now than I was about two weeks ago." She puts her hand up and he chuckles. "But this is great, thank you so much." She shakes her head while looking down at it.

"Yeah, don't tell Peter." He turns to the hologram. "I'm surprising him too."

"Okay." She presses the button to get rid of the suit before running out, leaving him grinning behind.