18

Saturday morning, Satine wakes and showers before blow-drying and straightening her hair while Lexi sits on the bathroom counter with a smile and Kiley leans against the doorframe with a raised brow and unamused face.

"What're you gonna wear?" Lexi tugs on the sleeve of her t-shirt.

"A dress."

"Where are you going?" Xandar pops up out of nowhere, making his girlfriend, Kiley, smile.

"Non'ya, bitch." Satine nods while finishing her light makeup. "Go away."

"She and Peter are going somewhere." Kiley tattles.

"Okay, woah." Satine puts her hand up. "You two are kissing on each other all the time and I can't have a boyfriend?" She raises a brow with a teasing smirk. "Like, making out and touch-"

"Okay, okay, alright." They stop her.

She nods and closes the door on them before locking it and making Lexi hide in the shower while putting on her dress.

"Is it small?" Lexi smirks behind the curtain.

"Yes." She chuckles. "They all are."

She pulls the curtain to the side and Lexi instantly smiles before Satine puts on tights and walks out of the bathroom, completely ignoring the bossy pair.

-

Around thirty minutes after Satine has gotten ready, she hurries out the front door before Lexi can spot her and she and Peter run around a corner to an alley.

"Pretty girl's a good name for you." He smiles while nodding to her dress with interlocked fingers beside her head.

"Thank you." She smiles.

They lean in for a few-second kiss before they go to the roof where he puts on his suit.

They drop on the balcony leading to the common room and he takes his mask off while she takes a nervous deep breath. He smiles at her anxious-self and nods her in.

"Hey, Pet-" Tony starts while turning. "What?"

"What?" Steve asks as they all confusedly turn.

Their eyes go wide with growing smiles at the sight of the beautifully smiling girl with the nerdy Peter Parker.

"Peter." Nat chuckles proudly and he smiles.

"Hi." She waves with a small agape smile. "I'm Satine." She motions to her chest.

She takes a tight hold of Peter's hand and pulls herself closer with a racing heart, looking at her favorite beings in the world.

"How?" Tony points while looking at Peter and she chuckles as he just shrugs.

"You're so pretty." Wanda sighs a smile.

"Oh, my lord." Satine breathes excitedly while lightly elbowing Peter in the side, making them chuckle. "Thank you."

Peter pulls her along to stand in front of them while she just stares and they all give each other a surprised and impressed look. She looks at Sam and Bucky and they give each other skeptical looks, making her confusedly tilt her head a bit with a smile.

"I don't trust her." Sam squints his eyes.

"Why not?" She raises a brow.

"'Cause why would you..." He points. "Want to date him?" He points to Peter and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, because, he's cute and he's nice and I like him." She shrugs with furrowed brows. "Why? It's not like I'm judging you and Bucky, over there." She motions between them with a smirk.

"Oh, my God." Nat laughs with the others as Bucky and Sams smirks drop.

"Yes." Tony celebrates while shaking his head.

He pats her shoulder as he walks past and towards the kitchen, making her chuckle with an even bigger smile. She quickly turns to Peter with her hand on his shoulder and whispers in his ear, making him nod with a chuckle.

She jumps a bit and quickly follows Tony while he and the others watch with smiles. Peter turns forward to see them all staring at him now with wide eyes.

"Don't ask, I have no idea." He stops before they can say anything and they shake their heads.

-

Satine gets to Tony and he turns to see her smile.

"Hi."

"Hi." He chuckles.

"I'm a really big fan of yours so can I please have a hug?" She begs with worried brows and her hands together on her chest.

He nods with a laugh and she quickly hugs around his waist with a bright smile as he hugs her neck while smiling at Peter and shaking his head. They let go and she hurries back to Peter before she's sat between Nat and Wanda.

"I feel like I'm sitting between Gods."

"Over here." Thor raises his hand and she chuckles.

"I know." She nods with wide eyes.

"Okay, but seriously though." Sam shakes his head and she slouches with a smile.

"What made you want that?" Bucky points and Peter just shakes his head in the armchair.

"You guys are mean." He complains as she crosses her legs and sits forward with her chin resting in the palm of her hand and her elbow on her knee.

"I've threatened Flash before." She squints her eyes and the rest of them slowly smile. "I can threaten you two as well."

"I think you just did." Pietro chuckles and her head whips around to look at him with a smile.

"You weren't here two seconds ago."

"Yeah, who're you?" He furrows his brows with an amused smile.

"The girlfriend." She motions to Peter.

"Wait, what?" He looks at Wanda and she nods with a smile. "Oh." He nods.

"Anyway." She turns back to Sam and Bucky. "My punches hurt."

"Even a super soldier?" Bucky raises a brow.

"We'll see." She shrugs with a raised brow.

"Okay." He challenges and she smiles.

"He told me about the time he caught your metal arm."

"Oh, my God." He rolls his eyes while Sams body shakes with silent laughter.