14

Once Raid has been knocked out, Bite takes off towards Peter, who sits on the floor against a wall with his hand over the wound, not as hard as it should be.

"Oh, my God." She moves his hand for more blood to start pouring out. "Okay, I'll be right back."

She quickly leaves the building and swings away. She gets to the closest hospital and quickly asks for any supplies they have for dealing with a bullet wound. They happily help her with anything she needs and she thanks them gratefully before hurrying away, leaving them with excited smiles.

When she gets back to Peter, she sees that he now looks calm, as if he's forgotten what's just happened, but thankfully he's still applies pressure to the very bloody hole.

She straddles his knees and moves his hand to apply gauze to the surrounding areas while whipping the excess blood that runs down his arm.

A maskless Peter stares at her mask while she focuses hard on helping him. He reaches up with his free arm and pushes her hood off before taking her mask off. She looks into his eyes for a second before turning back while he stares at her beautiful face.

"You're so pretty." He sighs and she fails to hold the small laugh, almost a giggle. "What?" He chuckles tiredly. "It's true."

"Thank you, Peter." She nods with rosey cheeks. "But, you've lost quiet a bit of blood so I'm not sure if you're thinking right, at the moment."

"This is the rightest I have ever thought." He shakes his head.

"Rightest isn't a word, hun." She smiles slightly with raised brows.

"You know what I mean." He waves it off.

She shakes her head and turns back to her work and he looks down to see the multiple clothes of blood.

"Oh, wow." He breathes.

"Yeah."

"That's a lot of blood." He looks up at her with an agape smile.

"God, you're so cute." She complains while shaking her head.

"Really?"

"Yes." She chuckles. "Just wish you'd heard me say this when you could think right."

"I can think right." He nods. "I can totally think right. I can also... Um..." He malfunctions and she looks into his eyes. "C-Can I kiss you?" He furrows his brows.

She stares in silence for a moment before slowly nodding, making him smile in celebration. He reaches up and places his hand on her cheek while adjusting to sit up a bit. He presses their lips together for half a second before they each take deep breaths and go back in for a soft and long-awaited kiss.

She moves her free hand to his cheek while he moves his to the back of her neck. After a few long seconds of not wanting to separate, she backs up a bit with a small agape smile and their eyes still closed.

She clears her throat and sits up straight with a grin. She pushes him to lean back against the wall while he smiles at her, making her shakes her head.

She looks away for about two minutes before looking back at him to see that he's now just as knocked out as Raid behind her.

She tapes gauze to the wound before being sure to tie Raid up and hang him upside down from a high beam. She grabs their masks and picks Peter up on her back before swinging out of the building.

She takes the long trip to the Avengers Tower and finds a random balcony to land in before hurriedly sleepwalking through the halls to get to the med-lab that he showed her last time she was here.

She lays him on the bed and presses the Spider in the middle of his chest for the suit to loosen. She pulls it down before her eyes go wide at the sight before her.

"Lordy, okay."

She pulls his arm out of the sleeve before putting to suit up to his chest.

"Friday?" She calls as she leaves the room.

"Yes, Lovebite?"

"Get Tony to Peter, please?"

"He's on his way."

"Thank you."

She quickly makes it back to that balcony before jumping off and shooting a web to the tip of a tall building.

She takes Raid to the police station and they thank her before she takes the clean and unused medical supplies back to the hospital where they ask to take pictures.

"Oh, okay." She smiles excitedly.

After this is all done, she spends her time on night patrol until going back home at three in the morning just to go to sleep with the feeling Peter has left behind stuck in her mind.