72

So, they had a really hard landing on Titan.

"You all right?" Strange helps Tony up.

"That was close. I owe you one." He pat his hand before letting go.

"Let me just say..." Peter comes hanging upside down beside a perfectly fine and standing Satine. "If aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." He states and Satine covers her mouth with her fist to hold back the laugh with a bright smile.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you understand?" Tony points.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." He points with his thumb behind him.

"What?" Satine's mask comes on.

A ball comes out of nowhere and rolls in the middle of the group before a strong blast comes from it, sending the four flying. Bite lands on her back and rolls to be out of view on the incoming group.

"Thanos!" A man with a very deep voice throws two daggers and Strange stops them with his magic.

The cloak goes flying to his face and knocks him to the floor as Bite grabs one of the daggers as a man goes flying and blasting with Tony following along.

"Ah!" Peter whisper-shouts. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, please, don't put your eggs in me." He shoots a bug like girl before standing.

"Stay down, Clown." The flying man hits his back, knocking him to the floor.

Bite goes to Tony and pushes him off the wall that he was now stuck too before pulling the electric magnet off his chest and throwing it to the ground. He thanks her fast before flying off to go to the guy with the deep voice as the cloak as flying man pulls Peter in a chokehold.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." He shouts before Bite has the blade to his throat. "You kill me, I still have enough time to shoot him."

"I'll still get to kill you." She breathes a smirk and he nods.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time." He points his gun at Tony and Bite holds tighter. "Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah." He nods. "I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better." Deep voice grits. "Why is Gamora?!" He shouts and Strange and Bite furrow their brows.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you, I'm gonna french fry this little freak." Flying man threats.

"Do it, see what happens." Bite nods.

"You shoot my guy and I'll blast him!" Tony nods. "Let's go!" His guns just gets a whole lot bigger.

"Do it, Quill." Deep voice nods. "I can take it."

"No, he can't take it!" Bug girl worriedly shakes her head.

"She's right. You can't." Strange agrees.

"Oh, yeah?" Quill asks. "You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine." He nods. "I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself."

"It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me." Bite shakes her head and he furrows his brows.

"Wait, what, Thanos?" Strange nods. "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"'What master do I serve?'" He mocks. "What am I supposed to say, 'Jesus?'"

"You're from Earth." Tony concludes in realization.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." He states and Bite furrows her brows in confusion.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit." He nods. "What're you hassling us for?"

"So you're not with Thanos?" Spider asks.

"With Thanos? No." Quill breathes. "I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?"

"We're the Avengers, Man." Peters masks folds away.

"Oh." He takes his gun away and Satine grabs Peter before he pulls her into a hug to calm her angry nerves.

"You're the ones Thor told us about." Bug girl states.

"You know Thor?!" Tony asks loudly.

"Yeah." Quill nods sideways. "Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." He states and Satine and Peter look at each other with grimaces of confusion.

"Where is he now?" Strange asks.

"His hammer's gone. He needed a new one."

"Great." Tony nods. "No hammer, no Thor. How are we even supposed to fight without it."