Peter sits on a rooftop at ten o'clock at night Monday night when he hears a shout. He's about to hurry over when he sees a certain someone for the third night in a row.

He swings closer to get a better view of the masked lady spider knocking someone out that was obviously trying to break into a building.

The lady spider, or Lovebite, according to the news, has been doing Spiderman's job for him for a few days now and he can't figure out if he should be upset or impressed. He's going with impressed.

Just as she's finished tying the bad guys up, a cop car passes by. They thank her with agape smiles and she chuckles before swinging away. Peter smiles beneath his mask and decides to cut tonights watch a little shorts.

-

"So." Peter starts as he walks into Tonys lab after getting back home.

"You're back early." He checks his watch.

"Yeah, well, something important is going on."

"New threat?" He furrows his brows.

"New alli."

"Oh?" He raises a brow. "Name?"

"Lovebite."

"Friday?"

She pulls up all she knows on Lovebite, which isn't much but it's something.

"A lady spider?"

"Yeah, she's literally doing all my work for me." He looks at the hologram. "She showed up Saturday night. That was the first time I saw her at least."

"First time anyone saw her." Tony corrects. "She's brand new. You got a superfan. Literally."

"Y'know? I should be upset about the fact that she's taking all my jobs but she's cool." He smiles and Tony chuckles. "How'd she figure out the webs though?"

"Same way you did. Smarts. She must be smart too to be able to recreate almost everything about you."

"Yeah." He sighs.

"You going back out there?"

"No, I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Okay. I'll be up for a bit longer with this. Might even find out who it is. I'll tell the others tomorrow, don't worry about that."

"Oh, God." He complains.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Sam and Bucky." He sulks.

"Oh, that." He nods. "They're morons. Just ignore them."

"You know, that's very difficult." He stares at him with raised brows.

"You'll be okay." He pats his shoulder. "Go on to bed. We'll figure it out."

Peter nods and turns around, headed to the door. He gets to his room and tosses his mask and suit at the wall before being sure to go to the bathroom this time. He throws himself in bed with a sigh and manages to fall asleep pretty quickly.