75

The ship ran out of fuel days ago. They're running low on food and they've been up in space for twenty days now. Tony has been sending Pepper messages, not sure if she's getting them, but hoping to God that she is.

Today is actually Satine and Peters fourth month anniversary. The happy couple is not the happiest about it being in space of all places, long regretting their wishes to go up in space.

-

Peter sits on one of the seats while holding Satine close as she straddles his waist with her arms folded between them. She has her head on his shoulder, fast asleep while he keeps his fingers interlocked near her behind while staring at nothing ahead of him.

"I shouldn't have let them stay." A tired Tony shakes his head.

"It's not your fault, Stark." Strange states surely. "You tried. They're stubborn."

"They're kids." He motions. "All they wanted to do was help, she said so herself. Now they're stuck here."

"We're all stuck here, Tony."

"They shouldn't have been here in the first place." He shakes his head with a soft voice.

Peter takes a deep breath and turns his face into his neck as she does the same to him and he nuzzles his face in there with his eyes closed. He sighs and pulls her closer before he slowly drifts off into a deep sleep.

-

The next time Peter opens his eyes, they land on the grass outside the compound and the hatch opens.

"Satine." He quickly and softly calls. "Satine, wake up."

She furrows her brows as she turns her head to see some of the others being helped out by the rest of the Avengers. She lifts her head as Sam and Bucky come in and she quickly stands to throw her arms around Sams neck with new tears streaming down her face. Nat and Wanda hurry to Peter to help him as Steve and Pepper go to Tony and so on.

Satine holds close to Bucky as they help guide her out of the jet and into the building. Everyone that was stuck in space, even the ones from space, except Nebula, is sat at a big round table and given an IV and food and water.

They're all introduced to Carol Danvers, the one to bring them all back because Fury sent the distress signal after he was informed about what was happening in Wakanda.

"I need to change, I feel gross." Satine goes to stand before Sam and Bucky push her back down by the shoulders. "Nevermind." She shakes her head with attitude and they nod.

"You can shower and change in a few hours." Nat nods. "You need to eat and relax for now. The IV isn't going to work on you so this'll take a bit longer than it will for the others. Maybe."

-

Turns out, Nat was right. Satine had difficulty standing on her own, just like the others, for a few hours before her usual strength started to kick in and she could walk within the next two hours. Her walking was tiring and Bucky and Sam, the two now very protective men, would walk with her to make sure she doesn't fall or her legs don't just give out on her and she face plants the tile.

They make it to her new room before they go back to the others and she goes directly to the shower. She brushes her knotted hair first, then steps into the warm water to finally be able to fully relax.

She gets out to find that Peter was released too and was most likely sent to his room to go to bed after his shower, but he went to her bed instead. She grins a bit at the sight before he tosses a pair of his pajama pants at her, making her smile.

She puts on some underwear with a sports bra and those pants before brushing her hair and teeth. She crawls into bed beside him when she's done and lays almost on top of him with her face in his neck and arm over his chest and hand near his head. She lays one of her legs over his and he pulls the comforter up high to their chests.

"Can this be our fourth month?" He asks tiredly and she smiles a bit.

"Yes."

"Good." He nods.

"I love you." She nuzzles herself closer to him. "I'm so happy we're home."

"I love you too."