65

"Hey, I gotta stop in my room for a second, I'll be in yours soon." Peter motions.

"Okay." Satine nods.

He steps into his room and closes the door and she quietly hurries to Yelena's room, right across from hers. She grabs something from her closet before speed-walking to her room before Peter can get there. She closes and locks the door before turning on her lamp and turning off the big light.

Peter comes in through the window about a minuter later and she smiles as she crawls onto the bed. She gets to the edge that he's standing at and cups his cheeks to pull him into a soft, open-mouthed kiss.

He hooks his fingers with the end of her dress and pulls it up and over her head to toss it on the ground before moving back to her lips. She starts slowly working on his belt and pulls it off as he pushes his fingers in her thong. His pants hit the floor and he steps out of them as she pushes his shirt off of his shoulders after he unbuttoned it.

He pushes her thong down to her knees and she stands to take them off as he sits at the head of the bed, leaned up against her pillows. She pushes her hair behind her ears and straddles his waist. He holds her by her thighs as she places her hands on his jawline and leans down to softly press their open lips together.

She slowly starts moving her kisses down his cheek and to his neck and he pulls her leg closer to reach around her and start playing with her clit with his finger tips. She lets the other leg fall and stretches it out, just laying on him with her head on his shoulder. She takes a deep and moves her hand down to his chest as he tilts his head down a bit. She looks up and lifts her head slightly to press their lips together.

Soon, she sits up and gets off of him to part her hair to the side as he takes off his boxers. She grabs his dick and leans down to slip him in her mouth, gaining a satisfied sigh in return as he moves his arms above his head. She sucks him off a few times before sitting back up.

She moves to sit between his legs with her feet on either side of them. She continues pumping him in her fist and he reaches for her to start rubbing her clit with his middle and pointer finger tips. She scooches herself closer and he pushes his fingers in to curve it at the angle she likes best.

She furrows her brows with a breathy moan and lays her head back a bit to shake her hair behind her shoulders before looking back at the movements of her hand.

Before either are able to get close enough to finishing, he stops and reaches for her to grab her hips and pull her to straddle his waist. She places her hands on his and aligns his tip with her entrance to lower down on him. She starts bouncing and places her hands on his shoulders while he holds her above her waist.

With every hit, she fails to hold back light moan-like-grunts as it becomes harder to do. She slides her hand down to his chest and pushes her fingers through her hair to hold it back as she starts grinding and bouncing.

They soon feel her tighten around his twitching dick and she falls to her hand on his shoulders and grabs a hold of one of his biceps. As she gets tired, he helps her keep moving until her her body is shaking around him and she feels his load shoot inside her.

When they're done, he rolls her to her back to lean between her legs with his folded on either side of her. They continue with the soft open-lipped kisses and heavy breaths, cut off by their smooth lips.

She backs up to get away from his and reaches over the edge of the bed to reach under it while he watches and rubs up and down her side. She brings up a box and opens it to pull out a vibrator, making him smile before he sits up on his knees to give her room.

She adjusts herself to be comfier and in a better position with her legs open in front of him. She turns it on and slowly and nervously places it on her folds. She sighs in satisfaction as her body shrinks into itself in relaxation before going back to normal as she closes her eyes.

As she uses it on herself, he sits there and watches for a bit while slowly pumping himself. Her breathing stays slightly heavy and her body jerks every other minute or so as she holds it in place.

Eventually, he slowly pushes in and she lets out a small lip-biting moan as he leans on his hand beside her arm. He pushes her leg up with his other arm and places his hand on the bed by her shoulder. He starts thrusting in and out with hard hits without moving fast, but at a good pace.

Before either can finish, he sits up and opens her legs wider by her thighs to hit a bit harder. She starts groaning and gritting her moans while trying to be quiet.

When she can no longer handle the vibration, she quickly takes it away and he leans over her and pushes his hand under her head to take a grip of her hair with his other on the side of her head. Her moans stay muffled by his chest while he goes as rough as she wants until he's releasing hard again and she's holding tight to his bicep with a shaking body.

He sits back up and has her keep using the vibrator as he places her legs on his shoulders. He holds her hips while slapping hard still and she squeezes her eyes shut.

"Let go, Baby." He states in Russian.

She laughs excitedly with even more arousal as her body tries to pull away from his movements, but he pulls her back as he keep moving, but a bit slower as her body shakes beneath him.

She pulls away anyway and he grabs the vibrator and her body and holds it to her pussy. He holds her strong body in one place as it continues to try to fight him and she silently orgasms hard with clenched fists and curled toes. She pulsates in his hold until she's done and still shaking as he sets her down.

He opens her jerking legs up again by her knees and pushes back in, gaining a shaky groan in return as she grips the sheets below. He moves at the same pace and strength that he's moved all night and she starts moaning right away, quietly coming out with every smack.

She licks and bites her lip while struggling to stay quiet. Her back arches as her jaw falls before she quickly covers her mouth and she watches with upwards furrowed brows while covering her pussy as she hits her second orgasm.

He slows down when he hits his and leans above her while trying and failing to continue moving his twitching dick inside of her. He pulls out and rests on his elbows while she hugs his shoulders with his head in her neck.

"I want to do it again." She shakily whispers with a smile behind the back of her hand as he sits up with heavy breaths from both.

"You wanna do it again?" He chuckles.

"Uh-huh." She breathes with a nod and he shakes his head while standing. "I can't move."

"I know, hold on." He steps into her bathroom with a smile.

He comes back a minute later with a warm and damp wash cloth and rests on his fist above her while cleaning her up as she furrows her brows at the sensitive feeling.

"It's a mess." He smiles and she chuckles. "You wanna shower and then come to my room?"

She nods and he gets up to help her to stand and walk to the bathroom, where she leans against the counter while he turns on the water. She gets in once it's hot enough and he goes back to the room to strip the bed of its dirty sheets and clean everything else.

He uses the balcony to get back to his room and clean himself up and get half dressed with boxers and a hoodie.

Soon enough, she comes through the door in the same black hoodie and a small pair of shorts. She locks the door behind her and goes to her side of the bed and takes the shorts off as he puts on a movie.

She crawls under the comforter with him and he pulls her closer with her leg over his, rubbing her thigh. She folds her arms between them with her head on his chest with his arm under it with his head on hers.

It doesn't take long for her to fall fast asleep in his arms and he's gone only a few minutes later with the sound of the TV washing everything out around them.