67

Peter wakes early the next morning as the orange sun hits his face and realizes that he and Satine had fallen asleep on the floor. He lifts his head off the window and looks down to see her curled in a ball in his lap while hugging his arm.

As slow and easy as possible, he gets out of her hold and stands before picking her up and laying her under the comforter of her bed. She turns to her side, facing him, as he lays back beside her and looks at her as her hand finds his arm. He scooches closer and she hugs his arm again, making him tiredly grin a bit as he turns to face her and attempt to get comfy without waking her.

-

A few hours later, Satine comes into Peters room and stands at the end of the bed with a smile and her hands on her hips as he sits up with a smirking smile.

"You like it?" She puts her arms out while turning for him to see her from the side.

"I..." He nods with raised brows. "Love it."

"Come here, come here." She waves him off and he stands in front of her. "Touch them."

He instantly places his hands on her boobs with a straight face while she smiles up at him.

"Okay, now the other ones." She nods.

He takes his hands back with squinted eyes and furrowed brows of confusion, making her chuckle.

"The other ones." She nods again and he looks her up and down and cups her cheeks. "No." She giggles while shaking her head with a lip-biting smile. "The other ones."

He waves his hands in confusion and she laughs while turning around. He hangs his head in disappointed realization and smacks her ass before urging her out while she continues to smile and chuckle as they head for the elevator. They get to the common room and he opens the door for her while waving her off, making her smile as she heads in.

"You're very revealing." Sam states with crossed arms.

"You're revealing." She grimaces.

"You're an idiot."

"You're a dumbass."

"You're annoying."

"Do you want to fight me?" She looks at him with raised brows.

"No." He gives her a dirty look.

"You're a pussy." She concludes and the watchers finally laugh as he throws his arms. "I'm cute. The hell?" She points.

"Who?" He sticks his neck forward.

"What?" She shakes her head.

"Asked." He nods.

"Mother fu-" She grabs the closest thing to her and gets ready to throw while they all smile.

"Hey!" He puts his hands up in defense before she can throw the whole armchair at him. "Don't you dare." He points with raised brows and she again gets ready to throw while holding down a smile and he hides half of himself behind Bucky. "Throw it at the soldier." He points and he shakes his head with a chuckle.

"...Pussy." She repeats with wide eyes while setting the chair down. "Fucking pussy."

"Ha." He points. "You wish." He states and she raises her brows with a tilted head of know.

He waves her off with furrowed brows as Bucky shakes his head with a sigh and she smiles and goes to the kitchen where Peter waits with a snack for her.

"Is it over?" Steve plays nervous and they all chuckle with the same smiles from when it started.

-

Satine is sitting, bored, at the head of her bed when her door opens and closes for Peter to come in with a sneaky something about him. He comes over and stands right by her before quickly straddling her waist, causing her to furrow her brows with a slow smile.

"What are you doing?" She chuckles.

"What, I can't do it, but you can?" He jokes while cupping her cheeks.

"You're stupid." She nods.

He grunts a chuckle and leans down to press their lips together while she just confusedly obliges before quickly pushing him to his back. She takes his place by straddling his waist instead and hugging his neck while he chuckles mischievously and she giggles, still mildly confused, but just having fun now.

"This is much better." She nods as he holds her tight by her torso.

"Yes, it is." He nods with raised brows and she chuckles while sitting up. "I'm gonna get you one day." He points with one squinted eye as she smiles and pushes her hair behind her ear. "Something that you can't get out of. I'll find it." He firmly nods in conclusion.

"Good luck with that."