Satine sits herself across from Peter and Ned at lunch Tuesday afternoon and Peter instantly asks.

"Lovebite?"

"Oh, yeah." Ned smiles.

"Who?" Satine furrows her brows.

"New superhero that's the girl version of Spiderman." He explains excitedly. "She looks so cool."

"Do you have a picture?" She smirks.

Peter nods and pulls out his phone to find a screenshot of the images Tony has been sending him. She leans forward on her elbows when he shows her and slowly smiles.

"I love the look." She looks at Peter through her lashes. "Wonder what Spiderman thinks of her."

"I'm sure he...thinks she's cool." He nervously shrug. "I mean, she is to me."

"Well, that's good." She sits back down. "We don't want a new hero to be disliked by the others. Especially, the one that is obviously her favorite inspiration."

"Who's your favorite?" Ned quickly asks and Peter looks back at her after putting his phone away.

"Spiderman." She shrugs surely while grabbing her sketchbook.

Peter grins down at his tray while Ned nods with a bright smile and she looks at Peter. He lifts his head and she turns to her notes.

"Whatcha drawing?" Peter raises a brow.

"My plans for world domination." She smirks and he smiles. "You wanna see 'em?" She looks up at him.

"Sure, why not?" He chuckles.

"Nope." She looks back down with a grin and his jaw falls.

"You tricked me." He breathes.

"I won't even let Spiderman see these. I ain't showing nobody."

"You run into him again?" He chuckles.

"Last Tuesday." She looks at him with a shrug and a grin. "He showed me his wed shooters and I apologized for being mean. He forgave me, like you said."

"I told you." He shakes his head with a smile.

She nods with a grin and chuckle, almost a giggle, and turns back to her plans. Ned gives Peter a look and he smiles at him, making him shake his head with a small agape smile.

-

Being that Satine sits at a lone table in the back of her Chemistry class, she's able to make the web fluid in a much more secretive way than Peter.

When she's at home, she goes up to the roof with her bag and pulls out the arm of her suit. The webs go in a certain container that pushes it through tubes that circulate the entire suit so that it's far less likely that she'll run out anytime soon, especially is she continues to make it everyday.

Her roommates don't know of her nightly identity and hopefully never will. When night time comes around and most have gone to bed, Satine will go up to the roof with her bag and quickly slip her suit on before Spiderman can show up to see if Satine is there.

As of right now though, she, Peter, and Ned are taking a walk through Queens, headed towards Delmar's.

"You ever been here?" Peter looks down at Satine.

"Not yet. Is it good?"

"Pointless to ask him that question." Ned waves him off. "He'll say 'yes' to all of it."

"Okay, then." She chuckles. "Ned, is it good?"

"Yes to all of it." He nods and she laughs a bit while Peter rolls his eyes with a smile.