27

Wednesday, Satine, with Lovebite's mask on, lands on the balcony, and takes it off to walk right inside.

"Oh, great." Sam teases while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, what's up, bird brain?" She smirks and leaves the room, making them chuckle.

She goes to the hall and elevator to go up a few floors to get to one with all the bedrooms.

She walks right into Peters room and throws herself on his bed on her back with her eyes closed. He leaves his bathroom and jumps a bit before smiling when he realizes who it is.

"Hi, Satine." He chuckles.

"Afternoon."

"What're you doing?" He crawls on top of her.

"Sleeping."

"Really?" He stops, face to face.

"Mhmm." She chuckles.

"Look at me." He smiles.

"Mmhmm." She shakes her head while holding his biceps.

"Do it." He chuckles.

"No."

He stays quiet this time and just touches her nose with his. She starts quietly laughing with a grin and he pokes her lip with his tongue, making her fail to hold the laughs back. He breathes a smile and moves in for a rough open-mouthed kiss while her leg kicks the air with her laughs.

She tosses him off of her to roll on his back with a smile and turns to her front with a grin. She pushes her arms under her chest and face him to make eye-contact.

"Hey, you looked at me." He points.

She giggles and lightly smacks his chest before quickly pulling her arm back in while he laughs. She pushes her arms under the pillow to get more comfy while he watches with a small smile.

"You're so pretty." He moves her hair behind her ear with the back of his pointer finger.

"Thank you."

"You have no makeup on." He realizes.

"No." She shakes her head and he gasps while quickly moving to his elbows.

"Wow." He breathes and she chuckles. "Damn, I got lucky."

"Mhmm." She nods with raised brows.

"Mhmm." He chuckles, maming her smile.

-

Satine is now laying the same way with her eyes closed while Peter sits up against the wall. He's rubbing her back while on his phone with music from the TV on in the background.

"Lower." She instructs in monotone and he smiles and moves his hand to her lower back. "Lower."

"That's your butt."

"I know." She states and he gasps.

"I can touch the butt?" He whisper shouts and she slowly smiles and nods. "Oh, sweet."

Her body starts shaking with silent laughter as she hides her face in the pillow and he chuckles while doing as told.

"Is it as good as you hoped?" She turns her head with her eyes still closed and a grin.

"Even better." He nods with raised brows as he rubs her back, butt, and thigh.

"Here."

She grabs his wrist and lightly smacks his hand on her butt before putting her arm back. He just lays his head against the wall with a laugh and shakes his head.

"That better?"

"Yeah, that was great." He shakes his head with a grin and itches above his lip. "You're an idiot."

"Your butt, now." She shrugs. "Touch it whenever you want."

"My butt?" He nods.

"Your butt."

She randomly sits up and pulls him to lay down by the calves while he watches with a smile. She straddles his waist and pushes her arms under him with her face in his neck.

"Hold me."

He sighs an adoring pout and hugs her waist close until she falls asleep a few minutes later, leaving him happy to just lay there, and listen to the music.

-

"I'm eating here." Satine informs as they walk in the common room.

"You always do." Steve states into his book.

"Oh, act like you don't like me." She waves them off as they sit at the end of the couch.

"You sleep here too?" Tony watches through his lashes.

"I was tired." She shrugs. "That's the whole reason I came here."

"Ha, she doesn't like you anymore." Clint teases Peter and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay." Satine scoffs and he smiles.

"Ha, your jokes suck." He smiles before going back to a straight face, making Satine smile.

"Still influencing him." Bruce squints his eyes.

"They're together every single day." Nat states.

"What'd you pick up from him?" Sam nods with furrowed brows.

"Lovebite."

"Oh, yeah." Half of their brows raise.

"Forgot about that." Pietro nods sideways.

She shakes her head and leans her back into Peters side with his arm over her shoulders.

"Hey, no physical contact." Thor points and he smiles.

She stares at him through her lashes for a second before flipping her wrist to flip him off, making Peter laugh. She takes it down after a few seconds and pushes herself further into him and goes to her phone.

"God." Tony sighs.

"Teenagers." Bucky shakes his head and Sam and Steve chuckle.

"Morons." Tony corrects and the two slowly smile. "See?"