16

Thursday, after another day at school without Peter, Satine sits on her roof with the book for the essay. She's been up here for around half an hour when Peter randomly drops and sits beside her.

She smiles as he opens his book like normal without even greeting her. She gently grabs his jaw to turn him to face her while leaning in to give him a single, few-second kiss.

"Hi." She smirks from only a few inches apart.

"Hi."

She lets go of his jaw and they slowly turn back to their books with small grins on their faces.

While they're attempting to focus on the reading, they continuously give each other secret side glances. Eventually, she decides to quickly put her book down and pull him back into another kiss.

He moves his book and pulls her closer by her hips. She opens her mouth for his tongue to find hers in an instant. She throws her legs over his to straddle his waist with her hands on his cheeks.

After a nice, long, and not-so-little, make out session, Satine climbs off of him, just to leave him stunned with a smile.

"Wow." He grunts, gaining a giggle in return. "Never done that before."

"I know." She nods with a smile. "You have fun?"

"Yeah." He nods.

"I haven't either." She chuckles and he instantly turns to her with furrowed brows.

"No way." He doubts and she shakes her head with a smile. "Dude, that was way to good for never doing that."

"'Dude'." She chuckles before giving him one quick kiss. "Call me 'pretty girl'."

"Whatever you want." He shakes his head with a chuckle, making her laugh a bit.

"And I'mma call you 'bub', 'bubba', or 'baby'." She names with her fingers. "Whatever I'm feeling in the moment."

"Okay." He smiles.

"Anything, but 'babe'." She grimaces. "Ew."

"Why 'ew'." He chuckles.

"How ya doin', 'babe'." She mocks. "Sup, 'babe'. Gross."

"We have very strong feelings about the word 'babe'." He nods in conclusion.

"It just sounds like there's little care when you say it."

"Well, when you say it the way you just did." He shakes his head with attitude and she laughs. "Whatever." He waves it off. "I'll call you 'pretty girl', you call me 'bud', 'bubba', or 'baby'."

"Yes." She nods.

"Got it." He nods and she chuckles.

"Yes."

-

Peter gets back home later with a smile and they all squint their eyes in suspicion, making him chuckle as he sits.

"What have you done?" Thor raises a brow.

"Got a girlfriend."

"What?!" All eyes go wide.

"That mystery girl?" Tony chuckles.

"Who else?" He scoffs and they fail to hold back chuckles, making him smile. "According to her, I almost died so she took a chance." He lies.

"She knows about Spiderman?" Steve nods.

"Yeah, couldn't keep that from her."

"Well, can we know her secret identity already?" Sam complains.

"No."

"Ugh." Clint rolls his eyes.

"Why not?" Wanda complains.

"I don't trust you guys to not stalk her or something." He shrugs. "I don't know."

"Maybe she isn't real." Bucky squints his eyes with a smirk.

"Probably not." Steve shrugs.

"Ah, well." Sam sighs. "Guess he'll just have to tell us her name to prove us wrong."

"Sss-" Peter teases. "No."

"Oh, come on." Pietro throws a hand.

"Her name starts with an 'S'." Bruce points. "We got a hint."

"Did you tell them about the hint Lovebite gave me?" Peter turns to Tony with furrowed brows.

"Oh, right." He nods. "So, she knows who he is because she recognized his voice from school. Meaning, she goes to Midtown with him."

"That's a goo-" Nat turns to Peter, who is no longer in the room. "Where did he go?"

"He changed the subject." Pietro chuckles.

"Oh, my God." Tony sighs. "We should've caught that."

"I know." Steve nods in disappointment.

"I caught it." Pietro brags and Wanda chuckles while shoving his arm. "What?"

"Shut up."