74

"Oh, yeah." Strange nods after Thanos stepped onto Titan. "You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead." He states and Strange nods. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

Satine watches from high and far on the roof of what used to be a useful building. Peter does the same, far away from each other, on the ends of the open area.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asks.

"Let me guess. Your home?"

"It was." He grins before clenching his fist to create the reality of Titan that he remembers. "And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faces extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." He nods in disbelief.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." He gets rid if the fake reality.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." He teased, bored.

"I'm a survivor."

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers." He does as said. "They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

"Then what?" He stands and walks closer.

"I finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find..." He claps to create magic. "...our will equal to yours."

"Our?"

Thanos looks up as part of an old building is being pushed down by Iron Man to land directly on him.

"Piece of cake, Quill." Tony nods sideways.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." He runs to fly.

Seconds later, the building is blown to shreds by a bright purple light from the Power Stone before every piece of shrapnel is turned into birds with a red light from the Reality Stone. They go chancing after Iron Man and Spiderman shoots webbing into Thanos' eye and kicks him in the face as he swings bye.

Drax comes in and slices the back of his knee with his dagger before Lovebite kicks him in the back of the head while swinging past. Strange wacks him with a sword of magic before Thanos knocks Drax away and grabs the sword. He tears off the webbing and kicks Strange back, though he catches himself and Quill starts shooting at him. He jumps from one orange circle to the next as Thanos shoots at him until he jumps over his head and places an electric bomb on his back. It blows seconds later and knocks him forward.

The cloak flies into his fist to keep it open so he can't snap and he tries to take it off.

"Magic." Spider comes through a portal and punches him in the face. "More magic." He grabs his head and kicks his gut. "Magic with a kick." He kicks his face. "Magic with a..."

He's cut off by Thanos' hand gripping his neck and slamming him into the ground.

"Insect." He grits before throwing him into Strange.

Thanos tears the cloak off before Tony's rocket explode all around him. Now that his fist is uncovered, he is able to gather all that fire and smoke into the stone before blasting it all at Tony.