11

Saturday morning, Satine gets up and eats before starting to get ready right away, confusing her roommates.

"What're you doing?" Kiley slowly asks as they follow her out of the room.

"Getting ready to leave." She hops down the stairs.

"Where're you going?" Emma asks.

"Hanging out with Peter." She smiles while walking towards the kitchen where a few of the younger kids eat.

"A date?!" Lexi stops in front of her with her hands on her shoulder and a bright smile.

"No, not a date." She chuckles and her smiles drops to a frown.

"Good." Xandar nods while leaning his back against the kitchen island.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't be able to stop me from going anyway." She shrugs.

"Damn right, I could." He nods with attitude.

"Okay." She shrugs. "Try to stop me from opening the door. This is an actual challenge because he's here now."

She starts walking off and both he and Kiley grab her arms, to which she just shrugs them off and opens the door.

"Wow." Noah chuckles.

Lexi runs to the door with a smile to finally see what he looks like in person, only for her smile to grow.

"Hi, Peter!" She, Emma, and Noah smile.

"Hi?" He chuckles while Satine grabs his arm to pull him away from them.

"Goodbye, Lexi." She raises her brows.

"Goodbye, Peter!" She laughs and he waves before she closes the door.

Satine lets go of his arm and moves beside him to walk right.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Hi." He chuckles.

"What're we doing? 'Cause I didn't actually have a plan, just wanted to hangout with you." She shrugs.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to my la-"

"Yes."

"My lab." He finishes with a smile.

"Yes." She nods surely. "I love it there."

"Even without meeting the Avengers that really want to know who the hell both of you are?"

"Yeah." She shrugs with a nod. "I'm there to hangout with you and Friday."

"Oh, of course." He nods. "Friday, yes."

"Yeah." She shakes her head with another shrug. "But, mostly you. You may be a loser, but you're definitely my favorite loser."

"Happy to be your favorite loser, Satine." He shakes his head and she smiles with a cute giggle that melts his heart.

-

Peter once again sneaks Satine into the building and they thankfully make it at a time that Tony and Bruce aren't in their labs, just as last time. They get in his and he quickly closes the door while she watches with a smile.

"What will you do if Tony finds out about this?"

"I have no clue." He sighs. "But we will figure that out when he does, which hopefully never happens."

"Good enough." She shrugs and he smiles.

"Friday, tell us if someone is coming this way."

"Will do, Peter."