36

Monday morning, Satine is heading back to school for the first time since she fell, and she is not happy about it. Peter went back on Thursday sense she was now okay and he felt like he could finally leave her side without being terrified she won't be. For all the days she missed of school, he has been bringing her the homework so that she can do it then and not have to do it all in one day.

They just arrived a few minutes ago and Ned has just forced her into a tight hug, being that he was told what happened. She grunts a surprised smile and hugs back while she and Peter chuckle. And Ned was also told about her secret identity because she doesn't care if he knows or not.

"You weren't supposed to fricken die." He complains.

"Aw, I'm not." She chuckles a pout. "I swear, I'm okay."

He shakes his head and releases his hold on her before hitting Peter in the arm.

"Ah-" He looks down with furrowed brows and wide eyes. "Wha-?"

"What the heck, dude?" He does it again and Satine smiles.

"Quit." He swats him away.

"You weren't supposed to let her fall, either."

"Well, if I'da known, I wouldn't have." He shakes his head while slowly putting his arms out. "How was supposed to know that she ran out?"

"I don't know." He throws his arms and walks away.

Satine watches him with a light laugh and turns to Peter, who shakes his head at him with a growing smile.

"He makes no sense sometimes." He closes his locker.

"Come on." She grabs his hand.

They make it to class and she goes to Harrington with her homework while Peter sits with a calm Ned.

"So, you guys are still good?" He nods.

"Yeah, why?" He furrows his brows.

"No reason." He shrugs. "It's just cute and I wanna know."

"Oh, okay." He relaxes with a smile.

"Overthinking, much?" He teases and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever."

Satine walks past and runs her fingers through his hair. He nicely swats her hand away before trying to fix his hair, making her giggle while Ned smiles.

"Cute." He repeats in a deeper voice.

"Yeah, real cute." He chuckles while shaking his head.

-

Lunch comes around and Satine takes her seat before MJ plops herself down beside her, confusing the boys.

"Hi." Satine smiles a bit.

"Where did you go?" She squints her eyes suspiciously.

"Fell off a building." She shrugs.

MJ pokes her cheek with her tongue before nodding and going to her seat at the end of her table. Satine confusedly turns to them with a smile and they furrow their brows at each other.

"I like her." She nods down at her food.

"She's creepy." Ned whispers.

"Ah, careful." She teases. "She might here you."

"I did." MJ states into her book.

"I told you." She shrugs.

"Oh, you're in trouble." Peter quietly sings and Ned nudges his elbow.

"Shut up."

-

"I'm gonna burn that piece of shit to the ground." Satine sings as she and a smiling Peter enter the common room.

"Good to see you too, Satine." Tony nods.

"Hi." She smiles at him and he shakes his head with a small smile. "No, but, seriously. I hate it."

"You're not being homeschooled."

She rolls her eyes while quietly mocking him and throws herself on the couch in front of him. He flicks the back of her head and she smiles while leaning forward and lightly swatting him away. Peter sits next to her and she sits back while Tony smiles a bit down at her.

Sharon walks in with Steve seconds later, smiles on both their faces.

"Oh, shit." Sam whispers a smile while Bucky keeps his head down to hide his.

"Hi, Sharon." Satine waves and her smile slowly disappears.

"Oh, great." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, you better get used to seeing me, mama."

"Don't call me that." She grimaces while crossing her arms.

"Okay, мудак."

"What'd you just call me?" She raises a brow while the Russians smile.

"блядь."

"Satine." Bucky chuckles with wide eyes.

"сука."

"Oh, my God." Nat shakes her head with a smile.

"What's she saying?" Sharon near shouts.

Satine gets her phone out like nothing happened with a straight face and she looks at Steve with raised brows, to which he just confusedly shrugs. Satine shows her phone to Tony and Peter, telling them that she called her a 'mother fucker', 'whore', and 'bitch', making them chuckle while shaking their heads.

"Ha." She grunts a laugh before turning back to her phone while Sharon quietly complains to herself.

-

"Peter!" Satine sings as she enters his room.

He turns with a confused smile and she shuts and locks the door before walking over nad plopping herself on her front between his legs. He's about to say something when she just starts unbuttoning his jeans. He sits up in surprise and she pulls his jeans down a bit before taking his dick out of his boxers.

She grabs him and pumps a few times before slipping him in her mouth. She bobs her head and hand, up and down, while getting to her knees with her ass in the air. He pushes his fingers in her hair and she takes a pony off her wrist before continuing to pump. She hands it to him and he breathes a chuckle before pulling her hair back into a messy ponytail.

She starts to move her hand faster and he grips and pulls her hair in his fist, encouraging even faster movements. He feels the pressure building in his stomach as he twitches inside her mouth. A few seconds later, he releases hard with light moans and groans as his cum slides down her throat.

When he's done, she slowly backs up with a smile and swallows the rest of it before crawling closer to softly press their lips together. It becomes a slow open-mouthed kiss while she pushes him back in his boxers before pulling up his jeans.

"Do you want me t-?" He starts.

"No." She grins while standing up.

"Are you sure?" He watches her walk away.

"Yes. Thank you." She opens the door.

"Yeah, you're welcome." He shakes his head with a chuckle.

She closes the door with a giggle and heads next door to her room, where she starts getting ready for bed.