42

Satine walks into Peters room and motions for him to lay down. He gives her a confused smile before doing as told. She does the same next to him and he waits a few seconds before chuckling and turning to her with furrowed brows.

"What're we doing?" He asks with a smile.

"I have to tell you something." She folds her hands on her belly and adjusts her head.

"Okay."

"So, it's been two months..." She starts.

"Mhmm." He nods.

"Sixty-two days."

"Right?" He confusedly shakes his head with a chuckle.

"Well..." She quickly turns her head with a slow voice. "I love you."

"What?" He adjusts his head.

"Peter."

"Huh?"

"I love you." She nods with raised brows while he stares in shock. "Now, you don't have to say anything, I just wanted you to know."

"You love me?" He breathes with a slow smile.

"Yeah." She smiles a bit.

"I love you too." He chuckles.

"Yeah?" She nods.

"Hell yeah." He nods excitedly and she chuckles with wide eyes.

"Hell yeah." She repeats.

"I love you!" He lifts his head.

"I love you too!" She chuckles before he quickly moves above her. "Oh, my God!" She laughs.

Holding himself up by his fists beside her arms, he leans down to a rough kiss while she holds his biceps, and laughs into his lips. He drops to his forearms and she moves her hands to the back of his head. She opens her mouth and his tongue fills it within a second before hers fills his. They tilt their heads into each others and she starts to pull his shirt up by the back of the collar.

He sits up and pulls it off to toss it on the floor before hovering back over her, hungrily attached at the lips. He starts to grind their sweats together while she holds his hip and runs her other hand up and down his back and side.

He pushes her shirt and bra up and grips her breast to flick his tongue on her nipple. He watches her lightly close her beautiful eyes with a sigh of satisfaction. He sits up and motions for her to take her tops off while he gets her bottoms.

He moves lower and quickly goes in to devour her pussy while holding her legs down by her ankles. She furrows her brows while watching him work and lets out a small moan that eggs him on further. He pushes his ring and middle fingers in her hole and curves it at the perfect angle, the angle her learned about a while ago, to make her feel good.

With her hands on her belly, she clenches her fists while squeezing her eyes shut with a fallen jaw. She pushes her fingers in his hair and holds him down while her hips roll as she cums hard in his mouth. He backs up when she's done and breathing heavy and she watches as he licks his fingers clean before standing at the end of the bed.

He takes off his bottoms and pulls her to the end, gaining a smile in return. He aligns his tip with her entrance and pushes in while holding her hips. He starts off slow and she watches with a tilted head while holding his arms. He leans foreword and presses his lips tp her collarbone while still moving.

"God, you're so beautiful." He breathes and she lets out a small moaning smile.

He starts to move fast and takes a deep breath before standing back up and grabbing her hips. She sits on her elbows to watch and looks at his eyes that travel along her body. She reaches to him and holds herself up by the back of his neck while he moves with deep and hard thrusts that have her holding back loud moans.

He moves to choke her while pushing his fingers in the hair on the back of her head and pulling. She fails to hold back the small smile and whimpers.

They hold eye-contact as she drops her arm to grip the sheets beneath her while biting her bottom lip to keep as quiet as they can. He looks down at his movements before back at her with a silent question in his eyes. She furrows her brows and nods quickly, letting him know that they're both ready.

He grips her neck and hair tighter, causing her to whimper in satisfaction before she has to stay bite her lip harder. His load shoots inside as she releases all over his dick while they both whimper with agape mouths and labored breaths.

He slowly pulls out when they're done and crawls above her as she goes to the head of the bed. He lowers for a soft open-mouthed kiss while resting on hurts fists beside her arms and she realigns his tip with her entrance.

He pushes in and moves with steady and deep thrusts while she holds his biceps. She slides her hands up to his shoulders and down his sides, until she's reached his ass. She holds him while he moves his lips to her cheek, then neck and listens to her quiet breaths that comes with every thrust.

"That feels so good." She whispers fast. "Uh, shit." She breathes.

"Oh, God, I love your accent." He moans.

"I love you." She moves her hands back to his biceps.

"I love you too." He quickly goes to a hungry kiss.

They moan in each others mouths as his movements quicken a bit and the buildup in their stomachs starts to form.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispers a few inches away from her lips.

"Me too."

With small moaning breaths, they again release together as he struggles to continue moving, but does anyway. He eventually slowly stops while they both breath heavily in each others ears.

He pulls out and rests on his forearms before she gets her arms free and pulls him down to lay on her with his head on her chest. He pushes his arms beneath her to hug her body close while her long nails graze his naked back and run through his hair.

"Can we never have a normal kiss?" He sighs and she smiles with heavy eyes.

"It's called addiction." She corrects. "Can't get enough of you."

"Oh, Baby, you have no idea." He smiles a bit.

She chuckles and tilts her head while playing with his hair to watch him close his tired eyes.