57

After spending quite a while in Tony's lab and taking a trip to the intern and official facility floors, Riley and Tyler are now leading the group to the cafe-like cafeteria on the third floor. This room has multiple tables with big and comfy chairs, fancy, but naturistic, with plenty of space for more than the whole grade.

Peter, Ned, and MJ each get a small lunch and then find a little area with a couch and coffee table to sit and eat. Satine wasn't hungry enough to get food so she just sits back with her phone.

From his spot across the room, Flash stares at the group suspiciously with squinted eyes while tapping the side of his phone to the table. He watches annoyingly as she lays her arm over the back of the couch and sets her head in her hand to be closer to Peter. Flash rolls his eyes with a sigh, unable to shake off the hidden jealousy of the nerdy guy with the pretty girl.

-

When lunch is over, Riley and Tyler take the groups back to the elevators to go to the bottom floor. Peter and Satine watch Riley press that button and slowly look at each other with crossed arms with her lips pulled into her mouth. He shakes his head as she sighs and he closes his eyes while hanging his head.

The doors open and the two sulk out of the confined space while the rest excitedly speedwalks into the hall. They walk in the back as the rest look around in awe of the boring basement, headed towards, you guessed it, the training room, obviously unknown to the rest of them.

-

"So, they're gonna open the door and we're just gonna turn around?" Steve shakes his head.

"Guess so." Tony shrugs.

"This is a horrible idea." Nat nods. "Satine's gonna kill you all."

"Why not you?" Thor smirks.

"She won't kill me." She states surely.

The doors open seconds later and they turn to see the wide eyed students being directed into the room, stopping at the red line on the floor. They watch as Satine and Peter move to the edge of the group with their arms crossed in tired annoyance, not even caring anymore. They all look at each other with small grins as they line up to be on full view for the excited students and teachers.

Seeing as he owns the tower, Tony is the first to start the welcome speech and Steve joins in pretty quickly, being that he is the captain.

"I'm going to go jump off a roof." Satine whispers and Peter chuckles.

"Questions?" Thor asks with his hands out and almost all of them instantly raise their own.

They spot a nervous girl slowly raise hers and Steve points to her, making her heart race even more.

"Uh...will Lovebite be here?" Izzy slowly asks and Satine smiles.

Half the team give her a quick look and she secretly nods when looking at Tony and he smiles a bit.

"Yes, she will." He confirms, making the girl smile as the group continues to get excited. "She should be here soon." He nods as Nat makes a motion with her finger.

She lets go of Peters arm and slowly inches her way out of the group, going unnoticed by all as she hurries out of the room. She hurries to the elevator and to her room, after it took it's slow time to get her there, and puts on a pair of thin shorts and a tank-top before slipping on the suit. She tosses the hood up and goes back to the elevator and takes it all the way down to the basement.

She's on her way to the room when she spots a vent up ahead on the ceiling. She freezes beneath it and slowly smiles.

-

Lovebite drops the floor between Bucky and Sam from the ceiling, making the students jump a bit before smiling. She stands up straight as they all stare in amazement with bright smiles and she waves with her fingers.

"Hi."

"Hi!" They wave excitedly.

"I'm just going to stand here, because I don't know what I'm supposed to do so...carry on." She nods to Tony and the team chuckles with Ned.

"Well, do you any questions for her?" Nat motions and they all raise their hands again, to which Satine quickly points to Izzy.

"Do you remember me?" She shyly waves.

"Of course, Izzy." She chuckles. "How have you been, are you doing alright?"

"I'm great." She nods excitedly while the students confusedly furrow their brows at the truth of the girls statement.

"What about Spiderman?" Flash blurts out and Peter shakes his head 'no' at Tony.

"He's working somewhere around here." He motions to the building. "The real him, not Spiderman."

"Wait, wait, you would know." Izzy points and Satine smiles under the mask. "You're with him."

"Oh, yeah." Some sing with smiles.

"I would know." Bite nods with a grin. "He's working on his suit. It needed some changes and he won't be coming today because of that."

"Aw, man." They sulk lightly and she and Peter chuckle.

"I know, but he does wish he could." She lies while nodding.

"How'd you two meet?" Jeremy asks.

"He was going to save me from some creeps, but I saved myself." She shrugs proudly. "He's lame anyway." She waves him off and Peter shakes his head as the rest of the heroes chuckle. "He wouldn't be able to save me, if he tried." She teases while they all smile.

Peter secretly flips her off before quickly taking it down, making her chuckle.

"Lovebite."

"Yes, Friday?"

"Spiderman would like to speak with you."

"Oh?" She plays along and the team shakes their heads a bit. "He was probably listening." She nods while Peter holds back a laugh with Ned. "Okay, well, I have to go."

"So soon?" Sam smirks a fake pout and she lightly hits his back, making him chuckle.

"Okay, goodbye."

She shoots back up to the ceiling and crawls into the vent before closing it, making them smile.

"She used the vent?" Clint shakes his head.

"She can't crawl on ceilings." Peter nods. "That was the next best choice."

"Okay, know-it-all." Sam teases and he rolls his eyes.

"You know, I'm right." He nods upwards.

"Whatever."