38

A few hours later, Satine and Peter are back home after a happy trial run with the suit. They're laying on her bed with her head on a pillow while he leans on an elbow beside her. She has her hand in his shirt, grazing her fingers up and down his side while he does the same to her belly.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box to place on her belly. She picks it up and opens it to see a beautiful spider necklace.

-

-

"Oh, my." She gasps a soft smile and he chuckles. "I love it."

"I was hoping you would."

"Why wouldn't I?" She shakes her head with a chuckle.

"Well, I mean, you did get a new suit and was adopted by the same guy that made the suit." He shrugs with a sideways nod.

"Okay, yeah, that's awesome." She nods and he smiles. "But I love this too. This is something I can show off and wear all the time." She points out with a smirk. "And I will because I can."

"It's not the only thing I got you." He unbuttons her jeans.

"Oh?" She looks down. "Okay."

"Yeah, take those off." He motions with a nod.

She lifts her hips and pushes them and her thong off her legs to toss them to the ground while he watches before she lays flat again. He gently rubs up and down her thigh and leans down to a soft open-mouthed kiss. He moves his ring and middle finger to slowly rub circles on her clit and she pushes her fingers in his hair to pull him closer.

He pushes those fingers in her hole and she lets out a satisfied sigh. He starts moving fast right away and it becomes difficult for her to be able to kiss back without her mouth falling ajar from breathy moans. He lays their foreheads together while crawling above her and starts moving quicker.

She accidentally lets out a louder moan than she should and he covers her mouth with a smile. She furrows her brows with squinted eyes while moaning behind his hand and almost digging her nails into his bicep and the comforter. Her back arches as her hips try to lift, but can't move too much with him above her as she cums all over his fingers. Her eyes roll back with chuckling groans and a high-pitched moan until she calms a bit as he slows down with heavy breaths from both. He moves his hand while sitting up as she tries to catch her breath while staring at the ceiling.

She looks back at him when she feels his tip at her entrance, making her smile with a small laugh.

"I love nerds." She breathes as he pushes in, gaining an eye-roll with a smile in return.

She lays her arms above her head while closing her eyes as he starts with slow, but deep thrusts. He takes hold of her hips and starts hitting harder, to get light noises from her with every hit. She opens her legs wider to give him more access and holds them down by the insides of her knees.