51

Monday morning comes around and Satine walks into Harrington's first hour and takes her seat in the back at a lone table, as usual. Peter walks in with Ned soon after, just before the bell rings, and Peter and she smile at each other with a quick touch of the hand before he takes his seat diagonal from her.

"Before we start the lesson, I have an exciting announcement." Harrington stops in front of the class with his fingers together in front of his chest with a smile. "Due to having the nest testing scores and participation points in years from this years junior class, you guys, and the fact that it's almost the end of the year, we have decided to give you all two last field trips of the year." He claps and people smile at each other while Satine stares ahead, bored with her chin on her fist. "This Friday will be the first surprise field trip."

"Surprise?" Flash raises a brow.

"Is it even good?" Khloe puts her hands out a bit with her elbows on the desk.

"No details." Harrington points with a grin. "All I can say is that you'll love it."

"Alright." Some shrugs doubtingly, making him chuckle as he turns around to start the lesson.

-

Later on in the day, Peter and Satine land in the common room and he takes off his mask, making her smile a bit at his messy hair. She quickly pushes her fingers through it to mess it up more and he swats her away with a chuckle.

She giggles and walks off, headed right for her favorite place in the common room...the snack cupboard.

"Yeah, hi, Satine." Tony rolls his eyes.

"Hi, Father." She chuckles before turning around with excitement. "What?!" She whisper shouts and he chuckles. "I still don't get it, oh, my God." She walks away from the kitchen with nothing to eat.

"Shut up." He waves her off while turning away.

She chuckles and sits on the arm of the coach before letting herself fall to her back. She moves her hair around her shoulders and lays her head on Peters lap and her legs hanging over the arm. Her lays his hand on her bare side with his other in her hair on the top of her head.

"We have a field trip on Friday." She bored picks at her fingers.

"Yeah?" Tony smirks with the rest. "You know where?"

"No." She takes Peters hand from her side to play with his fingers instead while he watches her. "They said that it was a surprise."

"Meaning dumb." Peter nods sideways and she smiles a bit with a nod.

"I'm sure it'll be great." Thor shake his head.

"Yeah, what's the harm in trying?" Sam shrugs with a smirk.

"The death of my soul." She states in montone and Peter chuckles as he sees Tony's eyes go slightly wide with furrowed brows.

"You're so dramatic." He breathes while shaking his head, making her chuckle.

"Can we go..." She looks at Peter and motions her hand. "Spiderman and Lovebite. I do not know what to call it, I'm bored."

"Yeah." He nods.

She smiles and rolls off the couch to go for the doors with him following behind. They get up to their rooms and she goes to hers to replace her shirt with a bra and her pants with a pair of thin shorts. She goes to her small window and opens it to lean out and see Spiderman on his balcony.

"You always take forever." He groans with an audible smirk and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Whatever." She pulls on her mask. "Let's go."

-

Spider and Bite have been hanging around Queens for around an hour, just watching and waiting. She's walking on the ledge of an apartment building when she hears someone call her name from below. She stops and her arms drop to her sides as she looks down.

"Hi!" She waves.

"Hi!" Three teenagers waves excitedly and she chuckles as Spider comes to see too. "Oh, my God!" They all jump.

"Oh, wait, wait, wait!" The very flamboyant boy puts his phone up to take a video. "Are you guys together?!"

"Oh, yeah?!" The girls nod.

"Yeah!" The spiders chuckle, making them shout in excitement while a few others that gathered smile at each other.

"Can you kiss for us?!" The girls plead.

"The mask?!" Bite throws her arms.

"Kiss through the mask!" Fruity boy shakes his head.

"Oh, my God, they're adorable." She turns to him, making him chuckle.

He cups one of her cheeks while she gets his and they lean in for a few second kiss while they cheer excitedly below, making them laugh a bit as they separate.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?!" Short girl asks.

The two swing down and drop a few feet in front of the group to get a few smiling hugs. The tall girl and the boy go on the outside while Spider and Bite keep the short girl between them as a kind passerby takes their picture for them. They say their goodbyes before the spiders go to a different rooftop in another area.

"I love them all!" Satine jumps after taking off her mask, making him smile. "They're so cute!"

"I know!" He chuckles and pulls her into a hug.

She giggles excitedly and throws her arms around his waist with a few steps forward after knocking his back a bit.

"They are so cool." She whispers and he grins a bit with his cheek on her head.

"I know."