28

"You're literally never here anymore." Lexi sulks down the steps Thursday afternoon.

"You miss me that much when I'm gone?" Satine smirks.

"No." Xandar grimaces.

She throws one of his strawberries at his head with a smile and furrowed brows, making him chuckle.

"Kiley not give you enough company or is she always up his ass?" She nudges him and he rolls his eyes.

"He's always up hers." She throws her arms.

Satine laughs as Kiley randomly comes around the corner and hits Lexi on the back of the head.

"There's a literal child right there." She motions to the one at the table.

"He doesn't know what I mean." She shrugs dramatically.

"Inappropriate." She points and stands beside a smiling Xandar.

"Prude." Satine walks out the door.

"Oh, now I missed my chance." Lexi flips of Kiley, whose eyes go wide as she again motions to the child. "Oh, whatever. We all hear you in the bathroom."

Xandar chokes on a strawberry with a laugh as she leaves the room. He covers his mouth while laughing and Kiley shakes her head at them with wide eyes. He pulls her into a hug and she rolls her eyes and lays her head on his chest.

-

Satine now stands in the kitchen of the tower with a bowl of popcorn. Peter walks in the room and goes to her to slowly drag his hand across her lower back. He moves it down to her butt and she slowly smiles and turns her head to him.

"You're just gonna take every chance you have to touch it, aren't you?"

He nods with his top lip pulled in his mouth and raised brow and she giggles a bit. He sighs a smile and pulls her into a single kiss by her hip before tapping her butt and walking to the couches. She watches with a smile and he looks back at her when he sits while taking his phone out of his back pocket. She shakes her head with a grin and he smiles with a small chuckle.

She comes over and sits next to him with her popcorn and sits it between them.

"Y'know, you have to eat dinner, right?" Tony asks into his tablet while walking over.

"I'm hungry now." She shrugs.

He chuckles a bit and takes some, to which she stares at his hand before looking up at him. He looks at her and slowly smiles before she shoos his hand away with a chuckle. He walks away with a smirk and she looks at Peter with a 'the hell?' look, making him chuckle.

-

Satine and Peter are on his bed when she looks up at him and he looks down at her.

"What?" He slowly smiles as she just stares at him.

"Nothing." She turns away.

He squints his eyes in confusion and checks his mind for if he did anything stupid. She slowly smiles at his confused silence and quickly throws her leg over his body to straddle his waist with a groan. He furrows his brows before smiling as she inches closer and forcefully places his hand on her hips.

She loosely wraps her arms around his neck and moves in to his lips to open her mouth for his tongue to slip right in. He grips her hips while rubbing her soft skin with his thumbs and, as it gets better, they tilt their heads into each others while she moves a hand to his jawline.

He slowly moves his lips down her cheek, to her jawline, her neck, and all the way down to her collarbone, just above her shirt. With her eyes still closed, she slowly smiles with a breathy giggle, making him smile a bit before continuing on.

She chuckles and cups his cheeks to pull him back up to her smiling lips. He smiles too and pushes his fingers in the hair on the back of her head while hugging her waist closer.