46

"Do you wear anything, but black?" Sam shakes his head.

"Have you ever seen me wear anything, but black?" Satine slowly nods as she stops behind the armchair that Peter has just sat in.

"God, you're a bit of a dick." He shakes his head and she smiles while leaning on the back of the chair with her chin on Peters head.

"Go put on something colorful." Steve shoos her away.

"What do you want?" She raises a brow.

"You're emo." Sam states.

"My favorite color is black, that doesn't make me emo." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a smile and attitude.

"Okay, then, go put on something colorful." Thor challenges.

"You go put on something colorful." She mumbles while picking at Peters shirt and they smile. "I don't have anything colorful." She states with squinted eyes.

"Here." Tony waves her over. "Take this and get something colorful to please them."

He hands her a fifty dollar bill and she stares at him through her lashes.

"Really?" She nods.

"Don't spend it on something stupid." He points as she slowly smiles.

She turns around and pulls Peter out of his seat before they hurry out of the room while chuckling. Tony shakes his head at them with a small smile while the others watch with smiles too.

-

"What am I even supposed to look for?" Satine throws her arms in the mall.

"Probably something colorful." Peter shrugs while swinging their arms.

"You're a bitch." She turns away with raised brows.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He chuckles with his hand up and she turns to him with a cute grin that makes him chuckle again.

"I haven't worn anything other than black since I was three." She sighs. "It's been black since because I couldn't wear anything else and I don't know what to look for."

"That's what I'm here for." He nods and lets go of her hand to lay his arm over her shoulders. "And, who knows, you might actually like a bit of color." He shrugs and she nods a bit. "If not, then you never have to do it again and they can shut up."

"Okay." She chuckles and he smiles. "Well, what store then?" She looks around. "There's a lot."

"I mean, we could try Macy's, but fifty wouldn't be enough for them." He grimaces.

"Seriously?" She turns to him with furrowed brows and a scrunched up nose.

"Yeah, they're expensive."

"Wow." She turns away. "Well, what about that one." She points. "That one looks good and bright."

"I didn't know that existed." He shrugs and she chuckles. "Alright, we'll go there."

-

Wanda lifts her head for a second and looks around, only to spot Satine's and Peters heads, from the nose and up, staring at the group from the windows of the two doors.

"Oh, my God." She chuckles.

"What?" Pietro looks at her.

They all turn to where she's looking, making the teens slowly smile with chuckles. They shake their heads with small smiles and Peter opens the door for her to walk in, in color.

-

-

"Green." She sings with her hands on her hips and Peter chuckles while they smile at her. "You're welcome."

"See?" Sam motions. "That looks great."

"Thanks." She grins.

"I'm confused on your feelings about it." Tony squints an eye.

"Me too." She gives them thumbs up with a big and fake smile, gaining chuckles in return. "It's cute and I do like it, but I don't know if I would wear it again." She takes her hands down. "Maybe. Maybe not. I got another pair of green pants, but it's darker than this, and I'm still going to wear a shitton of black." She points.

"Wouldn't have expected any different." Tony shrugs with a grin and she smiles.

"It's my color." She shrugs and stands behind the chair that Peter sits back in. "My whole life." She nods with raised brows and Nat nods along.

"Oh, I just realized, we know nothing about your life." Thor nods with furrowed brows and most agree.

"And you never will." She breathes with wide eyes while shaking her head. "I'm a secret. I don't exist. я фигура твоего воображения. отвали." She aggressivly shoos them away. "ублюдки."

(I'm a figure of your imagination. Back off. Fuckers.)

"Okay, Child, what?" Tony shakes his head with furrowed brows while Nat, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, and Vision smile.

"You'll never know." She whispers a shit-eating grin. "I'm not telling you shit."

"Can I know?" Peter looks up at her and she smiles.

She leans down and whispers what she said to them, making him smile with a chuckle as they go back to normal.

"Friday?" Tony smirks.

"Nope." Satine declines.

"Nope." Friday repeats.

"You broke my AI." He throws his hands.

"She's learning."