Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•86•

1.7K 44 0
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 20 ~ Bsɪᴅᴇ Sᴛɪʟʟ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ

★ ★ ★

Alisha looks up confusedly only to be met with Alec grunting and gasping in pain as he feels Jace's pain going through his own body. Magnus turns away from the screen and to Alec whilst Izzy and Alisha stand beside him.

"Alec? Are you alright?" Magnus questions. Alec pulls up his shirt, his parabatai rune is burning making Alisha frown and shake her head in denial.

"No." She whispers, now knowing why the connection cut off.

"His parabatai rune." Isabelle states as they watch the rune slowly fade away.

"It's..." Alec grunts and begins to see flashbacks of when he was young.

A Young Alec shoots and arrow at a target, but misses and almost hits young Jace. The blonde holds his hands up in a non threatening manner.

"Jace." Alec shouts out in pain making Alisha rush forwards. She tries to take the pain but she can't, since it's technically Jace's pain. Alec sees another flashback.

It's the moment Alec and Jace became parabatai. They stand opposite each other as a blue flame circles around them. There hold each other's forearms.

In the present, Alec falls to the ground in pain. Alisha, Izzy and Magnus rush to him. Alec has more flashbacks.

Jace hugging Alec after escaping Valentines ship and thinking his parabatai was dead.

Alec comforting a crying Jace after Clary snapped at him about him being emotionless. Alec screams out in pain and the institute falls silent. He continues to groan and scream in pain. Suddenly, he begins gasping for air. Alisha, Magnus and Izzy stay kneeled down by him. Alec pulls up his shirt once again, looking for his parabatai rune only to find it disappeared.

"I... I can't feel him. He's dead." Alec comments, still regaining his breath. His voice cracks slightly as he tries not to cry. Alisha and Izzy share a look, the pair of them noticing each other's silent tears.

"No." Alisha says, standing up and walking away from them. Izzy wraps her arms around her brother whilst Magnus goes over to Alisha.

"Peanut." Magnus sighs.

"No. No. I've lost Jason and Isaac and I can't lose him too." She cries.

"You haven't lost Jason or Isaac okay. Just breathe." He says and brings the girl into a tight hug.

Wanting to save Clary, Alec, Alisha, Izzy and Magnus walk through a Portal and towards Lake Lyn. The four of them look up at the sky and see a bright golden light.

"We're too late." Izzy comments.

"He's raised the Angel." Magnus gasps.

"Alisha, Magnus, you two need to get to safety." Alec says, becoming worried for his girlfriend and her uncle.

"We need to find Jace and Clary." Alisha states before running towards Lake Lyn, the others hot on her tail.

As soon as the four get to Lake Lyn, they see Valentine's dead body with multiple stab wounds in. They then turn to see Jace and Clary kissing. Alisha smiles slightly at the scene in front of them, happy her brothers okay.

"They're okay!" Alec gasps in relief but also shock. Clary and Jace look up and see the four staring at them.

"Actually, they're more than okay." Izzy smirks as she stands beside Alisha. Jace gets up and steps closer to his parabatai.

"Jace, I... I thought you were dead." Alec pauses. "My rune, it disappeared."

"Look at it now." Jace tells the Lightwood. Alec pulls up his shirt to see the rune there again.

"How?" Alec asks.

"I don't know." Jace responds after sharing a look with Clary. They all turn to look at Valentine's body.

"It's over." Alec says whilst pulling Alisha into his side, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Yeah." Jace answers and looks at his parabatai who steps away from his girlfriend and towards him. The two embrace is a tight hug

[HUNTER'S MOON]

Everyone cheers in the Hunter's Moon as Luke pops a bottle of champagne. There's a big group of Downworlders and Shadowhunters all laughing and celebrating. They all raise their glasses.

"To the Downworld!" Luke shouts and everyone repeats it.

"To the Shadowhunters!" Luke shouts and they all repeat it. Izzy turns to Clary and Alisha who stand beside her.

"You know, I really wish Max was here." Izzy states and the girls smile at her slightly.

"I know. But the important thing is, he's gonna be okay. He has an amazing family to look out for him. And so do I." Clary smiles.

"You know, I grew up surrounded by brothers, who I love with all my heart. But deep down, I've always wanted a sister." Isabelle comments.

"Me, too." Clary and Alisha respond. The three of them smiling at each other, knowing they mean that they're all sisters. They chuckle and take a sip of their champagne. After they've taken a sip, Izzy and Alisha give Clary a nod. The red head turns around and sees Simon. The two leave leaves the Clary and Simon to talk. Alec approaches Alisha who's drinking her champagne with Isabelle.

"Hey." He says to the pair. Izzy smiles and walks off to find something else to do.

"Hi." Alisha smiles.

"You look like you got your energy back." He states and the girl smiles.

"Mmm. It's called alcohol." She smiles and takes another sip of her drink. "Any sign of demons?" She asks her boyfriend.

"None. Sensor maps are completely clear of Wraith demons. It's the strangest thing. It's like they disappeared into thin air." Alec states.

"Well, then we can take this moment. To celebrate." Alisha smiles and Alec clinks his beer with her champagne glass. The two smile at each other after drinking some of their drink.

"Can we talk?" He asks her. "I know we've sorted things out but I wanted to say something else."

"Yeah." She smiles and follows Alec to the back of the Hunters Moon.

"Alisha, I really am sorry." He states. "You didn't deserve that."

"Don't apologize." Alisha says.

"No, I should've told you about the Soul Sword especially after giving you that promise ring." Alec states.

"It's in the past." Alisha says. Alec pauses for a second, thinking of the right way to word his next sentence.

"Alisha, ever since our... fights, I... Well, I can't... I can't think straight." He says.

"Well, I can't do anything without... thinking of you." Alisha smiles slightly.

"Alisha, I..." Alec says and steps closer. "I don't think I can live without you."

"In the wise words of some guy I met, 'Relationships take effort'." She says whilst imitating Alec. The pair chuckle at her weird imitation.

"Yeah. Well, that was an understatement." Alec comments.

"You know what's not an understatement?" Alisha smirks as they step closer. They both kiss each other's lips and as soon as they pull away, they smile.

"I'm all into parties, but what do you say we get out of here?" Alisha says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." He smiles and wraps his arm around her waist, as the pair walk off together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 15
An Alexander Gideon Lightwood Fanfiction. A Shadowhunters Alternate Universe. © 2024 by Niña Marabi. All Rights Reserved.
34.7K 637 20
just read
8.6K 174 12
"thank you, jace." "of course, julia." in a world filled with citizens, rain, clouds, traffic lights, and more was turned upside down as a killing i...
18K 533 14
Shadowhunters Season One OC X OC