Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

-n0vaswxr által

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... Több

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•74•

1.1K 33 0
-n0vaswxr által

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 16 ~ Dᴀʏ ғ Aᴛᴏɴᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

★ ★ ★

In the institutes library, Alisha, Alec and Izzy are examining the pieces of glass on the ground, assuming Clary and Jace elect them here. Earlier, Alisha attempted to find a scent around the institutes but is stopped where the glass was.

"What are these things?" Alec asks his girlfriend and sister.

"They look like Portal shards." Izzy states.

"So Jace and Clary are at this beach?" Alisha questions.

"Assuming they went through together, but none of it makes sense. How were they able to create a Portal inside the Institute?" Izzy wonders.

"Clearly, it wasn't a normal Portal." Someone says from begins the three. They all turn to see Robert Lightwood standing in the doorway, also examining the mess in the room. "Whatever it was, there was something strange about this Portal for the wards not to recognize it."

"That should explain these." Izzy says and gives her father a Portal Shard. Robert looks at the lake.

"This isn't a beach." Robert says, handing the shard to Alec. "It's Lake Lyn."

"The Lake Lyn?" Alisha questions. Robert nods at the hybrid.

"How can you tell?" Alec asks his father.

"Because Jace requested a Portal to Idris this morning. He thought he might have a lead on Valentine. But the Clave denied it." Robert states.

"Seems like he went anyway." Izzy comments and Alisha nods.

"We need to help him." He turns to Robert. "You have to get that Portal approved."

"I'll try my best, but the Clave-" Robert tries but Alec cuts him off.

"I don't care what the Clave says. Jace is in trouble." Alec says whilst Alisha says:

"I think your children deserve this from you." The siblings look at her with a smile.

"I agree." He states and then turns to his son. "But as long as you're acting Head of this Institute, you need to remain here."

"Jace is family. You can't expect Alec to abandon his parabatai." Izzy comments.

"No. Dad's right. I need to put the Institute first. Listen, I'm not abandoning anyone. I'm sending my best Shadowhunters to go and rescue them." He smiles at the two girls in the room.

"Get us a Portal to Idris." Izzy states and her father nods.

"I will. But there's something you should know about this lake." Robert states turning to his daughter and her parabatai.

By Lake Lyn, Alisha and Izzy step out of a Portal. The pair look around before heading towards the woods. Alisha walks behind Izzy, ready to intervene if a werewolf comes to them, knowing that a pack is around the woods somewhere. The pair of them hear snarling of the wolves in the distance making them turn to each other. Izzy watches the girl with a scared look, making her immediately transform into her white wolf, knowing that of a wolf was to attack them she could fend it off better as a wolf. Izzy looks at her parabatai as they walk through the woods with a sense of protection. Suddenly Izzy turns around with her blade ready as Alisha turns around with a growl only to be met with a soaking wet Jace. She puts her blade away whilst Alisha stops growling.

"Hey. I'm guessing Alec got my message, huh?" Jace says as he shows Izzy and Alisha the cut in his hand. "Had to do something to get your guys' attention. Can I use your stele?"

"What happened to Clary?" Izzy says as she hands Jace her stele.]l

"Thank you." He says whilst activating his iratze. "I don't know. One minute we were looking for her stele by the lake, the next she was gone."

"You didn't drink any of the lake water, did you?" Izzy asks as Alisha stands beside the shadowhunters protectively.

"No, but Clary did." Izzy looks at Jace worriedly. "What?"

"Lake Lyn has hallucinogenic properties. An iratze should be able to cure her, but we need to get to her soon." She comments.

"Or what?" Jace says and Alisha whines.

"She could lose her mind forever." Isabelle states and looks around worriedly. The three of them begin to walk again, Alisha in front of them as she attempts to catch a scent.

Come on Clary, where are you? Alisha thinks.

Alisha? Jace's voice fills her head and she looks up at him shocked only to find him staring down at her. He takes a notice of her now golden eyes.

"What the hell?" Jace says and Izzy stops walking, seeing the two staring at each other.

"What happened?" Isabelle asks.

"Alisha, I heard her in my head." He states, still watching Alisha.

"What?" She questions confused.

"She was asking where Clary was. If I heard you, I think Clary did too." Jace says.

"What you think it's something to do with your angelic blood?" Izzy questions and Jace nods. "So Alisha can heal people and is telepathic." She says with a smile.

"Handy." Jace smirks but Alisha just growls and walks off, trying to find Clary.

Somewhere in the forest, Alisha, Jace and Izzy approach Clary who's sitting by a rock. The wolf kneels down slightly, not wanting to scare the obviously startled girl.

"Clary?" Jace questions and the file jumps up, extremely confused.

"Who are you?" Clary questions.

"It's me, Jace." Jace responds and then Clary turns to Alisha, getting into a hostile pose ready to fight. "It's okay, it's just Alisha, she won't hurt you." The wolf kneels down, bowing her head to show she's not going to hurt her.

"I don't know you." Clary stutters.

"You're confused. We're here to help you." Jace says, his hand in front of him as he attempts to step closer. Izzy pulls out her stele.

"Just hold still." She says and slowly comes closer.

"Where's Jace?" Clary questions. Before Izzy can activate Clary's iratze, Clary starts fighting her. Alisha steps forwards but keeps her distance, not wanting to scare the girl. Jace goes to grab her from behind, but Clary kicks him making him wince and fall back in pain. Izzy holds Clary but when Jace comes for the rune, Clary kicks the stele out of his hand. The Fairchild pulls herself loose from Izzy and Alisha steps closer.

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you." Jace says.

"You're not gonna get the chance." Clary states and stomps on the stele, effectively making it break. Alisha snarls in annoyance.

"Hey, stop, stop!" Jace says, also becoming annoyed. "Look. I know you're scared, but it's me. It's Jace." The Heronale wolf bashes her head against Clary's legs as she goes to attack Jace. The Fairchild falls slightly, letting Jace grab the girl to stop her from moving.

"Let go of me!" She struggles.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." Jace says as the two parabatai watch as Jace's eyes light up a golden colour, just like when Alisha uses her angelic powers. So does his own iratze. He turns her around as she looks at him with no confusion whatsoever.

"Jace." She says and the two shadowhunters sigh in relief whilst Alisha makes a weird sound they can only think is some sort of relief too.

"Yeah." He smiles at the girl.

"You're okay." She smiles back.

"Now that you are." Jace nods and Izzy bends down to stroke Alisha's fur. The wolf nuzzles into the Lightwood as they watch the scene in front of them.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 28
"She put a binding rune on the door. I can't get it open." "I'd say she doesn't want to see you." #1 in "magnus" Andina Wayland has grown up with...
72.1K 1.8K 48
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯...
8.6K 174 12
"thank you, jace." "of course, julia." in a world filled with citizens, rain, clouds, traffic lights, and more was turned upside down as a killing i...
1.8K 119 15
An Alexander Gideon Lightwood Fanfiction. A Shadowhunters Alternate Universe. © 2024 by Niña Marabi. All Rights Reserved.