Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•43•

1.5K 39 1
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Dᴇᴠɪʟ

★ ★ ★

In Magnus's living room, guests are being scanned by Magnus as he desperately searches for any warlocks. The place is almost empty. Magnus scans Raj with his magic. Alisha stays stuck to Alec's side, wanting to make sure that he's alright. She's assured her brothers that she's alright and that she knew what they said was just an illusion.

"I was this close to lining up a three-way, and you guys let yourselves get spelled?" Raj states stupidly making Alishas face scrunch up in disgust.

"Ew." She shudders. "We didn't need to know that." Alec pushes Raj out of the door after the scan was completed.

"Is he the last one?" Jace asks and Alec returns to his spot beside Alisha.

"It appears I'm the only warlock here." Magnus says and lets his wards down.

"Magnus, what happens if we don't find your spell book?" Clary asks.

"That's not an option you wanna explore. That book can undo every spell I've ever cast. From the elementary to the complex. In new and old languages..." Magnus stops and thinks for a moment. "Champenois. It's an old French dialect." He begins to speak French. Suddenly, he thinks of something and stops. "The red-haired cat."
Magnus quickly puts his wards back up and looks over at Alisha who immediately realised what's happening. She rushes towards the guest room, everyone else quickly following her.

"Magnus, what cat?" Alec asks and Magnus gestures everyone to be silent. Alisha sniffs around and looks at the bed. She notices a lump under the duvet that moves ever so slightly. She looks at Magnus and then to Jace who nods at her. The two grab the duvet and quickly pull it off, reaviling a red haired cat. Alisha frowns deeply whilst Magnus casts a spell at the cat whilst it tries to run away. It suddenly turns into Iris Rouse. Alisha goes over to Alec and her brothers, wanting to protect them all.

"Duratus!" The warlock states making everyone freeze except Magnus, who blocked the spell.

"I hate party crashers." Magnus states as he rushes after Iris who ran into the living room. He blasts magic at Iris, throwing her against a bookcase. She gets up with a frown and blasts magic at Magnus. The pair continue fighting by throwing balls of magic at each other. Suddenly, Magnus holds Iris still with his magic and lifts her up. She groans and struggles.

"You haven't changed one bit since the last time I saw you crawling from the ruins of La Bastille. Old French spells. Your favourite. Where are my counterspells?" Magnus interrogates.

"Valentine." She grits out. "He has Madzie, too. If I don't go back, I don't know what he'll do to her."

"What does Valentine want with my counterspells?" Magnus states, ignoring her winces.

"I don't know." Magnus uses more magic making Iris begin to yell. "I don't know! All... all he said was that I had to get them for him. And I wasn't to harm Alisha or Clary, or he'd make Madzie suffer. Magnus, please. I'm all Madzie has. Have mercy."

"After everything you've done?" Magnus nods to everyone in the guest room. "Release them." Iris uses some magic to redo her spell. Everyone files into the living room, gasping at what they saw.

"Clary Fairchild, you made a blood oath. Find Madzie." Iris states making Alisha grip Clary's hand in attempt to protect her if something happened. Magnus quickly sends Iris away in a Portal.

"She's the Clave's problem now." He states and looks over at the group.

"Okay, what is Valentine up to anyway?" Alec asks anyone in the room.

"I don't know." Clary says and then looks over at Jace who shakes his head.

"It's too dangerous." Jace whispers to Clary.

"What's too dangerous?" Isaac spits out with a short snarl. All of the magic made him grow restless.

"Jace, they're our family. They need to know." Clary says.

"Know what?" Izzy asks, tired of all the lies.

"The Angel Ithuriel. Valentine was going to use him to activate the Soul-Sword. He needs someone with pure angel blood to activate it." Clary states making the Shadowhunters eyes widen.

"Well, that doesn't sound good." Simon says.

"It's not. With the Soul-Sword activated, Valentine could decimate the entire Downworld." Jace says making everyone look to the downworlders in the room. Alisha looks over at her brothers who are watching her closely. Alec states at his girlfriend, not even wanting to imagine what could happen if the sword is activated. "The Angel showed us a vision of a demon who could destroy the Sword. If we could find that demon, we could stop Valentine."

"How did you two save the Angel?" Magnus asks. Clary looks over at Alisha who nods in approval, knowing what she's asking. She then turns to Jace who shakes his head to the Fairchild, but she tells everyone anyway.

"With runes the Angel gave to me." Clary says.

"New runes, Magnus. Ones no one's ever seen before." Jace says.

"Why did he choose you?" Izzy questions.

"I have no idea. But it's not just me, he connected with Alisha too." Clary says making Alisha timidly look at the floor.

"I might have an idea. Years ago, a Silent Brother told me about a special connection the original Shadowhunters had with the Angel Raziel. That they could communicate from afar through... visions. Because they were created from his blood." Magnus says and catches eye contact with Alisha.

"Are you saying that..." Alec begins.

"Clary and Alisha may have a blood connection to that Angel. And that must mean that they have pure Angel blood." Magnus says. Izzy nudges Alisha as of to tell her to speak.

"I know I have pure angel blood." Alisha says, gripping Izzy's hand for comfort.

"How?" Jason asks.

"Valentine first told me on his ship but I didn't believe it. But when we went to the iron sisters, the purity trial revealed it then." She turned to her brothers. "It's why I'm still part shadowhunter."

"That's why Valentine wants Alisha and Clary unharmed. They can activate the Soul-Sword." Jace states making Alisha cower slightly. Izzy looks at her brother with concerned eyes. She gestures Alisha, making Alec quickly rush over to her.

Later on in the institute, it's Max's rune ceremony and Maryse, Silent Brothers, Jace, Alec, Izzy, Alisha and Clary are all watching with proud smiles.

"To the Angel I entrust my life... and vow to uphold the laws of heaven. I take this mark to honor Him. To bring His light into me. And vow to uphold the laws of heaven. So I may join the ranks of the Shadowhunters, the guardians of peace." Max says and lifts his sleeve. A Silent Brother takes out a stele and gives him the rune of the Angel. He smiles and looks at his family, beaming after seeing their proud faces. Max looks over at Alisha and she gives him two thumbs up and mouths 'well done'. He smiles at her. Jace walks over to Clary as everyone else goes towards Max.

"Hey, you should know..." Jace begins but Clary finishes his sentence for him.

"Valentine's coming for us, isn't he?" She questions and Jace nods.

"Which means I'm never letting you out of my sight and I doubt Alec or Izzy will let Alisha out of their sight either."

In the institute hallway, Jace and Clary approach Alec and Alisha. The older Lightwood has his arm around Alishas waist, pulling her close to him. She traces random patterns on his hip.

"The ceremony was beautiful." Clary smiles

"Yeah, Max did great, huh?" Jace states proudly.

"Didn't even flinch." Alec states.

"Give me a minute." Jace says after he notices Maryse standing alone. He walks off leaving Clary, Alisha and Alec alone.

"Alec, whatever you heard me say when you were under the spell, you have to know, I don't blame you for our mom. I don't." Clary says softly. Alisha continues to trace patterns, effectively calming him down. He offers Clary a weak smile. He uses his spare hand to touch Clary's shoulder for a second. After she walks away, his smile fades again making Alisha kiss his cheek.

"I'm going to see my mom, I'll see you later." He says and Alisha nods. He presses a quick kiss on her forehead and rushes off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.2K 38
[completed | under editing] after the events that take place at the end of their fight with valentine, adelaide storm has an internal battle with her...
4K 143 26
I thought I was battling danger, turns out I am the danger. Maddie Lightwood... signing off. [Shadowhunters: Season 3A]
52.3K 1.2K 38
This is going to be a story based off abc Family's or Freeform's new tv show Shawdowhunters: The Mortal Instruments, but the my OCs is my own and the...
72.3K 1.8K 48
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯...