Dance with Me [h.s] (Complete...

By kay_elle_bee

CiCi has been training for the World Latin Dancing competition for years with her partner Zayn. When she begi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 75

139 19 53
By kay_elle_bee

I walk around the club schmoozing the room with Harry. I can't remember half the names of the people he's introduced me to. There's a lot of hand shaking and polite laughter. Me saying "thank you" when they heap praises on me for my dancing. A lot of questions are asked about where my partner is and I shrug but smile mischievously as if I know exactly where he is. It's all part of the scenario we've concocted and I can already see people intrigued and wanting to know more.

I love and hate it. Harry and I agreed to keep our relationship hidden from the clients as a way to drum up more curiosity for Adrian and I. I've had to listen to everyone ask about me and my dancing partner and pretend it's a possibility. I've also spent thirty minutes walking around with Harry without having his hands on me. It's been torture.

The only thing lessening the pain is that I know it's killing him too. I've watched him stretch his hand, clenching and unclenching his fist like a nervous tic when the question of Adrian and I being a couple is brought up. Several times I've looked at him and caught his eyes and the swirling green is nearly blotted out by his dark pupils. If his eyes could own me, I would surrender the deed. Completely and fully give myself to him because I know explicitly the care and attention he would give me. He would meet needs that I didn't even know I wanted fulfilled.

As we walk away from the last group, he holds his elbow out to me with his hand to his stomach. I smirk at him before grabbing on, and he escorts me to the back hallway. I think he's going to take me the staff room but as soon as he we're out of sight of the guests, he bends at the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I giggle at his antics as we walk towards his office, but then I stop laughing as his hand slides up my bare legs and under the edge of my dress to squeeze my ass.

Before I have time to react properly, I'm being placed on his desk. He kicks the door shut behind him and his mouth is on mine instantly. It's exactly what I expected it to be. Unbridled. No longer any constraints holding us back. Nothing could stop this moment that we've been building up to. And I don't want anyone to. I want him right here.

"Lock the door," I say the words into his mouth because I can't get his wild lips off mine.

"Here?" he asks for clarity.

"Now," I say, with urgency.

He doesn't need to be told again, rushing to the door to lock it and then taking predatory steps back towards me with this trademark mischievous grin on his face, like he's pleased with himself for corrupting me enough to want this to happen in his office.

When he gets close, I lift my heeled leg up and place it on his chest as I lean back on his desk.

"Off," I command, lowering my eyes to his clothes and then back up again to his eyes. Watching him bite his lip as he undoes his belt buckle might just finish me off, until he drops his pants and I see that he isn't wearing any underwear. I take a long, gluttonous look and it's a turn-on to see that he is already ready for me.

He steps forward again and this time it's my heeled shoe going into his bare chest. He doesn't even flinch and instead drags the point of the heel down his stomach, leaving a red line, hitches it over his waist and then stands between my spread legs.

"I left a mark," I purr out, running my finger down it.

"It's the marks you can't see that affect me the most," he leans down to kiss my neck. "Songs I'll never be able to listen to without thinking of you dancing to them. Driving in my car without you feels lonely. My apartment has marks of you all over it. My bed. My couch. My shower. My hallway," he says each of those locations with a kiss between each. "And dancing with anyone but you would be like dancing with a ghost, haunting me each step."

His hands slide up my legs and under my dress, grabbing my underwear and tugging it down my legs, before throwing them on his desk.

"And this desk is the next place you're going to leave your mark. I want the memory of this every time I sit here," he says as his left hand tilts my head back to kiss my neck and his right hand slips under my dress and makes contact. My back arches reacting to the movement of his fingers gently rubbing. My mouth drops open. He's quick to cover it with his own, absorbing my first moan before his head ducks lower and he's pulling the top of my dress down and attaching his lips to my nipple.

He supports my back with one hand but his other hand moves from my clit and pushes two fingers inside me. I let out a soft grunt and his eyes dart up to mine and a salacious smile spreads on his face at the pleasure he is causing me and the speed with which he can bring me to my peak.

His mouth and fingers work aggressively, and I'm barely able to keep up. I reach for his hard dick, but he pulls his body away so he's out of my grasp. I whine and he kisses my pouting lips with a smirk.

"I'll never last if you touch me right now," he whispers to me.

"But I want to feel you," I whine more.

"Come first, Sunshine, then you can touch me as much as you want," he whispers against my ear, and his speed picks up. He has the rhythm of a skilled dancer.

I can feel my body start to tremble, my legs shake. I clench hard and close my eyes, seeing stars on my closed eyelids.

"Good girl," he says, and reaches back for his pants to pull out a condom. He puts it on and then he's lifting me to bring me closer to the edge of the desk. He puts me back down and his hand is sliding up my stomach, gripping one of my tits and pushing me backwards so I'm lying flat on his desk. He lifts my legs up and looks back down at me.

"You ready?" he asks, which I meet with a nod.

He takes only seconds before he is pushing into me. Like a fighter jet taking off from an aircraft carrier: fast, steady and powerful. You can feel it in your gut. His right hand stays on my chest while his left hand holds my hip, and I know if he weren't holding tight to me that each thrust would push me right off this desk. We've already knocked over a cup full of pens, a few notebooks and a stapler to the floor.

His face is so emotive when he's like this, so much different than the stoic man I get at the club. There's a hunger there, like I'm his last meal and he's going to lick the plate when he's through. His fingers pinch one nipple and then the other, his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth as he does. Then, his hand moves back to the middle and slowly slides up my chest, the coldness of his rings feels like burning on my hot skin. His hand reaches higher, pushing down on my collar bone like he's testing me. I reach up and grab his wrist, and his eyes flash with worry like he took it too far. But when I move his hand so it's gripping the base of my throat, his eyes darken quickly and his thrusts bury himself even deeper in me.

He looks below his hand at my tits that now bounce freely without him holding them. He licks his lips as he watches, his hand tightening just the slightest. The possessiveness, the hunger, the firm grip is all too much and I can feel myself tighten around his cock as I begin to spiral off the abyss for a second time.

"Harry!" I can't help but shout, completely forgetting where we are. I don't even know up from down at this moment.

"Ciro! Cazzo!!" he shouts, as he looks like he is in pain, but then he pumps hard twice more and he's stilling inside of me as he lets out an anguished grunt, "minchia!" the word continuing for longer than three syllables should.

I watch his chest rise and fall as he tries to get his breath back. He gently pulls out of me and I feel hollow without him, but that also might be because he just tried to fuck me through his desk. He throws away the condom and then comes back to me, pulling his pants up along the way. He places his hand on my leg, and the touch is already starting up a new fire in me.

"Stai cercando di uccidermi?" he asks me exasperated.

I giggle at his question, sitting up and straightening my dress as I do. His eyes glare at me as if he'd like me to stay half naked on his desk forever.

"Says the man who nearly broke his desk!" I answer back, my hand taking his hand and kissing his palm before placing it on my cheek. "Can we do that after every show?" I ask dropping my voice an octave.

He rolls his eyes and throws his head back as if he can't handle the question.

"I have my answer. You are trying to kill me!"

He and I laugh easily. He takes my hands and pulls me to my feet, helping me fix my dress so it's back in place. He moves to my hair next, rearranging any pieces that are askew. I stare up at him concentrating on his task, the gentleness he is showing me is so different from what we were just doing. He leans over after to plant a soft kiss on my cheek but his face lingers close to whisper in my ear, "If your pussy tightens around my cock like that each time, squeezing the life out of me, then I'm going to have to amend my will with you as the sole beneficiary because I absolutely want to do that after each performance and I don't know if I'll survive it twice."

His hand slides to my ass, gripping it tightly like he is putting an exclamation point on his sentence.

"Let's go home, Sunny," he says, directing me towards the door. I love when he calls it home like it's ours together. "Let me grab my stuff, and talk to Liam and Louis quickly. I'll meet you at the front."

"You don't need to stay? Aren't they staying open for a few more hours?"

"They are, but most of these people have busy schedules and places to be. I expect they clear out soon. We're also going to change the times for the club, it'll be an early evening performance from now on. Allow people to use it as a work function if they want. Oh, and I wanted to ask you about what you think about a band?"

"I think that would be amazing! They seemed to love it at that club you took me to."

I'm so impressed with everything he has thought of and the small details he is changing in order to make this place successful, and those are the things that often make the difference between someone liking a place or loving it.

I leave and walk down the hallway back to the staff room. I expected a more subdued celebration considering everything that happened with Carmen yesterday but she seems to be leading the party. I'm glad she hasn't suffered any long term symptoms but I'm also worried that she needs to rest more.

"How are you feeling?" I say as I get close to her.

"Great! Amazing actually! Did you hear them cheering for me?! Is that what it feels like every time you dance? Because that was incredible!" I watch as she takes another big gulp of her drink and my motherly instincts kick in.

"Carm, I think it's time you went home. Remember what the doctor said?" I try to say gently.

"I'm fine!" Another swig.

"Carm..." I start but I'm interrupted.

"She said she's fine, stop being a buzzkill! She came back from the dead yesterday, I think that's something to celebrate!" Adrian says, as he throws his arm around her. She doesn't even shake it off and I instantly think about Niall. Carmen wouldn't let me call him last night, she said she didn't want to worry him. I wonder if she told him before we left for work.

I don't respond to Adrian but my eyes meet his. He gives me a victorious smirk and my stomach drops. Feels like it hits the floor with a resounding thud.

"Adrian's friend is rapping tonight at a club in Brooklyn. Come with us!" Carmen says.

"Carmen, you really shouldn't be going out. Isn't Niall worried about you?"

"I didn't tell him," she answers. "I don't need someone else babysitting me like you are."

This only makes me more worried. I watch as Adrian takes the wine bottle and pours more into Carmen's glass and it takes everything in me not to knock the glass out of her hand.

"Adrian's right about you, CiCi. You need to loosen up. Ditch the boyfriend and come party with us!" She offers me her glass and I take it from her hand. She looks away, distracted by Angela, and then I watch Adrian's face as I pour it onto the floor. His expression never changes but he maintains eye contact with me. When Carm notices she lunges forward to stop me.

"What?! No! My wine!" she pouts, thinking I did it on accident. Adrian finally looks away from me and gives Carmen his attention.

"We can get you more at the place we're going!"

I walk out of the staff room and go search for help. The club is still half full with guests enjoying music from the deejay and sipping drinks at their tables. I make a beeline to Louis behind the bar.

"What's going on, darling? You look like you've seen a ghost," he says to me with a smile, but then his expression changes when he sees my face is serious. "What is it?" he demands.

"I need your help getting Carmen home."

"Okayyy, uhhh, can it wait a little bit? I'm not really off the clock for awhile," he says checking his phone for the time.

"Lou, it needs to be now."

"Babe, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Can you help?"

"Where's Harry?" he says, starting to step around me.

"No, he can't know. It has to be without him," I push him back behind the bar, and look around to make sure Harry isn't watching us.

"I don't like this, C."

"Fine, I'll ask Tanner. I'm sure he'll help me..."

"Stop! Harry will kill me even worse if he knew I let Tanner help you," he sighs deeply, looking around the club. He notices Harry at the front waiting for me. "Are you two leaving?"

"Yes," I answer relieved, knowing he is going to do it now.

"And you can't take her?"

"I tried. She won't leave with me. She needs to get out of here, Louis."

"Okay, when you leave, I'll get Liam to cover the bar for me and I'll get her home. I'll call Niall if I have to."

"Thank you, Lou! I'd hug you right now but it's best to keep you in the boss's good graces for a while longer," I smile at him.

"Does this have something to do with Adrian?" he asks.

I don't say a word but I nod at him. I watch as he shakes his head in disgust and then he's looking at me and nods, telling me he has this covered.

I walk out with Harry feeling confident that Carmen is in good hands with Louis. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. And I have a feeling that if I didn't get him to do this, that something bad was definitely going to happen.

A/N: Finally! The Smut 😈

Is CiCi just paranoid at this point (and same with all of you hahaha) because technically Adrian hasn't done anything wrong? Yes, he's rude and a bit too blunt and full of himself but has, in general, done nothing wrong and just helped Harry have a really great promotional night for the new club.

Next chapter is coming Saturday!

We are pretty close to the end. I haven't fully written it yet but some of it. Looking forward to your thoughts! They are always appreciated and help me be a better writer :)

TPWK

-Kay xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 292 32
Louis Tomlinson, on his way to become a professional dancer at the 'Dance 'till dawn' academy in London. Harry, a new teacher who immediately is pre...
18K 587 22
Louis is a dancer a very good dancer, but he's a perfectionist, insecure, and lonely. He's striving to get this one part that can change his boring l...
272K 8.8K 33
Louis is a media student who slowly starts falling in love with the beautiful Harry Styles who is a dance student. There is just something about the...
4.9K 95 45
When Jadella Shayla unknowingly knocks Liam Payne over at a dance camp just outside of London, her world is turned upside down. Soon after meeting th...