Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•15•

3.3K 65 2
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4 ~ Dᴀʏ ᴏғ Wʀᴀᴛʜ

★ ★ ★

Clary is walking through an eerie place when she comes upon a door. She holds her hand on a stone and a rune lights up. The door opens, wind and light spread out. She quickly goes in and the door closes behind her making her look back startled. As she looks around, she sees the area is light up by torches. Clary goes down to the tombs and she finds a statue of an angel with a blade. A Silent Brother, specifically Enoch, comes up behind her.

"What is your business here, Shadowhunter?" He says in the Fairchild's head.

"I need to see Jace Wayland." She says and Enoch nods, leading her to where Jace's cell is. A prisoner reaches his hand through the bars.

"Get me out of here! Please..." Clary looks down slightly scared.

"Pay no heed to their desperation. They all deserve to be here. Infractions against the Clave do not go unpunished." Enoch says through their minds. Clary nods and they stop in front of another cell.

"Jace." Clary breathes out when she sees her brother in the cell in front of her.

"You shouldn't have come here." He looks at Enoch. "Take her out."

"No." Clary quickly states. "I'm not going anywhere, unless I know you're gonna be okay." Jace comes up to the bars.

"Is Alec safe? Is he all right?" He quickly questions and Clary nods.

"He's fine." She says.

"What about Alisha? Did Magnus help her?" He asks after and Clary nods once again.

"She's fine, Magnus healed her veins but he can't heal her scars because they were formed by silver." Jace sighs but nods. "Jace, I feel terrible. You're here because of me. If I hadn't fallen under Dot's spell—"

"You're not what put me here, Clary. I have to pay for my actions." Jace cuts her off.

"Not by yourself. What can I do to help? Please, tell me. I will do anything." Jace pulls his hand away from Clary's.

"You can stay away from me." Jace says quietly making Clary step back, shocked.

"What?" She gasps, looking at Jace.

"No matter what happens, never come near me again." He repeats but Clary shakes her head.

"Jace, what are you talking about? You're my family." Clary says but Jace shakes his head strongly.

"I am one of Valentine's weapon. You think he's just gonna let me go? He knows that you... You're my weakness. If I ever get out of here, he'll come after you again." Jace says and Clary frowns. 'One of'? She thinks but shakes it off.

"Let him. I'm not afraid. We'll fight him off together." She says confidently.

"There is no together for you and me, Clary. There never can be." He comments sadly.

"Jace..." she breathes out but he doesn't seem fazed.

"We're done here." He says to Enoch who comes over and takes her away from Jace's cell.

"No. Jace, please, don't do this. Jace!" She shouts as she struggles out of Enoch's grip.

"Bye, Clary." He says.

"No, Jace. No! Jace!" Jace disappears into the shadows of the cell again.

In the institute, Alec and Alisha are walking through the ops centre, hand in hand.

"How'd it go with Aldertree?" Alec asks his girlfriend who sighs in response.

"Since I'm one of 'Valentine's weapons' I have to stay accompanied by another shadowhunter at all times until I can prove, and I quote 'I am no threat and that I do not plan to go to Valentine's side.' I genuinely despise him." She says and Alec breathes out. She stops walking making Alec stop too. "Do people really see me as a threat?" She asks sadly making Alec pinch the bridge of his nose, pissed at Aldertree for making her think such stupid things. He opens his eyes and sees her staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Of course your not. No one thinks that." He says, placing his arms around her and pulling her into his chest.

"The Clave does." She mumbles into his chest sadly.

"Well the Clave can shut up." Alec says making Alisha laugh slightly. Alec pulls away from her and raises an eyebrow, confused as to why she's laughing. "What? I'm serious." That only makes her laugh harder. He can't help but smile at her laughing.

"The Alec Lightwood is telling the Clave to shut up." She giggles making Alec roll his eyes.

"Whatever." He says beginning to walk away but Alisha stops him.

"Thank you." She smiles making him kiss her forehead. "I'm glad your okay." She says softly and he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I know you weren't there, but you were the one of things keeping me from giving up." He says making her look at him. "All I wanted was to hold you, to be near you, to talk to you. The thought of saving you was keeping me going, so thank you." She goes on her tip ties and kisses his cheek.

"Whilst I was with Valentine, I kept thinking that we never really went on a first date." Alisha says as they stand beside each other.

"Well, why don't we change that?" Alec smirks and Alisha nods. "You hungry?"

"I could eat." She smiles and Alec kisses her sweetly.

"Then let's go." He says and begins to walk off but Alisha stays put. "You okay?" Alec asks after noticing she's staying still.

"I need to thank Magnus, I think he was going to see Aldertree after I left." She says quickly. "I'm sorry, give me five minutes?"

"Of course, see you in five minutes." He says and walks over to his room whilst Alisha goes to find Magnus. She finds him in the hallway and quickly runs into his arms. He huffs from the harsh force but smiles once he sees its Alisha.

"Hey peanut. You okay?" He asks after she pulls away from him.

"Thank you for helping Alec. Means a lot." She smiles making the warlock smile too.

"It's alright dear. How are you feeling?" He asks sincerely.

"I'm alright, better now than before, thank you. How was Aldertree?" She asks him as they walk towards the exit. Magnus groans.

"Well, the man didn't disappoint. In his own charming, inimitable way, he informed me that I will indeed be punished, but the form of punishment is yet to be decided." Alisha frowns after Magnus finishes speaking. "But it was worth it." She smiles at the warlock in front of her. She goes to say something but Raj cuts her off.

"Hey, Alisha." She turns around and sees Raj standing there. "Demon briefing in the ops center. All hands on deck." She nods and Raj turns to Magnus.

"My dear Raj, you look well." Magnus smirks and Raj walks off. Once he's gone she groans loudly.

"You okay peanut?" He asks slightly concerned.

"I was gonna have my first date with Alec. Stupid demons can't they be nice for just one day?!" She complains making Magnus smile.

"Cause demons are evil. Now go save us all, I'll see you later peanut." Magnus says and they share a hug goodbye before she rushes off to the ops centre.

After the demon briefing, much to Alec's dismay, the three shadowhunters go to find Clary because they need her for the mission. They find the girl in the hallway with Jocelyn, who, hasn't seen Alisha yet. Once the older Fairchild saw the Lotova girl she rushes to hug her.

"Oh Alisha! I was so worried." She sighs.

"Jocelyn..." Alisha smiles, returning the hug. Clary, Izzy and Alec watch the interaction with a smile, happy Alisha is finally home. When they pull away, Jocelyn studies Alishas scars with a scowl. "I'm fine." She says after seeing Jocelyn's stare. She looks up at Alisha with a sorrowful expression.

"I'm so sorry about everything, you deserved so much more." She says and Alisha lets the tears in her eyes fall. Jocelyn pulls the girl back into a tight hug.

"Mom..." she whispers making Jocelyn smile widely. The others heard what she said making their smiles only grow wider.

"As much as I hate to break this up.." Izzy says making all eyes look at her. Alec grabs Alishas hand once he sees her tears. She nods at him, telling him she's okay, and he nods back. "Demon attack downtown. One mundane dead." Alec turns to Clary.

"And we don't have Jace, so, you're with us." He says harshly making Alisha rub her thumb over his knuckles. He smiles at her gratefully. Jocelyn looks at Alisha and Alec and smiles.

"Wait. You want me on your team?" Clary asks shocked. Izzy smiles slightly.

"It's not my first choice, but we're two down, and everyone else is on patrol. Gear up." Alec states and walks off, dragging Alisha with him. Izzy smirks and trails behind with Clary beside them.

"Where's Alisha going?" Clary whispers to Izzy.

"She has to go to the pack. Something about Gretel, the dead werewolf." Isabelle comments and Clary nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 533 14
Shadowhunters Season One OC X OC
32.5K 769 32
Started: 21st November 2021 Finished: 3rd March 2022 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments} {Season 3A} {Book 3 of 4} {2021}
171K 3.6K 13
finished - august 27, 2017 In which they're forced to marry and might just end up being able to stand each other.
256K 4.7K 39
{Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments} {Season 1} {Book 1 of 4} {2021}