Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•13•

2.9K 70 2
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3 ~ Pᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ Lᴏsᴛ

★ ★ ★

After arriving at the Jade Wolf on a motorbike, much to Clary's dismay. They found a motorbike outside the restaurant and Alisha unsuited on taking it. So... she jump started it and forced Clary on it. When they got their, the pair follow Luke inside.

"You have to call off the pack. You're the alpha. They'll listen to you." Clary says as Alisha sees Jason. She walks over to him making him stand up.

"What happened?" She asks. "Where's Isaac?" 

"He's going after Jace with Maia, I tried. I really did." he tries and they turn back to Luke and Clary.

"It's not that easy. The pack operates by code, blood for blood." Luke says and Clary looks at Alisha for approvals. They nod shallowly.

"But it's not Jace's fault. He was tricked into kidnapping Gretel. It was Valentine who killed her." Alisha clenched her fists making Jason take a hold of them.

"Believe me, I know his manipulations better than anybody, but that doesn't mean..." Alaric comes out of the kitchen.

"Luke." He says after shooting a soft smile to Alisha. She smiles back and nods her head.

"Give me a sec." he says to Clary.

"Please..." she pleads.

"Maia's caught up to Jace. He's on Front Street heading towards the Brooklyn Bridge." Alaric informs his alpha.

"That's near Magnus' loft." Luke says and Alisha frowns. Why are they there? She think. Almost as if Clary can read her mind, she givers her a soft smile. She walks over to the girl and grips her hand.

"Alec tried teaching Jace through his rune but something happened and he's stuck in some sort of coma." Clary says after realising the girl doesn't know about what happened.

"And no one decided to tell me?" She says after a while.

"Look, you can tell at us all later, but right now we need to save you," Jason points at Clary. "Brother." Luke looks over at Clary and Alisha. He sees the tears in her eyes and sighs deeply. Oh he's in for it later.

In a dark street by Magnus's lost, Jace turns a corner and comes eye to eye with two wolves. Maia, in human form, is standing in front of them. Jace recognises one of the wolves to be Isaac.

"End of the line." Maia says to the shadowhunter.

"So close." Jace breathes in. Another wolf blocks the street from behind him. "And yet, so far."

"Gretel was our pack member. And she was my friend. You need to pay for what you did to her." Maia snarls and Jace shakes his head.

"I didn't kill her. Valentine used me, just like he's using you right now. Us fighting with each other is only giving him what he wants." Jace says.

"Really? Give me one good reason why I should believe you." Maia questions and Jace steps forwards slightly.

"Because I know what it's like to lose someone you love. My brother is counting on me. Just... You can kill me, just please let me get to him first." Jace tries and Maia's features soften. She hesitates for a few seconds.

"Well, I wish I could, but, uh... it's them" Maia nods to the wolves. "you'll have to convince."

"Stop!" Clary and Luke run in with Jason and Alisha  in their wolf forms. If something happened, they would protect Clary and Jace.

"Stand down!" He says to the wolves. Alisha and Jason growl at their little brother who cowers slightly.

"Keep out of this, Luke." Maia states with a growl. She looks at Alisha and sees the anger and pain in her eyes.

"Jace didn't kill Gretel. It was Valentine. I'm telling you the truth. I swear!" Clary says and Alisha huffs. One of the wolves next to Maia comes for Jace. Alisha is about to pounce but just before the wolf attacks, he is hit and being choked by Izzy's whip. Izzy has just come out of a Portal. Alisha looks up at Izzy who has a smirk on her face.

"Stay. Good doggy." She gives a soft smile to Alisha and then turns to Jace. "By the order of the Clave, Jace Wayland is coming with me!"

"Maia!" Luke's eyes glow green. "I said stand down." Alisha steps towards her younger brother and snaps her jaws at him, ordering him to stand down. Eventually, Maia and the wolves bow down. Jason snarls at Isaac as Alisha goes towards Jace.

"Thanks, Izzy. I owe you one." He looks at Alisha. "Thank you." The hybrid nods in her wolf form.

"Don't thank me yet." She says and walks through the portal with Jace. Alisha looks at her brother and nods before transforming back to her human self.

Izzy and Magnus are sitting by Alec's side in Magnus's apartment. Isabelle told Magnus that she saw Alisha and that she was okay. "He can't last much longer." Magnus says after a minute of silence. Suddenly, Jace shows up.

"Alec." He sighs after seeing his brothers unconscious state.

{FLASHBACK}

In Alec's mind, Shadowhunters have gathered for the parabatai ceremony of Jace and Alec.

"Where's Alec?" Jace asks Izzy as he looks around worried.

"Don't worry. He'll be here." Isabelle says.

In the present, Jace goes over to Alec who is still lying on the couch.

In the training room, Alec comes in making Jace and Izzy smile at him.

In the present, Clary and Alisha walk in as Magnus gives Jace the stone Alec used to track him. Alishas eyes stay fixed on Alecs weak body. She gasps quietly as Jace takes Alec's hand and puts the stone between them making it light up.

Back in the training room, Jace and Alec take each other's lower arm as blue fire surrounds them.

"Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee." Jace says.

"Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee." Present Jace says to Alec as he recites what they said the night they became parabatai.

"For whither thou goest, I will go. And where thou lodgest..." Alec says.

In Magnus's house, Alec makes a move and the stone falls from their hands.

"What's happening?" Isabelle asks Magnus.

"He's slipping." Magnus states and Alisha grips Izzy's hand, tears slipping from both sets of eyes.

"No..." Clary says as Alec wheezes.

"Thy people will be my people, thy God will be my God. When thou diest, I will die. And there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me." Jace says and Alec breathes out one last time. Jace embraces him, sobbing as Clary and Magnus cry. Isabelle and Alisha stand their shocked as both of them rely on each other to keep themselves up straight.

"And more also... if aught but death part thee and me." Jace tries again through sobs. "Please don't leave me, Alec." Alisha looks at Izzy who buries her head in Alishas shoulder. The hybrid wraps her arms around the young Lightwood as she sobs into her shoulder.

"If aught but death part thee and me." Alec croaks out weakly. Everyone looks up at him with a smile. Jace and Alec look at each other and they hug. Alisha keeps her arm around Izzy, still feeling the Lightwood keep her weight on the Lotova. Suddenly, Aldertree and his people barge in. Alisha looks at him as Izzy pulls away.

"Jace Wayland! You are hereby sentenced to the City of Bones to await trial for the charge of high treason, kidnapping a fellow shadowhunter and aiding Valentine in a war against the Clave." He shouts. Alisha steps forwards, knowing shes the 'shadowhunter' he's talking about.

"Jace didn't kidnap anyone." Alisha tries but Aldertree scoffs.

"Wait, what... What the hell is going on?" Alec says weakly as he sits up.

"It's all right, Alec. All that matters is you're back." Jace says.

"Really. Are you saying that you went with Valentine willingly? If that's the case then I should be taking you in as well." Aldertree states making Izzy and Magnus step towards her protectively.

"Alisha." Jace scolds after seeing her go to speak again. She looks over at him.

"Jace." She says but he shakes his head. Aldertree nods and his people grab Jace and take him away. The hybrid looks down, feeling guilty. Magnus walks over to her as Izzy goes to her brother.

"Peanut..." he says and she looks up. He studies her face but she shakes his gaze off of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 35
𝐼𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ...
4K 143 26
I thought I was battling danger, turns out I am the danger. Maddie Lightwood... signing off. [Shadowhunters: Season 3A]
171K 3.6K 13
finished - august 27, 2017 In which they're forced to marry and might just end up being able to stand each other.
116K 3.2K 38
[completed | under editing] after the events that take place at the end of their fight with valentine, adelaide storm has an internal battle with her...