๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š...

By sambubba

jade reeds finds it hard to find love, until one day, a blonde boy comes to her life. (oc x sam evans) (seaso... More

introduction
season 2
01. audition
02. britney/brittany
03. grilled cheesus
04. duets
05. the rocky horror glee show
06. never been kissed
07. the substitute
08. furt
09. special education
10. a very glee christmas
11. the sue sylvester shuffle
12. silly love songs
13. comeback
14. blame it on the alcohol
15. sexy
16. original song
17. a night of neglect
18. born this way
19. rumors
20. prom queen
21. funeral
22. new york
season 3
01. the purple piano project
02. i am unicorn
03. asian f
04. pot o' gold
05. the first time
06. mash off
07. i kissed a girl
08. hold on to sixteen
09. extraordinary merry christmas
10. yes/no
11. michael
12. the spanish teacher
13. heart
14. on my way
15. big brother
16. saturday night glee-ver
17. dance with somebody
18. choke
19. prom-asaurus
20. props
21. nationals
22. goodbye
season 4
01. the new rachel
02. britney 2.0
03. makeover
04. the break up
05. the role you were born to play
06. glease
07. dynamic duets
08. thanksgiving
09. swan song
10. glee, actually
11. sadie hawkins
12. naked
13. diva
14. i do
15. girls (and boys) on film
16. fued
17. guilty pleasures
18. shooting star
19. sweet dreams
20. lights out
21. wonder-ful
22. all or nothing
season 5
01. love, love, love
02. tina in the sky with diamonds
03. the quarterback
04. a katy or a gaga
05. end of twerk
06. movin' out
07. puppet master
08. previously unaired christmas
09. frenemies
10. trio
11. city of angels
12. 100
13. new directions
14. new new york
15. bash
16. tested
17. opening night
19. old dog, new tricks
20. the untitled rachel berry project
season 6
01. loser like me
02. homecoming
03. jagged little tapestry
04. the hurt locker, part 1
05. the hurt locker, part 2
06. what the world needs now
07. transitioning
08. a wedding
09. child star
10. the rise and fall of sue sylvester
11. we build this glee club
12. 2009
13. dreams do come true
extras
01. till death do us apart
02. baby in the oven
the end

18. the back-up plan

1.6K 45 33
By sambubba

"ICONIC DIVA TRIO!"

SINCE SANTANA WAS BACK IN NEW YORK, SHE DECIDED TO WORK BACK AT THE SPOTLIGHT DINER. she also encouraged jade to work with her, since jade was trying to save some money for an apartment for her and sam. jade wasn't so sure of working at the diner, since she had never had a job before because she never had the time. but, somehow, santana encouraged her and now the two girls are working together.

the first day working at the diner, jade was really nervous because she wasn't a social person like santana. santana made it easy to talk to people and ask them what they wanted from the menu. at first, jade would have a stuttering problem, leaving some of the costumers with confused expressions. that changed though, as jade kept coming everyday for work.

she was a bit surprised to see that she still had time for school and to go on dates with sam. she was a bit afraid of how sam was going to react when she first got the job at the diner, but he was a very supportive boyfriend and sometimes, he would visit her. jade thought the only reason why sam visited her was because of her waitress uniform.

today, santana and jade were walking to mercedes apartment, where blaine and sam lived as well. the two girls talked about what they were going to do with mercedes once she got back from the studio. they were thinking of going shopping or walking around new york. what surprised them when they opened the door, since jade had a spare key thanks to sam, was that mercedes was there instead of being at the studio.

"what are you doing home so early?" jade asked, placing her bag on the couch and fixed her low ponytail.

santana placed her bag next to jade's, also wondering the same thing. "yeah, i thought you'd be in the recording studio all day."

"yeah, well, my producer just listened to the final cut of my album, and in his words: "didn't hear a single."" mercedes explained, making jade and santana gasped quietly. "now he's worried that the label won't give it a release date."

"wait, what?" the two girls said, making mercedes nod. "and you're just gonna listen to these morons?" santana said, crossing her arms across her chest.

jade was on santana's side, copying her motions. "do they know that any song mercedes jones sings is a hit and deserves awards?"

mercedes smiled, thanking jade quietly. "you know, if i don't get backed by the label, that means that i won't get any airplay, which means i;m just another no-hit wonder."

santana sighed, taking a seat in front of her. "well, you would, uh, still be doing a hell of a lot better than me." she received frowns from both jade and mercedes. "i say me because jade is killing it with her school, and you are obviously gonna be a pop star when those morons get their mind back together. i would kill to be you right now, mercedes. thinking about creating the perfect single to save my record deal."

jade frowned, feeling exactly the same as santana, but the two girls obviously didn't know that. "you know, i feel you santana. school isn't going as great as it was. it's been getting harder each week with exams and everything. i would also kill to be you, mercedes."

and with that, mercedes got a brilliant idea. "you know, maybe you guys can." the two latinas looked at each other with confused eyes.

"what are you talking about?" santana asked.

"no, no, santana, i'm serious. remember back in high school, every time. we sang together, it was magical. and jade, if mr. schue would've let us sing a duet together, it would be magical as well, i just know it. i mean, we were in troubletones and that explains it."

jade knew mercedes was right. she always wanted to sing a duet with her and she always wondered how it would've been to sing with mercedes. if she was being honest, jade was mercedes number one fan. if only mr. schue would've let them sing together.

"just think about it, in high school we would've be the iconic diva trio. santana, we could've rub some divaness to our girl jade, although, ever since she's been living in new york, that diva jade has come out a bit."

once again, santana and jade looked at each other, before looking back at mercedes. "what are you trying to say, cedes?" mercedes smirked, already loving her plan.

"maybe you two could help me find some of that magic again."

***

AFTER MERCEDES TOLD THE TWO LATINAS ABOUT HER IDEA, THE GIRLS LOVED IT. it was a perfect way of helping mercedes out with a single, and a perfect way for the two girls to have a perfect single, like they always wanted. it was like one of their dreams were coming true. guess new york was the place to follow your dreams.

the three girls arrived at the studio, where jade and santana would be helping mercedes with her new single. the three girls where in the booths, vocalizing to the mic that was in front of them. it was a bit confusing and frustrating for them because they weren't feeling it like they normally do with music.

"okay, listen." mercedes told her producer, who seemed to not like what they were doing. "i'm not feeling it in here."

"uh, we're on the clock, mercedes." he told her. "if you don't get this track down this week, you're gonna lose your reals date."

"here we go." mercedes said a bit annoyed. jade and santana both took off their headphones, wanting to hear a bit better since they couldn't hear well with those on.

"listen, didn't you say you moved to new york so that you can get more of a new york vibe?" santana asked her, making mercedes nod "well, this... fish tank could be anywhere... l.a, lima, lesbos. maybe for your last song, you need to get out from behind the glass."

jade knew were santana was going with this, as she nodded her head in agreement. merceds also seemed to like the idea, but before she could agree with it, her producer began to talk.

"well, bruce springsteen once put a trim set in an elevator to get a purer sound than in the studio."

(DOO WOP (THAT THING) SUNG BY MERCEDES JONES, SANTANA LOPEZ, AND JADE REEDS)

the girls and the producer, d'shon, walked around the building, where the studio was located at, and began to sing. the producer was impressed by how the three girls sounded amazing together. the girls were also impressed, since it had been a long time they had sung together. the last time they sung together was when they were in the troubletones.

"oh my gos, d'shon." mercedes said once they finished singing and walking around the whole building. "we need to get that sound in the studio."

"oh, no, no." he said. "we're gonna record your last song down here in this dungeon. i mean, it's ballsy, but it's got that unique thing we were talking about. mercedes jones, you got yourself an album."

mercedes looked at jade and santana with wide eyes and a bright smile. they all began to squeal and hug each other. pulling away, jade was the first one to speak.

"the iconic diva trio found the magic!"

***

JADE AND SANTANA WEREN'T ABLE TO BE IN MERCEDES ALBUM, BUT THAT DIDN'T HURT THEM. sure, they lost the opportunity to be in a single with their best friend, but at east they got to record a song together that maybe one day in the future could be released.

right now, jade was about to leave the diner to go back home. she was cleaning the tables, since that was her job to do before closing the spotlight diner. she was the only there since santana left early that day.

as she cleaned the last two tables, sam walked in. he was surprised that the doors were unlocked, which usually were locked at this time of day. jade didn't know that sam was going to come by, since he did come by earlier.

sam searched for jade, which was very hard because she was a tiny human being. "jade!" he yelled out, making her jump a bit because she wasn't expecting anyone to be there. she placed the mini towel on the table and walked to where she heard sam voice.

she finally found him, smiling and going to his arms. sam wrapped his arms around her, running his fingers through her loose hair and kissing her head. the couple pulled away as jade grabbed his hand and lead him to the table the she was cleaning.

"why are you here? i thought you were back home."

"i was, but then i wanted to surprise you at work, again." jade giggled, making sam's heart. "besides, i wanted to ask you something that i've been thinking about lately. i've been trying to think of ways to ask you, but you know, i was a bit nervous."

jade didn't know if she should feel worried or curious about what sam was gonna ask her. was it bad or was it good news. "should i be worried? is it bad? is it good? are you breaking up with me?"

sam chuckled, taking the mini towel away from his girlfriend's hand and placing it down where the other towels where at. "no, you don't need to worry. and it's good news, i hope. but, hurry up so i can tell you."

growing excited, jade began to place everything away, wanting to hear the announcement sam wanted to tell her. after she did that, she grabbed her jacket and put it on. she walked to sam, who had his hand out. she accepted it and they walked out of the diner. jade locked the place and began to walk home with sam. well, she thought they were going back to nyu, but they were going back to sam's home.

"so, what did you want to tell me?"

sam began to get a bit nervous, not sure how jade would react or what she would say. "i was thinking of our fight we had a few weeks ago. i really thought you were going to be mad with me for like, ever. but, i'm happy you forgave me and that we are still together."

jade smiled, snuggling closer to sam since she began to shiver from the coldness. "i can never stay mad at you, bub."

"me niether. but, back to what i was saying. our argument was about how you live miles away from me and that you're sometimes late for our dates, which i don't mind at all. so, i was thinking, maybe you can move in with me."

stopping in her tracks, jade tried to process everything she had just heard. sam stopped waling as well, afraid of what the reaction might be. "you want me to move into mercedes apartment and live with you?"

sam nodded, afraid that if anything came out of his mouth, his voice would crack because of the nerves. when he saw jade smile, he began to relax and smile back.

"i would be so happy to move in with you."

"ohh, thank god!" sam brought her into a hug, picking her up and spinning her around. people walking around new york looked at the couple with confused looks, but they didn't care.

as they walked back to mercedes apartment, which they both lived there now, the couple started to talk about how it was going to be like living together. they were just so happy because they waited for this moment since they started dating. it was a big step into their relationship, and they couldn't wait for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 55 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
1.6K 50 13
follow the journey of two oblivious teenagers who aren't aware of their feelings towards one another. SAM EVANS X OC GLEE X MODERN FAMILY CROSSOVER ...
16.7K 411 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
120K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...