09. child star

"OUR CHILD BETTER NOT BE THAT ENERGETIC!"

JADE ENTERED THE AUDITORIUM, KITTY FOLLOWING RIGHT BEHING HER

JADE ENTERED THE AUDITORIUM, KITTY FOLLOWING RIGHT BEHING HER. the two of them have gotten closer since the school started. they ere just grateful that they weren't rivals or enemies anymore because they hated that. they preferred being friends with each other and being nice to one another.

as they entered the auditorium, kitty and jade took a seat next to roderick. roderick was one of jade's favorite glee members that was new, besides kitty. she didn't if it was because of his voice or because he reminded her a bit of herself, but he was her favorite. she obviously didn't want the other to know, so she kept her mouth shut.

"so, what did miss shorty pants and i miss?" kitty whispered to roderick.

jade gave kitty a glare for the nickname she had just been called. kitty only have her an innocent smile, eyes not meeting her friends. the girl loved teasing and giving jade nicknames. the nicknames weren't offensive or hurt jade, which was good. she knew that's how kitty was.

"i overheard principal sue tell rachel that this guy wants his nephew, or whatever he is, to see his performance for his bar mitzvah. clearly he is a rachel berry fan, so he came here so she can see it and tell him what to improve and stuff."

the two girls nodded their head, still not sure why the whole glee club had to be there. if this kid wanted just rachel to see, why were he rest of them there?

"so basically, berry over there forced jade and i from our little nap in her office, just to come here and see this kid who's having a bar mitzvah rehearse?" kitty said, crossing her ams.

roderick nodded his head, looking at jade, then bak at kitty. "yeah pretty much. now, shush. he's about to start."

jade chuckled, shaking her head as she heard kitty whine and curse under her breath. she did feel like kitty in this moment too, also not wanting to be here and watch a random kid rehearse. but, she knew rachel was going to go all crazy on her for not doing to rehearsal, so that's why she was hear.

when myron muskovitz, the superintend's nephew came on stage, jade didn't know how old he was. he looked like he was 8, but he was having a bar mitzvah so he could be like 13. he was so small and cute that all jade wanted to do was pinch his cheeks because of his cuteness.

(LOSE MY BREATH SUNG BY MRYON MUSKOVITZ)

once myron brought his backup dancers and started singing, everyone's jaw dropped. damn that boy had more energy than anyone who had been in the glee club before. the choreography was intense and sassy at the same time.