21. wonder-ful

"GOT TO IMPRESS HIM WITH MY MOVES!"

GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL EARLY IIN THE MORNING WAS SOMETHING JADE HATED

GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL EARLY IIN THE MORNING WAS SOMETHING JADE HATED. she had to get up extra early now because her little brother, daxton, was going to school now. since jade drove to school now, she had the responsibly to take daxton to school, meaning waking up earlier than usual.

grabbing her cheerios shoes, jade went to go sit on her bed to put them on. she had to admit, those were her favorite shoes to wear because they were so comfortable. she was getting tired of wearing a high ponytail to school everyday, but she loved being a cheerio that she didn't mind keeping her hair like that for a couple of months.

before jade could leave her room to have some breakfast, she heard her phone ring. thinking it was sam, she skipped happily to her desk, where her phone was charging. she was a bit surprised when she saw the caller id.

"rachel? why is she calling me?" she murmured.

hesitating for a bit, jade decided to answer the call. she wanted to know if everything was doing alright because it was rare that rachel was calling her.

"hey rachel."

"hey, j. wow, it's been so long that i have heard your voice."

jade smiled a bit. she actually missed rachel, which was weird. the two of them hadn't talked for a while, especially since rachel and finn broke up. it's not that jade didn't want to talk to the older girl, she just didn't know what to tell her.

"yeah, kind of forgot how you sounded like." jade joked, making rachel laugh.

"god, how i missed your jokes. i was actually calling you because i got some exciting news."

when hearing that, jade went straight to her ned and sat on it, wanting to hear the news badly. "what is it? finn told me you audition for funny girl. did you get the part? please tell me you got the part."

rachel giggled. she was happy that someone that wasn't kurt or santana wanted her to get the part as well. she always knew jade would support her no matter what.

"that's why i called you. i remember when before i left on the train to new york, you told me that you were suppose to be the first person to know the news if i did funny girl. well, you're the first one to know that i got a callback for the role."

jade's jaw dropped, hearing the news. she almost dropped her phone by how shock she was. not being able to say anything, rachel thought jade had hung up.