13. new directions

"CLASS OF 2013!"

GRADUATION WAS THIS WEEK AND JADE NEVER FELT MORE EXCITED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME

GRADUATION WAS THIS WEEK AND JADE NEVER FELT MORE EXCITED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. having some of her old friends back in lima made her feel a tad bit better, knowing that they will be staying here for the ceremony. although, she did wish a particular someone would be here for her graduation.

jade and a few others were cleaning up the choir room and packing away the trophies because mr. schue had told them. jade had a sad feeling in her stomach as she packed away the trophies. part of her didn't want to do it, but she had to.

"what are you guys doing?" tina asked as she entered the choir room. she seemed to be pretty confused as to why her friends were packing away the trophies so soon.

"well, mr. schue wanted us to pack away the trophies before sue came in and had the cheerios do it." jade explained, placing one of the trophies into the box.

tina seemed to get upset now, as she almost started crying. coming to her rescue, rachel went up to tina and calmed her down, not wanting to see her best friend all sad. "no, don't get upset."

"i'm uspet." tina crossed her arms as jade and rachel confronted her and tried to make her feel better.

lighting up the mood, blaine decided to tell his friends the amazing news he had received this morning. "guys, you might want to sit down for this. i have some huge news."

"you guys got married and adopted russian twin babies. yes!" sam exclaimed, holding a trophy in his hand and earning some confuse looks from everyone.

"blaine got into nyada!" kurt said, excited that his fiancé got into the school he wanted to go to.

"i got into nyada!"

everyone congratulated blaine, excited for their friend. jade went up to blaine and gave him a hug, before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"wow! oh, my god!" tina exclaimed. "you guys, do you know what this means? all of us... we're all going to new york together!"

being so excited, sam twirled around, accidentally hitting tina in the head with the trophy he was holding. tina collapsed on the floor, as her friends around her just stared at her, not knowing what just happened.

after what felt like minutes, they all kneeled down to check up on the girl. "do you think she's dead." jade whispered to sam, who shrugged his shoulders.

luckily, she was not dead, as she woke up with a smile on her face. "tina, i'm so sorry." sam apologized. "are you okay?"